• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
demon_castle_by_leawrocky_d5axqpc-fullview.jpg
The land of Darkan is feared throughout the kingdoms for good reason. In a age only demons remember Darkan was once the ancient homeland of the elves, the elf queen was to blame for Darkan becoming the demon wasteland it is known as today. In a effort to learn and master different magic, she opened a portal to a dark realm and signed a contract written by a powerful demon.
The elf queen unknowingly cursed her race and allowed the demon to break the barrier between the two realms...

In present day Darkan's borders have spread far...
The Dwarfen land of Stane was conquered.
The Beastkin land of Fawna was occupied.
Now the darkness reach the borders of Karma, mankind was losing hope as the armies of Darkan grow larger and spread further with each day.

Though unknown to the demon kings forces, mankind has been given a chance to fight back. The God's have sent champions to this doomed world! The God's created powerful weapons and granted tremendous abilities to these champions. With specific orders from the Gods these brave souls spread out into the world to train and ready themselves for battle with evil.
The Demon kings spies have witnessed the awesome power these champions have...
They rush towards Darkan to warn their master of these dangerous humans.

"My king," the shadow bows to Ozik and continues.
"Sandro Orpheus and his undead army have been slain, a single boy was the one who did it my Lord!! The boy called down fire from the heavens! Blue flames my king... They fell like rain, general Orpheus tried in vain my lord"
Ozik knew Sandro had died as his contract burned to ashes, but to hear of the great undead general being defeated by a single human? A mere boy?!
Ridiculous, impossible to believe, but it was true...
None in service to the demon king can tell a lie and the ashes that was Sandro's contract proved what the shadow saw as truth.
20211016_145355.jpg
Another shadow was quick to appear, "My dark Lord! The mighty minotaur has betrayed you! General Thaddeus and his warriors bow to a human woman!"
Ozik's stoic face cracked as a eyebrow raised slightly in a curious manner. "Impossible, no magic can break a demons contract."
But as the Demon king snapped his fingers to summon said contract it was now a blank sheet...
"how... how can this be?!"
Ozik glared at Thaddeus's contract perplexed. After a brief moment the demon king was back to his usual self, putting the contract away into his cloak he snapped his fingers once more to bring up the contracts of his generals. When he spoke the generals could hear his voice, a cloud of deep dark purple appears beside them
"My elite, i summon you to my throne room. I have need to speak with each of you immediately."
The two shadows dispersed as Ozik stood with his hands outstretched with a purple glow. One by one the generals warp infront of the demon king from a cloud of purple smoke...
Arriving first Lalo bowed to his king as he arrived, "Lord Ozik."
Lalo stood straight and looked about to confirm his suspicions "master Sandro has fallen hasn't he? I felt his hold over me vanish..."
"my sympathy for your loss young Lalo, but you have no time to grieve... you will soon take Sandro's responsibility as your own."

Lalo's lips widen into a confident smile "I shall summon countless Nightspawn in his honor Lord Ozik. They will outnumber master Sandro's armies threefold"
The king nodded waiting for the generals to arrive before speaking further. Despite having being summoned the generals are able to finish anything they may have been doing before walking into the kings cloud.
===================================
Make a entrance, once everyone has posted Ozik will give out orders and the game starts
Post order is 1 2 than you, meaning after you post let two others post before you go again
yutohase yutohase Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Nellancholy Nellancholy Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 azenva azenva Aurus Aurus

Last edited:
Sarcove
interaction: NeonFlow NeonFlow
The lich king a title often used to discribe this general often conjuring imaged of a powerful skeletal figure of ice and great Arcane skill, however this was not the case for the bearer of the title was Sarcove, whom was very much alive and towered over the average human duel set of horns adoring their red haired head, human torso and arms transitioned to a enormous serpentime body almost twice as wide as a normal person and 10 meters in length resulting in a rather imposingly large entity. body coiled up its large grimore in hand as he was summon forth simply raising his torso slightly to look at the demon lord. “aaah what is it now? Some little resistance that needs snuffing out? Prehaps or something more important?” He‘s ask tounge flickering back and fourth

