• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern That One with the Childish Delusions! -- An Anime Questing RP

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Think. This is--

I'd like it this to be long-term so if you're down for this, with no intentions of ghosting, then please do reply! This quest RP is inspired by Steins;Gate and countless highschool romcom and shoujo anime (Orange, Chu2, Love Lab, you name it) and with a combination of the elements from those shows, I've somehow managed to think of a plot that's--

not completely normal(?)

This RP is set in a high school in Fukushima. Our main character is a first year student at Tatsureki High, who is also a deeply obsessed otaku whose mind has probably gone crazy, making him unable to contain his thoughts and act out his fantasy-themed delusions in the real world. His own classmates name him off as an otaku with a mental problem, as such he was distanced from them by his own classmates. However, it didn't matter when his circle of friends is here for him. A childhood friend, a smart prodigy, an edgy male, and a shy female were inside his circle, and as long as he's with them, he felt happy enough.

Choices matter.

How will the five friends overcome their first year of high school? It is up to you to decide whoever ends up with whoever, and what kind of relationship will each of them will have with each other.

Don't make the wrong decision.

Don't worry. I already have a deeper plot in mind. I'm not lying that this RP would be mostly slice of life and romcom, though.
connect the sentences with the small font size and you'll get a subtle hint

Last bump, but to whoever passes by this, this RP is always open! Just be sure to inform me through PM or just simply replying to the OOC which can be found here

let me just bump this one last time~

Copy pasted tags don't work, you need to at least remove the coding for them to do.
I didn't know that, so thank you for letting me know.
Latest post is up an hour ago, by the way.

I was thinking of dropping this though...

But I'll continue! Here's the main thread and once I post, I'll mention you guys to choose a choice.
If you don't want to do it anymore, there's no need to force yourself. It'll be sad, but there's no point if you yourself aren't enjoying yourself too

If you don't want to do it anymore, there's no need to force yourself. It'll be sad, but there's no point if you yourself aren't enjoying yourself too
Not at all! In fact, I like thinking of what would happen next based on your choices. I based this quest roleplay off a semi-novel that I'm currently writing with my friend, and at that time that I was making this, we were running out of ideas. These past few days I've been busy with roleplays that I'm also invested in, and practically forgot about this. Right now, I'll re-spark my interest and make this quest roleplay active again.

Not at all! In fact, I like thinking of what would happen next based on your choices. I based this quest roleplay off a semi-novel that I'm currently writing with my friend, and at that time that I was making this, we were running out of ideas. These past few days I've been busy with roleplays that I'm also invested in, and practically forgot about this. Right now, I'll re-spark my interest and make this quest roleplay active again.
Alright, as long as you actually it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back