• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy That time I got reincarnated as a hero...

The Lost Dae

If you had asked me two weeks ago if magic was real, I would have answered you with a resounding "NO." However, if you were to ask me now, I'd simply laugh and use a spell to make it self-evident. You see my life was that of a normal average person back on earth, nothing ever happened that was what you would call exciting. However, on that day, everything changed... [[Insert your character death]]

That should have been the end, or so I thought, that is till I woke up in a place, it was a place like no other I had ever visited, the floor was made of the finest of checkered marble with a grand piano sitting before large bay windows looking out over an endless ocean, the bright stars seeming infinitely far away and yet as if I could simply reach out and touch them if only I had the desire to do so. The serenity of the situation would take a person's breath away if they felt the need to breathe.

Whyto.600.1570558.jpg

I couldn't tell you how long I stood there just absorbing the beauty and serenity of the place before I heard someone behind me, it was a simple clearing of their voice, though even that small act brought me out of that deep state of contemplation and centered me back into my reality. Turning I saw a young man sitting on, well sitting on nothing, simply floating there, his long golden hair framing his serious face.

"So I pulled you here." he starts a voice almost as smooth as the endless seas that I knew lay behind me, "Not as punishment, nor reward, simply because I believe you are needed." he continues as if what he said were common sense, and need no further explanation... [[Insert your characters beginning talking with this mysterious man]]

45286c590efb347678aff781ddec4a7f.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you're interested at this point I suppose I should say what I'm looking for, and I'd appreciate feedback about the stuff you don't like if you feel up to it.

I'm looking for an Isekai, or "In another world" RP This diety, that you have yet to learn the name of has called you away from your afterlife, but to what ends?

Your character will be reincarnated into a world, where magic is far more prevalent than science, but it still exists in places, This is LGBT+ Friendly so if your character has certain sexuality I'd be happy to go with that, but this will be YOUR story to explore, I'll play NPC's and if that means that your character wants a harem of people... well you'll have a lot of permanent NPC's with you.

Like the title says it's a hero story, You are the hero... Whatever direction you want to take this in I'll be happy to send it that way though it will lean more on the adventure side, as you have to find a way to survive in a world that you know nothing about.

If you had asked me two weeks ago if magic was real, I would have answered you with a resounding "NO." However, if you were to ask me now, I'd simply laugh and use a spell to make it self-evident. You see my life was that of a normal average person back on earth, nothing ever happened that was what you would call exciting. However, on that day, everything changed... [[Insert your character death]]

That should have been the end, or so I thought, that is till I woke up in a place, it was a place like no other I had ever visited, the floor was made of the finest of checkered marble with a grand piano sitting before large bay windows looking out over an endless ocean, the bright stars seeming infinitely far away and yet as if I could simply reach out and touch them if only I had the desire to do so. The serenity of the situation would take a person's breath away if they felt the need to breathe.

Whyto.600.1570558.jpg

I couldn't tell you how long I stood there just absorbing the beauty and serenity of the place before I heard someone behind me, it was a simple clearing of their voice, though even that small act brought me out of that deep state of contemplation and centered me back into my reality. Turning I saw a young man sitting on, well sitting on nothing, simply floating there, his long golden hair framing his serious face.

"So I pulled you here." he starts a voice almost as smooth as the endless seas that I knew lay behind me, "Not as punishment, nor reward, simply because I believe you are needed." he continues as if what he said were common sense, and need no further explanation... [[Insert your characters beginning talking with this mysterious man]]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now if you're interested at this point I suppose I should say what I'm looking for, and I'd appreciate feedback about the stuff you don't like if you feel up to it.

I'm looking for an Isekai, or "In another world" RP This diety, that you have yet to learn the name of has called you away from your afterlife, but to what ends?

Your character will be reincarnated into a world, where magic is far more prevalent than science, but it still exists in places, This is LGBT+ Friendly so if your character has certain sexuality I'd be happy to go with that, but this will be YOUR story to explore, I'll play NPC's and if that means that your character wants a harem of people... well you'll have a lot of permanent NPC's with you.

Like the title says it's a hero story, You are the hero... Whatever direction you want to take this in I'll be happy to send it that way though it will lean more on the adventure side, as you have to find a way to survive in a world that you know nothing about.
im down for this rp... always wanted an rp to go a direction i want it to (and to build a good harem while im at it) while still being a heroic adventure rp. My character would be shinkado orimouri who got hit by a semi truck.

Whyto.600.1570558.jpg

If you are still looking for someone to do this with I would love to do it. This sounds really interesting

Hello there, If this is still open I'd love to write a story with you I am very interested in it. First, let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

Imagine an Isekai plot but the character comes from a different magical world
Like an elf or something trying to relearn how to use magic~
A fairy warrior who just wanted to retire from the fighting just to be brought right back into it~

Actually that one sounds like fun~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back