The sun shone down on the bustling cobblestone city, light filtering through the stained glass of the small chapel of the Radiant One in which Papi was holding court in the guise of Sister Ostentia. The sun's light was indifferent to the impending plight of her people, shining down even on these humans who put up walls and doors and gates and fences around everything, putting plants into pots and furrows and animals into cages and pens, and on leashes and harnesses. There was vibrant life and energy here, but not the kind that could sustain her.

Even so, she persisted in her schemes. "The Inquisition wants you to live in fear!" Her voice was gentle but firm towards the children who had gathered to hear her. "They want to cut you off from the bounty of the Radiant One, who has created this world not to have it cut into pieces by savage steel and imposing walls, but to have all Her creations, great and small to share in it! Not as oppressors, but as humble supplicants! For even the predator respects its prey, and does not take more than it can, nor does it build a hoard to deny it to others."

"Sister Ostentia!" One of the boys in the group frowned. "What do you really mean? How do we eat without farms? Don't the walls keep us safe?"

"And what if the Inquisitors hear us talking about this?" A girl raised her hand. "The other sisters say we shouldn't speak against them like this..."

"Children..." Papi put her arms around them. "Our new life, and the way forward, does not come from living by the laws of others, or by facing them with violence. If we look back to the old ways, before all this was built...if you want to be part of the Radiant One's family, you can follow me. Come to the forest under the next full moon, then you'll know."

"Yes, Sister Ostentia!" Outwardly the children seemed uncertain, but she knew the call would be irresistible. Soon they would be able to join her ranks, and then...once this was all over, they could enter the promised land as well. All it would take is the King's victory...

Speaking of the devil, she felt the call. The King wasn't one to ask for regular status reports, so a summon like this must be something important. Urgent, even. "I'll have to take care of a few more things..." She bowed to the children, hands clasped in the gesture of the Radiant One, the "god" whose religion she was subverting. "Go with light at your back." She winked. "I'll see you soon, dear ones."

Emerging from the cloud, the green-haired woman stretched as she shrank a few inches, her nun's habit melting into shadow to be replaced by a gown sewn from flower petals and silkworm thread. Butterfly wings emerged from her back as she curtsied, a mischievous smile on her face. "My lord, Titania Papillon Reina Ostentia Camille Svengali answers your summons. Did you miss me that much, my lord?"

"The reasons I have summoned you are of grave importance, though I suppose I should congratulate you first... With Orpheus recently slain none can dispute your title of Lich king"
Ozik smirked as he answered the naga, the next general to arrive was the fairy
"I enjoy your company Svengali, but this is no time for merriment..."
The vampire glanced at both generals with a nod as they arrived. But before Ozik could finish Lalo interrupted "my Lord, I humbly ask that i am among those you send to avenge my master"

"Sandro Orpheus shall be avenged, but a larger concern is one of my generals has betrayed our cause. I'm unsure of how, but the contract between Thaddeus and I has been destroyed... just as puzzling is that the mighty minotaur now bows to a human."
Lalo almost laughed, but seeing how Ozik was not smirking the vampires eyes widen in shock as he realised this wasn't a joke of some sort.
=============================
Nellancholy Nellancholy Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Iluphe had been working on a new Chimera for the past hour, putting his utmost effort into making the perfect warrior for the demon king's army. As always, his mind was consumed by thoughts of pleasing his king with an amazing gift to put a smile on his face. Oh, that beautiful smile on that beautiful being. The most beautiful being in- His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the voice of the very being that consumed Iluphe's mind, and stolen Iluphe's heart. A dark purple blush took over the dark elf's entire face upon hearing that voice, and he immediately forgot all about the chimera he had been working on. The boy began giggling profusely in excitement upon hearing the summons, his heart beating so fast he thought he'd have a heart attack. He knew he needed to calm down before he stood in the presence of the demon lord, but he just couldn't stop thinking about that beautiful demon bod. After a while, his mind began to somewhat settle down, and he began to breathe deeply. After finally having calmed down, Iluphe stepped through the portal, with the cutest smile he could muster.

