• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic That One with the Childish Delusions!

>> Tease her verbally.
Time: Monday | 15:55 | 11-08-2034The silver-haired female attempted to construct a reason for her stalking once more. What should I say? Think, Rize, use all of your knowledge! All of the studying you've done up until now is for this moment! But she was exaggerating in her thought. A few seconds has passed, and no acceptable and believable reason entered her mind. Yuruki and Tenshi stood quietly as they stared at Rize, waiting for her reply. The boy suddenly thought of a fun idea and he put it into action. Yuruki gave Rize a teasing grin and asked her, "Maybe you were stalking us because you were jealous that we walked around the school together?"

"Wh--?"
Rize reacted.
"What--!?" exclaimed Tenshi.

W-Why is he being so bold with what he's saying today? Does this mean... Tenshi's imagination was running wild. On the outside, she was blushing intensely. On the inside, she was thinking that Yuruki would soon confess to her after graduation, then they would go to the same college, then after graduating college, they would find work together, and finally get married. Inside her mind, Yuruki got home from work. He was taking off his shoes as he entered inside their home wearing his business clothes and with his work bag in his hand. Tenshi walked towards the entrance to greet her husband while she was holding a spatula. She wore a white apron. "Welcome back, darling. Would you like to have dinner? Or take a bath? Or perhaps... m-m--" Before she can continue talking, he replied, "Maybe I'll watch some anime first, then I'll take care of you."

"Not now, darling, ehehehe... The night's still young..."
While Tenshi's imagination was still active, Rize blushed at Yuruki's tease. "W-Why would I think of that? Just because all the girls were talking about you during homeroom, doesn't mean I'd be interested in you as well... Anyway, the truth is, I followed you guys because while I was sitting on a bench on the open court, I heard you two talk about the third floor stor--"

She clasped her hand on her mouth. There's nothing wrong about talking that matter to them. Why am I stopping myself?

"Did you say something about the third floor storage room?" Yuruki asked. Even though he's incredibly dense, that doesn't mean that he doesn't take hints at all.

What should Rize say?

>> "Yeah..."

>> "Nope. What about it?"

>> "Why would I even want to go there?"

>> "The two of you are heading there as well?"

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Idea Idea Jin137 Jin137

>> "Why would I even want to go there?"
-tsundere: check
-gives us lead/lets us potential go see what's so special about that room: check
-adorable: check

>> Say "Why would I even want to go there?"
Two votes of the same choice; third vote is ruled out.
Time: Monday | 16:00 | 11-08-2034The wind outside grew stronger. Clouds that weren't even present earlier morning started to cover the sky, shading the whole town from the sunlight. Tenshi snapped out of her imagination because of this weird phenomenon, but she didn't overthink it as she didn't know the weather forecasts for today. Meanwhile, Rize faced away from him as she crossed her arms and responded at Yuruki's question, "W-Why would I even want to go there?" She stuttered. "Storage rooms are filthy, and a delicate women such as myself do not go there without a good reason." She continued. "Besides, that room is forbidden. Why---"

"Tenshi, let's go. Seems like she won't be joining us."
Yuruki spoke without any expression. He started to walk towards the staircase with Tenshi trailing behind him. "Take care--"

"Hey! I'm sorry, I want to go there! Please let me join youuuu!" Rize ran after them, her voice sounding higher than usual. It seems that her cold personality from earlier this morning was just a fake, and her real personality is a bright, tsundere girl.

Unlike most school buildings, the staircase was located at the other end of the building from where they were, so it took them a few minutes to walk towards it. At this point, Yuruki just gave up asking why the silver-haired girl was following them at the first place. Then, he noticed the quietness that dominated them, and he sensed that the atmosphere around them was getting awkward. I feel like I should do something about this... He thought.

What should Yuruki do?

>> Ask Rize what her connection to Tenshi is.

>> Try asking Rize why she followed them again.

>> Ask Tenshi why she wanted to go to the third floor storage room.

>> Chuunibyou mode.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Idea Idea Jin137 Jin137

Last edited:
4 days passed, 2 votes received. Rolling dice,

1-2: Ask Rize what her connection to Tenshi is.
3-4: Chuunibyou mode.

Will post soon.

>> Chuunibyou mode
Sorry for the wait!
Time: Monday | 16:10 | 11-08-2034The silence continued until they reached the third floor. The three of them scanned the floor. There were no teachers; The classrooms seemed lock and they heard no sound emanate from inside those doors. Normally, the storage rooms would be located anywhere that would be easy to find. This room was on the far side of the building. "Well, let's go." said Tenshi as they started to walk towards the room. It made Yuruki think, What's in there that made Tenshi want to go there? And Rize as well?

What should Yuruki do?

>> Ask the two girls why--
Hold up, narrator. Yuruki already gave up asking Rize and Tenshi those question, so he just decided to go along with them. If a teacher saw them, they would get in trouble. As they started to get closer to the room, the tension around them became stronger. Lingering thoughts entered his mind, What if we get in trouble for this? What the hell is in there, anyway? Why am I getting nervous over a forbidden room? Until suddenly, Yuruki dropped to his knees and groaned in pain. He grabbed his left arm with his other hand, which was shaking intensely.

"Yu-kun!?"
"Mikotsu!?"

