• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

That One with the Childish Delusions! | OOC

Idea Idea Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Jin137 Jin137 Mooniee Mooniee This exists, yay. Also, I forgot to mention that I'll allow two to four days of waiting for everyone's vote before tallying it and making the choice but if you think that you can't reply in more than four days, then please do tell me!

I'll vote later today when I can actually read the options
Oops, I'll make a codeless format of the choices if you can't read it while on phone.

takki takki could you explain the "you can only choose one"? So like, we pick one of the character's to choose from or for each of them we pick one of the options?

takki takki could you explain the "you can only choose one"? So like, we pick one of the character's to choose from or for each of them we pick one of the options?
Only one, like literally. Choose one character, then choose from one of the two choices given.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Idea Idea Jin137 Jin137 Sorry for short stop on the quest, but just to check, are you guys still interested in the RP? If so, there's a new quest post on the main thread and it would be good for you guys to reply so that we can continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back