"My lord!" Iluphe greeted with a low bow. "You look as stunning as ever." He lifted his head, his eyes resting on the image of his idol, a faint purple dusting his cheeks.

Scylla

Scylla had been using her humanoid form and sleeping on top of a floating iceberg for the last few days. Both of her hands were folded behind her head while she patiently wait for anything stupid enough to bite the bait on the fishing rod next to her. Even after years of becoming one of the demon lord's general she's still the same loner dragon who needs plenty of private time. So every once in a while she would take some vacation and just spends her time chilling on her glacier. Crashing into any human ships she spotted were fun too, apparently humans considered her glacier as the cursed iceberg that chase around ships.

Her quiet time was disturbed when a dark purple cloud appeared next to her and a booming voice resonated from it. The demon kings was calling his generals. It had been a long time since she heard this sense of urgency in his voice so she immediately entered the cloud. She didn't say anything but she bowed respectfully at Ozik before listening to the current situation. Sandro's dead and Thaddeus now becoming a human's pet? In such a short time? That's just... rudiculous.

"Should I... inspect the situation, my lord? I will bring back his head if he turns out to have betrayed you." Scylla was usually not this assertive and oftenly silent throughout their meetings but this news was too absurd even for her to ignore so she's curious as to what was actually happening.

"Iluphe,"
Ozik nodded his head but his face was like stone, the dark elf may have realised how serious the situation was as the demon king usually thanks or compliments his kind general for the flattery.
As Scylla spoke up Ozik nodded in agreement...
"this predicament needs rectifying, but caution is necessary. Once the remaining generals arrive we shall discuss what will happen"

Lalo spoke up in a curious tone... " Iluphe, is it possible this human has Thaddeus under some sort of spell? Do you know if humans can be born with a mana that allows control over ones mind?"
As a former human himself he had a certain respect for the more talented mortals. But in his entire life Lalo has never seen a human with mana as like he had just suggested.

Humans are born with relatively simple mana, usually a element such as fire, earth, air or water. Some like himself have mana more unique for a human. Shadows, poison, teleportation...
Though it seems outlandish in Lalos mind for a human to be born with a magic that matches a elf or demon. However it wouldn't be impossible.
After all... most vampires can do something similar provided their victim isn't killed.

Vitch Vitch Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
Iluphe frowned and looked down, ashamed at himself for not reading the room. But that stone-like expression. That had Iluphe essentially fanboying in his head. He was so serious. And so hot. Lalo's question calmed him down though. Were human's capable of mind control? His face held an expression of deep thought as he searched through the metaphorical library in his head. Humans were so simple minded. There were so many magics that they weren't able to use, but was mind control one of them? No. It wasn't impossible. Iluphe had formed a telepathic connection with each of the generals, but his connection with Thaddeus seemed as if it was being blocked out. There were several possible causes for a blocked connection, but it always involved magic. A simple switch in alignment could never block a telepathic connection.

"It's.." Iluphe began, "not entirely unheard of. It is very rare for a human to possess such mana, and even rarer for one to be able to control it so well, but it's not impossible." But it wasn't possible for a mere human to block Iluphe's connection, was it? "As you know, I have a telepathic connection with each general. My connection with Thaddeus has been blocked. Death can sever a connection, but only magic can block one. It is likely that Thaddeus has gone under a spell, whether this spell is forcing him to follow them, or just enabling him, I do not know."