"Something's wrong about that room...!"
Yuruki's voice sounded as if he was in pain. "The power of the Dark Cthulhu... Its three-thousand year seal is breaking!" He mustered the power to look at them and command, "You two. Go forth to the forbidden room at this very moment! You may die as I attempt to seal this monster again, so go!"

What should Tenshi do?

>> Kick Yuruki's arm.

>> Facepalm.

>> Play along with him and run towards the storage room without Yuruki.

>> Remember.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Idea Idea Jin137 Jin137 Lunar Lunar
Also, I may put seemingly irrelevant choices during my posts. Don't worry, they are completely intentional.

Last edited:
>> Remember.
Sorry for the wait...Again. Have my hands full atm, and it's about to get busier for me so I won't be able to reply for at least 3 days starting the day after tomorrow. If you don't reply before I do, I'll assume you as inactive and will stop mentioning you from each quest reply unless you give me a reason.
Time: Monday | 16:15 | 11-08-2034And suddenly, while Rize was panicking about helping Yuruki who was currently on the ground, holding his arm like a crazy person, Tenshi remembered.

---

Tenshi stood in front of the door of the third floor storage room. The atmosphere was different very different from what it once were when Tenshi and her friends first entered this room. The lighting was dim, given the fact that the lights were off and her only light source was the dark cloudy sky. Thunder roared from a distance, flashing the third floor for a brief second with light. She felt tense, but her eyes were filled with resolve that she was going in this room, no matter what. It has to be today. Not yesterday, and not tomorrow. If she messed up one single bit of what she was about to do inside this room, everything that she has worked for up to this point would be pointless. One whole year of setting up, just to make things right again, would be thrown out from this world. It would still exist, yet it would be useless. She hovered her card that once belonged to someone over the security access, and it was accepted. A normal card wouldn't have worked. And then, she slightly opened the door...

--

"Ah, to hell with it!" Tenshi went with Yuruki's flow and grabbed Rize's hand. "W-what?" Rize exclaimed, surprised by her sudden actions. "Let's go, Tachibana!"

"H-Hey! Wait up!"
She ignored her and kept running, even if she had a hard time keeping up with her. Why was she doing this, and drag Rize in if she can do it by herself? Probably because of that flashback. Tenshi ran towards the storage room, used her class ID which unlocked the door, and entered the dark, unlit room as she closed the door. "Tachibana," Tenshi called her. Rize responded with a "Yes?" which followed a "Please find the light switch on your side. I can't touch anything in the wall here." from Tenshi.

She did as she was told. After a few moments, Rize eventually found the switch. As she turned it on, they were greeted by nothing out of the ordinary. Inside the room were metal shelves that were full of cardboard boxes. It was surprising that it wasn't dusty or something. "...I don't see why the school would ban us from entering here." said Rize. "Right?" When she looked at Tenshi, she seemed to be thinking of something since she was staring at nothing. It was rather weird, since she should be curious that she has entered the room she wanted to enter.

What should Rize do to snap her back to reality?

>> Put pressure to her midriff.

>> Ask her what was wrong.

>> Do nothing, and let Rize explore the room for a bit.

Idea Idea Jin137 Jin137 Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Lunar Lunar SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Last edited:
>>>Do nothing and let Rize explore the room for a bit.

Honestly, we if she’s in some weird daze she might be in no condition to answer. We might get more of a clue by giving her freedom to act and stopping her if it looks like she’s going to do anything dangerous.

I agree with Idea Idea , she seems to be in like, some kind of weird daze so getting an answer would probably be hard.

> Do nothing and let Rize explore the room for a bit.

Hello everyone! I'm back! 5/7 votes received. Will post shortly after fixing my things
>> Ask her what's wrong.

>> Ask her what's wrong.
I will add a character section soon.
Time: Monday | 16:20 | 11-08-2034"Hmm?" Finding her reaction weird, Rize walked closer to Tenshi, whose mind seemed to be in a daze. She looked at her and called her in her last name, "Megumi?" And she startled. She looked at her with a blank face, which was weird. She might've thought something or felt something when she entered the room. "What's wrong?" The two girls inside the storage room stared at each other. They didn't say anything back, but Rize was already feeling uneasy, until Tenshi sneezed in her face. Water from her nose was sprayed all over her face.

"...Huh?"
The snot-covered girl spoke. "Uwaa! I'm sorry, Tachibana!" She smiled, lending her handkerchief to her. "I was waiting for my sneeze to come out so I didn't respond to you earlier. I'm allergic to dust." She chuckled, but Rize didn't believe her childhood friend/rival. She wiped off the snot in her face and handed the handkerchief back to Tenshi. "So... There's nothing in here at all." Rize spoke.

"Yep. Nothing interesting or out of the place, even." She replied, then someone knocked on the door.

"Tachibana, Tenshi, please open the door." His voice sounded low, as if he surrendered to something. The two girls found it weird that the overly active and the one with the childish fantasies Yuruki wasn't energetic. Something must've happened.

What should they do?

>> Open the door for him.

>>
Don't open the door and don't say anything.

>>
Don't open the door and ask him why.

Idea Idea Xenoblade Xenoblade Jin137 Jin137 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SakuraBlossom28 SakuraBlossom28

Users who are viewing this thread

Back