• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That time the demon kings army... medieval fantasy/isekai (rp started)

yeah i only remembered the second one after i had already created the base character and asked you about it lol
Fair enough I haven't watched all that slime anime but doesn't he end up as the most OP thing in that universe? Aha the only reason I thought to mention something

Yea, Rimuru is stupidly OP. Though I would say his OPness doesn't comes from him being a slime but rather from his Super Google-sensei and gluttony skill, which he get at level 1.

ngl this sounds so fun, I'm definitely interested if you're still looking for people

No longer starting this rp with ten generals, the rp begins with seven or eight.
Get in quick if you care...
Or just join later, doesn't matter to much really

A dark elf, with the potential to learn and use all types of magic... though physically frail and weak sadly.
Ooh I'll take this one if I can? And this is an isekai, so all of our characters are from another world? Would we all have known each other previously, or?

Ooh I'll take this one if I can? And this is an isekai, so all of our characters are from another world? Would we all have known each other previously, or?
We the villains are native to this world,the heroes that oppose us are isekaied to where we are.

Because I was thinking, if we were the ones isekaid, I would play the guy that was a serious gamer in his past life, and whenever he would lose a battle he'd act like a 14 year old in a cod lobby.

Because I was thinking, if we were the ones isekaid, I would play the guy that was a serious gamer in his past life, and whenever he would lose a battle he'd act like a 14 year old in a cod lobby.
That is along the lines of these isekai souls but unfortunately they shall remain as boss battles for the native monsters

Mm. These are sad times for this gamer. But anyway, I'll still play the dark elf if I may.

Mm. These are sad times for this gamer. But anyway, I'll still play the dark elf if I may.
Im happy to look at any sheets posted but I won't promise spots/characters to people aha

Well whatever the deadline would have been, I think I beat it, because I just posted my OC lol

There is supposed to be ten generals, but the rp starts with 3 of them slain.

New characters can be accepted but they would be new recruits worthy of being a general, demon king is will recruit them when he's able

There is supposed to be ten generals, but the rp starts with 3 of them slain.

New characters can be accepted but they would be new recruits worthy of being a general, demon king is will recruit them when he's able
That’s fine with me, I’ll be begging to make the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back