An alchemist’s atelier. Usually a fairly minimalist location, the opposite was true when it came to the lab of “the greatest self taught water slime alchemist in Darkan.” Bright, small, almost like a jungle from the amount of flora, and with a glass roof that made the place look closer to a greenhouse. The sets of brewing equipment on the far side of the laboratory commanded a visitor’s attention from their workbench thrones, but the studio’s only resident was making herself busy at a little table off to the side, hard at work writing, currently taking a more humanoid appearance.

…Making the weakest type of monster in existence effective in combat is a daunting task. The only hope is influence through sheer numbers, which is why I am humbly requesting more land and assistants for the growth and training of these “advanced” slimes.
Even captured humans would do.

The pains of being a youngster.

And no, I already tried dipping other slimes in that spring I came out of, and it didn’t work.

Nisa frowned at the parchment before scribbling out the last addition. Best to be courteous.

Unfortunately, the spring from whence my power came seems to be incapable of replicating its miracle.

Much better.
The summons of the demon king arrived right as she was quite literally wrapping things up. Lucky her.

Nisa felt uncharacteristically self conscious standing around, wringing her hands with the key item sealed envelope of “I desire territory” in her bag. Her late arrival compounded this, having showed up during a conversation. Darkan was in dire straits, and such a meeting was a bad time to bring up such a selfish request. Even the young alchemist was capable of shutting her mouth. Sometimes.

Sarcove
interaction: NeonFlow NeonFlow
”oh is That so my lord? how interesting though thank you for your congratulations, tisss an honour“ Sarcove replied with a hissing noise and a coy smile watching the other generals appear form similar puffs of smoke as greetings and explanations of the situation one of the general unbound and now following a human.. it wasn’t exactly unheard of after all Sarcoves original master had once been human so it wasn’t as if sucn feats where impossible but lichdom was often required.. unless of course the human had access to a pact with some other more benevolent entity? There where note about this in the various works of his old master sarcove was sure of it and he’d need to go check. “hmm I could have some answers in the work of my former summoner, though perhaps the general had a change of heart so to speak words and will can overpower the arcane on occasion. the human may simply be unnatural charismatic, or the human prehaps has made a pact with a powerful entity to provide it with such powers we can’t disclose rivalry of another demon or some deity“ sarcove suggested shifting himself slightly.

Papi tapped her fingers together, her wings hovering her gently over the stone floor. This was indeed a difficult situation for everyone. She wasn't loyal to death towards the King, but he did offer help when no one else did. Anything from the humans that was bad for him was bad for her as well.

Someone or something that could counteract mental magic, even to the point of nullifying demonic pacts...the others seemed to be agitating for a solution, but if it were up to her, she would want to approach their tentative allies with a silk glove and bring them back into the fold.

"My lord, if I may...whoever is scheming against your infernal greatness seems to be acting quietly, and if we met them in force, I consider that there may be...losses. Even on the side of our...martial allies the minotaurs." She kept her mild disapproval of the minotaurs' methods veiled.

"By your leave, my lord, I would like to propose that Illuphe and I," here she gave a wink to the elf, "...infiltrate them and remind our friends of the justness of your ways."

NeonFlow NeonFlow Vitch Vitch

Yuri was out in the middle of a forest, looking for any signs of life, he wanted to taste blood once more, whether it be animal, human, or something inbetween. He didn't really care at this point, just something... mortal, something life and fresh. He had left the underworld on a short hiatus for a few days, because he had felt that he was weakening due to his lack of consumption of food, whether it was accurate or not. Suddenly, a dark cloud formed in the sky, catching the Demon's eye, it was a reddish, rather than the usual grey, and a familiar voice spoke from it:

"My Elite, I summon you to my throne room. I have need to speak with each of you immediately."
Yuri looked at the cloud with curiosity, "What could be so wrong?" He asked himself, he sighed as he was summoned to the throne room, he bowed on one knee to the King of the Demons, "Yes, My King? You Called?" He showed the utmost respect to the King, for he kind of didn't wanna get smited, or blown up, and he was taught to show superiors all of the respect in the world. He looked up to the King, Tilting his head, and trying to read his expressions, something was wrong, that much was obvious, but having noticed that some of the Generals were gathering here, kind of worried him a bit.

