Absence That odd feeling in your head?

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
It's been, Literal years since I have been here. I just had this odd thought and remember RP Nation and, immediately i though “Who is still around?” It feels so odd, like déjà vu, coming back to this site in many ways and all are good and very little bad. Met many people, friends that I still talk to this day and even forged my interest of what's to come, Graduated Psychology and have been working on my literature: writing small stories and personal novels that I share with beloved, even began taking online courses for it 2 years back. Got myself in to D&D years ago and currently a full time DM in other words.

Its…. Refreshing in a way seeing this place. I just had to share this small though and train of mind. It's amazing how something lost in the back of my head comes back and just the nostalgia of all who I met and experienced I had come flooding back. I might stay for a bit, maybe share my a bit of entertainment with others, maybe even Role play a bit for sake. But glad to be back, for however long it is. It places a pearling smile on my face how RP Nation still has a beating heart.

Keep on writing, and hope everyone has had amazing days pass and to come!

I had the same experience - RP nation has been a nice little haven around here for a long time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back