• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom That time that I got reincarnated as a slime AU (private RP between me and Strickplayer)

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Patrick Anderson was currently bouncing as fast as he could. The reason was he was being chased by a band of thieves.

Patrick thought back to how he got into this mess.

It all started when his mom let him go outside by himself on the advise of his pediatrician. Patrick accidentally locked himself in the trunk of his mom's car and apparently died.

For some reason, his last thoughts were on Isekai anime. Little did he know at the time that he would be Reincarnated as a slime.

He awoke in a cave, after exploring it, he found a huge hoard of treasure. Patrick had landed on the treasure hoard and accidentally ate it.

Of course, the bandits who were hoarding it didn't take too kindly to it.

Patrick came to a steep hill and lost control of his bouncing as he half bounced, half rolled down the hill. He landed with a plop on top of someone or something.

It was another slime and the slime was orange like jello and was annoyed by the green slime wanting to know why he fell on him

Before the other slime could answer the bandits came running down the hill and chasing after the slime that had ate their treasure.

"uh alright, but afterwards I want an explanation!" He bounced towards the rushing and changed into a orange wave of slime and basically eats the bandits

"I see, so your from another world huh? As ridiculous as that sounds it would explain your odd before. However you do seem pretty young. How old are you?" He asked

"Hm, seems you've got a good control over your body already. But if you want to survive and not get taken out by those foolish adventures. You'll need to look human. Lucky, there are plenty of them in this forest. You just gotta absorb one of them." He said so casually.

"In a way, it basically works like this, we consume certain things and we trap them in a pocket dimension, so yeah we eat them, but they're still alive." He explained

"I have an idea." Patrick said as he 'closed' his eyes. He thought of his human form and an appropriate fantasy medieval outfit. Sure enough, his slime form shifted into that of an adorable little boy wearing forest green cloths befiting a wealthy individual.

"Will this work mister?" Patrick asked. His human form was that of a Caucasian boy with forest green eyes, brown hair and was the average height and weight for his age.

"Huh, okay that'll work. I never thought of doing something like that. I made more sense to abrosb the humans because we take their skills and knowledge. But this will work too" he said as he morphed into his own human form.

1571536438900.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back