"there is no subtlety in their actions, two of my ten generals have died in the past week to indvidual humans with tremendous magic power."
Ozik stated as his generals had finally assembled before him. Seven of them anyway, the three others that would make ten have been slain or incapacitated in some form. The Demon king continues to clarify the situation as he knows it to be...
"Sandro and his entire undead army of fifty thousand, burnt to ashes from blue flames raining down from the sky...
Moltan the Ifreet was not only bested, I've reason to believe his spirit was sealed within a enchanted blade...
Now a second contract has been rendered useless, with some sort of magic Thaddeus must have been subdued..."

Ozik cast a spell that allowed all in his presence to see the memories of some flying eye minions, a huge screen projected before the seven generals. A birds eye view from various angles depicted a number close to three thousand soldiers marching, leading them was two who were dressed differently.
dedv04t-7edcec76-1c8d-4512-ab7c-997243e31ec9.jpg
One was dressed quite importantly, royalty if one were to guess. The matching armour and bodyguards, all enchanted to protect most likely. The young woman without a helmet was the human to capture Moltan, her sword now conjures the flames of hell. The boy who killed Sandro was also here...
A teenager hardly dressed for battle but carrying a buster sword almost as tall as himself.
"its obvious these human champions have amazing power, you must not underestimate them. Even now two of them lead a small force towards the borders of Fawna. As the three generals who were occupying Fawna have been killed or incapacitated I must send you to secure Fawna, To remain on the side of caution I'm sending all of you and a number of hellspawn to command. The humans cannot reach Fawna or they shall aid the beastkin in retaking the land.
Then they to will rally more forces and continue onward to Darkan."

The Demon king swiped his hand to cease the spell that showed the humans marching.
"I urge all of you to cooperate with each other, deal with the beastkin land and the human champions as you see fit. Svengali, you and Iluphe may need assistance if Thaddeus has indeed betrayed us. I suggest taking Yuri or Scylla with you."
=================
The rp begins proper now, you can do as you want so long as your character is working to make shit happen. Your next post shall be getting teleported to somewhere in Fawna, a beautiful landscape. Think the sunny parts of skyrim mixed with any wildlife area in a fantasy anime. Towns and villages run by mostly beastkin races, beastkin refers to any humanoid animal. Be it furry feathered or more reptilian, even a tail on a human is enough to be regarded as beastkin. Like humans they only have a single type of mana.

If your characters have questions it's fine to ask, otherwise they are good to proceed with Oziks cloud or their own means of they so choose. If you have questions please ask elsewhere.
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn azenva azenva Nellancholy Nellancholy Vitch Vitch Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

your main orders from the king so far...

1)Secure and lockdown the country of Fawna, while it's occupied by demons and other monsters in the kings forces, some of the beastkin still fight a losing battle for their homeland.

2) deal with the human champions before they reach Fawna. So far there is only knowledge of three champions with bullshit magic and weapons. One of these three now owns a 9ft minotaur wearing a mix of obsidian and dragon made gear.
(Saving the minotaur is optional, if it's easier just kill him)

Scylla

Scylla kept silent as she listened to the details. The marching army was relatively small but the thing that surprised her was the fact that the boy who defeated Sandro looks really out of place. As if he's just afterthought slapped into an already established rank, yet he might be the biggest firepower there. Scylla glanced towards the fairy.

"Take Yuri. I'm going to reclaim Moltan." Scylla stated her intention with her deadpan voice. Moltan was practically had the same fate as her mother to be turned into weapon and it made her angry. She might not know any method to undone it yet but at least she wouldn't let the enemy use him as they please.

She took a brief moment to think what she should do to achieve that. The king was right that they should be more careful at handling these enemies knowing they can beat Sandro so Scylla might need to approach things differently. Her yeti army was currently capturing the Northern Alps so she couldn't use them here, as for the Dragon Squad... They're currently spread out but maybe she could bring along one or two of them.

