• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom that spn crack {updated 9/20}

_em_

hufflepuff
3rd
2nd
1st
  • saving people...

coded by weldherwings.

i'd like to start by stating that i WANT your ocs i WANT a complex plot- i DON'T want my oc to be the center of attention at all times. idk i just feel like this whole thread gives off that vibe and that's not my intention at all. anyways-

hi! hello! i'm meg; i'm twenty-one, a junior in college, and about to start a master's degree program in the fall (i'm studying library science btw~). i'm literate-advanced and i'd sincerely prefer if you were too. i'll probably ask for a writing sample c: at the very least i write two or three paragraphs per reply, but i write a ton more if i'm super invested (also my grammar’s a million times better when i’m actually writing lmao). while writing is a hobby of mine, don’t expect a reply every two seconds once we get into the story cuz life comes first, apparently, and i’m what they like to call an ‘essential worker’. that being said, i chat pretty fast ooc c: and if you have limits PLEASE!!! TELL!! ME!! i don’t, so anything and everything is fair game for me- let me know what you don’t like right off the bat so i can just avoid it completely cuz you know these spn plots can get pretty graphic <3

so anyways, thanks for sticking aroun!. i feel like i should note here that i’m looking for something dark and realistic and family-oriented, probably something with a shit-ton of triggering material, bcuz this is spn and everyone has to suffer. IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO ONLY PLAY ONE CHARACTER YOU’RE IN THE WRONG PLACE - WHETHER THAT'S CANON OR OC. we’ll both be playing multiple characters, or at least puppeting them. if you want us to have mains that were individually responsible for i’m totally chill with that, and if you want to double i’d prefer if both our sides existed in the same timeline.

the following are just a couple rambles i did on the loose plot ideas i have swirling around in my mind. don’t take them too seriously if you read something you wanna change.

- a mute nephilim; two brothers and an angel who need her on their side; a prophecy to fulfill and the end of the world at stake. a daunting task, but nothing castiel and the winchesters haven’t seen before - except - well, the teenage female nephilim. that’s new. and unsurprisingly difficult, especially considering she won’t say a word. but they move her into the bunker; it’s the safest place on earth, after all, and there are a million-and-one different species after her.

- she’s short (only 5’2”) and abysmally skinny. her eyes are wide and sunken in. she constantly shakes like a leaf. there are healing bruises littering her body, and her name is grace. it’s ironic, really, since from castiel’s intel she was dropped directly from heaven and into the suburban house they found her in, and dean laughs incredulously when she somehow musters up the courage to stammer it. sam childishly slaps dean’s arm and tells him to shut it. dean rolls his eyes- clearly not thrilled with grace’s lack of input on the apocalypse situation. he decides to call her gracie instead. she doesn’t utter another word for a few days.

-gracie (but still sometimes grace - it changes from person to conversation) hides in her room for a long while. she comes out to eat when sam, dean and cas are on a hunt, or in the middle of the night when the brothers are sleeping and cas is gone to the wind. but it’s impossible for her to avoid them completely; sam checks in on her often, usually bringing questions about heaven that she doesn’t have answers for. dean tries and fails to hide the fact that he’s annoyed with her - they’re racing against the clock and she’s a liability.

-it’s when gracie, sam, dean and castiel are cornered that the truth comes out. she’s not supposed to be there; she’s supposed to be back in the bunker where she’s safe and out of the way, but there was mix-up - a story too chaotic to tell in a few words - and now she’s tied back to back with the winchesters, castiel knocked out cold beside them. the angel that’s trapped them was after gracie, that much was clear, but his intentions became obvious once he started talking to her- suddenly, her shaking made sense. the bruises up and down her arms seemed more prevalent than ever - gracie was heaven’s favorite chew toy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back