"Lake Ostir. I will meet them there." Scylla said as she walked out of the room. As soon as she got out of the castle she transformed into her 25 feet dragon form and soared into the sky. First, she would check for the other dragons. Then she would head towards the lake and prepare some ambush. With those amount of soldiers marching on foot they're bound to follow a body of water to keep themself hydrated. The lake would be a good place for her to engage, especially if she considers the fact that she would need to fight the sealed Moltan.

One way or another, the plan was decided. To have a considerable majority of the forces allocated to the suppression of this new threat...Papi didn't quite like the idea of going into the field like this. Would she be able to meet her dear children again by the next full moon? To her disappointment, she might have to miss that appointment. But it was what was necessary. Once the fairies had their own domain again, she would be able to...educate all the humans she wanted. It was time to look forward and proceed with her mission. Unlike the others, she didn't bother gathering her forces; wherever the Queen went, the other fairies would follow of their own volition, some even gradually springing up on their own in the right environments.

Still, there was a little preparation to make...

Turning to Iluphe, she floated up to his eye level. "Well, since we're traveling together on this little excursion, what shall I make of you?" Resting her hand on his head, he might feel a wave of warmth wash over him, her magic carefully coating his, disguising his aura almost like a shell over him. A pair of tabby cat ears and a tail would grow on him, a sufficient disguise to move among the beastkin.

"As for me..." She tapped her own head and closed her eyes, a beam of sparkles and bells ringing from her. When she opened her eyes, they turned solid and crystal-like, a pair of antennae sprouting from her hair to complete the insectoid guise.

"And you, our dear escort..." She smiled at Yuri. "I think you won't need any work done. I don't mind if you make a request, though..."

Vitch Vitch Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

Lalo was curious to see what sort of mortal could subdue Thaddeus but figured they would not need four generals for one human. Besides, the boy with that strange sword was the one to slay Sandro. A mage that powerful also wielding a blade that large? It should be impossible for a human to swing properly let alone fight a army. With the Dragon deciding where she would ambush the humans Lalo sighed but followed suit "send us to Hidehor, from the main city I shall instruct the demons to triple security all about Fawna. I'll meet with Scylla hopefully before the mortals arrive. I know dragons can't beat teleportation but no doubt I'll need a moment to catch up when one is able to fly in the sun's light."

Stane like Darkan has been transformed into a fiery wasteland perfect for hellspawn, demons, elementals and many more that escape from the evil realm of fire. Fawna is different, promised to the chosen races more attuned to flora. In a sense the land is to be kept the same, the demon subjugation is more a staging area to prepare for Karma.

But as Karma was marching towards them Fawna would need to set up defensively on the off chance those champions destroy whatever comes their way. A ice Dragon, the lich king, a Sentient slime and a vampire...
The odds are fairly stacked against the mortals one would think.
Yet Sandro's death hangs in Lalo's mind. Killed by fire raining from the sky...

Iluphe frowned looking at the fairy. "This sounds dangerous," He said, almost seeming a little scared. Then his frown morphed into a wide grin. "I like it!" His face was one of pure excitement. When Papi laid her hand on his head, his big, excited smile turned into a calm and peaceful one as he closed his eyes, taking in the warm feeling. "Mmm. That's nice," he said, now looking up at the fairy. "Do you have a mirror or something? I wanna see what you turned me into. Am I cute?" He gave her a stern look. "I better be cute!"

"Wouldn't it be kind of suspicious to see someone with bull horns just walking around? I mean, I imagine people know demons when they see one.... mostly, humans are stupid, but not that stupid." He looked at the Fairy queen for a moment "I think at least a tail would suffice, or to make me blend in further, I'd say wolf features." He explained his request, the utmost respect for the queen in his voice. He stood over most of the generals in the room, however he still kneeled when speaking to them, because whether he would admit it or not, he would show these powerful being respect. He sat on the one knee as he spoke to Papi.

He tilted his head a bit as he got a good look at her too, 'So I'm working with Titania huh?' he thought to himself, maybe he convince her, and some of the other generals in turn, that he was powerful, considering he believed he was weak compared to these others

"One would suppose that horned folk of all types are common enough in Fauna that you could pass off just fine, dear." Papi smiled approvingly, satisfied at Yuri being conscious enough to use her title. "And please, you can call me Papi. We're all friends here, aren't we? After all, friends help each other out...just like this." Waving her finger like a wand, she brought it down on Yuri's head as he bowed, channeling some of the same magic into him as well. His sufficiently bull-like horns nevertheless appeared to shorten and open into triangular wolf ears, alongside an itchy, warm sensation as grey fur sprouted along his forearms and shins to resemble furred paws. Finally, a tail sprouted from the base of his spine, perhaps being caught under his clothes.

Papi chuckled as she did a twirl in midair, showing off the results of her handiwork. "You look absolutely, scruffily, adorable, lovely. And as for you..." She turned to Iluphe. Making a circle with both hands, a thin layer appeared between her fingers like a large soap bubble. Within the iridescent, shimmering mass surfaced his reflection, a furry, tiger-like face with sharp yellow eyes and stringy fur hanging off its muzzle. "What do you think? Don't you just love my imagination?"

In truth, she had merely given him the bare minimum of a pair of cat ears and tail, but she wanted to see if it'd get a rise out of him anyway.

Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn Vitch Vitch

Iluphe giggled profusely at seeing his reflection. He let out a little squeal and shouted, "I LOVE IT!!!" He reached up and felt his face, and his expression turned into one of confusion and disappointment. "Why don't I feel soft and cuddly?" He pouted. "That's like the best part about cats." He looked over at Yuri and reached his hand out to feel the fur on his arm. "Yuri's soft and cuddly. Can you please, please, please make me soft and cuddly too?" As long as Yuri wouldn't pull away, he continued to pet his fur, and gently scratch at him as if he were petting an animal. Technically, he could have sprouted the fur himself with his own shapeshifting, but he wouldn't put in that effort if he didn't have to.

"Oh? You like that?" Papi twirled her finger around her verdant, flowing hair, allowing a few strands to come off as she purred. "I think that tells me a lot about you, child. More than I've seen from all the days before, certainly." With a flick of her hand, her detached hairs landed on Iluphe's face, sticking in place with tiny pinching sensations before forming stubble and growing into a silky layer of fur on his delicate face. Similar layers to Yuri's grew on Iluphe's hands and arms, all in all giving him a fluffy look that was far less rough than Yuri's. The butterfly, cat, and wolf hanging around together might be a little unexpected, but it was enough to avoid notice (and violence) as they infiltrated the lands of the beastkin. Speaking of which...

"As much as I would love to work on you dears more, I do believe our lord would be quite displeased if we tarry much longer. Not to mention that our good friend, General Thaddeus, awaits us to free him. Should Scylla's force prove unsuited...we should be there to provide a more careful hand." Of course, it was just as likely that Thaddeus had genuinely betrayed them instead of being enslaved, and simply awaited someone strong enough to break the contract for him. But it would be simply unladylike to cast aspersions on a peer like that.

Doing a little cartwheel in the air, Papi's dress billowed as she made her way to the arcane portal at the ready to send them to Fawna. The orderly arcane energy crackled and hissed, making her hair stand on end as it clashed with her primal magic. Using one of these was always unpleasant, but undeniably convenient.

"Now then...shall we?"

Vitch Vitch Yuri Greythorn Yuri Greythorn

Yuri felt strange, his arms more hairy than usual, the ears on his head twitched awkwardly, a tail bursting out from under his trench-coat, large and fluffy. "Huh. This certainly works, I feel like a damn werewolf." He said, now, he felt there was no chance that they could be caught and figured for demons at this point. He cocked his head to the side as she spoke to him "Yes... is that pronounced Poppy, like a Poppy seed or some other way?" He was confused on her name, because the spelling of it was a bit awkward.

He examined the Pixie Queen, and Their companion Iluphe, They were the merry band of misfits at this point, but as long as they could carry out orders properly, everything would be fine in general. Though he could go for some genocide of Mortals currently.... He pushed that thought out of his head, and walked towards the portal, He could feel magic radiating off of it, and it felt good in a way

Sarcove
interaction: (however wishes to go with him)​
sarcove let out a little yawn the lich king knowing the others would rush into this.. his goal were different to work out what had happened, surly his old master would have some information on fires from the sky yes? "i shall see if i can conscript some of the local spirits of the area.. perhaps they will have some information on the tasssk at hand" Sarcove hissed a little. as he spoke slithering towards the open portal himself.. it was time to see what could have possible caused such problems for the other generals

Scylla

Somewhere north of the black castle, lies a range of mountains that border the scorching wasteland of Darkan and the freezing tundra of the Far North. In one of these mountain was a giant cavernous lair carved into its side. This is the HQ of Scylla's dragon squad. It's not like she wanted to disrespect the king by making a HQ outside the castle but she just didn't like staying in the castle for too long. It's too hot for her comfort.

The dragon landed smoothly inside the lair. Even with her dragon form the place was still spacious enough that she could turn around without any problem, it's truly a place made for dragons to stay. Speaking of dragons, she sensed another one nearby, and said dragon was currently running towards her direction. Scylla's eyes glanced into one of the corridor to find a young girl enthusiastly rushed at her.

"Boss, you home!" This one was Piica. She's a light dragon and also the youngest out of the squad, only 338 years old. Her humanoid form looks like a pale human with faintly glowing white horns and eyes that seemed to be constantly shifting between the seven colors of rainbow. Looking at her eyes directly can be rather nauseating for someone who haven't got used to it.

Scylla's eyes darted around as she tried to feels the presence of another of her subordinates. She found nothing. "No one else? Xigorth? Need water dragon."

"No, boss. The others are still doing their own mission, and I heard Xigorth just established a cult in the human kingdom to worship his tentacled ancestors."

Scylla only let out a long sigh after she listened to Piica's report. Just as she expected. She did gave them each a different mission with with barely any guideline to achieve it, Xigorth was to cause subtle chaos in the human's coastal area, Vuvuri was to try recruiting another dragons, things like that. This was probably her fault as the leader but they sure did take their sweet time finishing it. A disciplinary session would be needed later. Anyway, she must do with only Piica for now.

"Follow me, prepare for battle." As they fly towards their destination. Scylla talked about the unfortunate fate of the three generals, what she wanted to do, and the high risk of dying to this unexpected threats. The light dragon definitely never see it coming, three generals defeated in such a short time frame? Nobody in their right mind would think about that. Piica was becoming nervous but the ice dragon's determination gave her the much needed reassurance. Scylla might be clumsy at communication and likes to laze around, but her loyalty to the demon king and resolve for his cause was unquestionnable.

In all that Papi said, only one word stood out to Iluphe. "Wait..." he said, his face scrunched into one of confusion. "Did you just call me child?" He was an adult, and she just called him child. "I'm 112 years old..." He walked with her an Yuri towards the portal. "I mean I guess if you're older than me, then-" he paused for a moment, looking at Papi with a now inquisitive expression on his face. "Wait, how old are you anyway?"

Then he processed what Yuri said as well, his face scrunching into more confusion. Even though she just pronounced her name for them, he asked how to pronounce it. "Huh? D-did you just ask her how to pronounce her name? She literally just said her name out loud, and you need to ask how it's pronounced?" Iluphe was incredibly confused at this point, his mind completely boggled by the thought patterns of these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back