• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

That Magic feeling....

ChampionOfTheMorningStar

The lunatic Fringe
We all know it.

You see it, your phone vibrated and you see it! they responded. Your perfect partner. Your chest beats fast and for a second you old your breath clicking the notification. You think to yourself, this is it. They quit. They're too good for me! But there it is, right there on your screen at your fingertips. The perfect post from the perfect person. Just the right length, and beautiful, perfect prose that is simple yet vivid, and leaves you hungering for more. You plan your response and post it waiting with baited breath. The process starts again, this time Tapatallk buzzes just as you are about to sleep. You check it anyways. It's them! You read the post and put your phone down, and can't sleep your mind buzzes with the possibilities, you plan all night and all day and post again. It it begins anew.

I have only felt this for around 4 RPs

I need it.

I CRAVE it.

I say ideal because It's not really rules just you know something to work towards

An ideal partner for me is :

Someone who is creative, and can add ideas

Someone with good writing skill, meaning someone who can give me a good length response without dragging on and on

Someone who is honest, and can tell me when an idea sucks (and why)

Hear me out, if you don't understand why I want something ask why don't just say 'no' we gotta work together.

Someone not too too stubborn, who will bend and shift ideas with me.

Respect, just be respectful it's not hard.

Someone who has time but a life ,Not a recruitment to have a life. I don't I'm just not on the computer 24/7 if you are, that's fine I understand if you are not and want you to understand that I am not.

Be serious but not too serious, when people are 100% work and 0% play it frustrates me, I like to know there is a person on the other end not some sort of Rping robot.

A human, I've had partners take over everything and partners literally do everything to please me. I don't enjoy either.

Be able to play Male and Female and multiple characters, I do not like 1x1s with only 2 characters, like um hello? Am I missing something? Are there only me and one other person in this world?

I do not really have any ideas at the moment. I have genres and settings I like, as well as some sayings/titles to turn into plots.

Genres:

Fantasy

Slice of life

Fandom (a compiled list can be found at my profile)

Romance

Tragedy

Dark

Horror (psychological mostly)

Settings:

Victorian

Castles/ mideval

Schools

Sayings/titles/songs

The <blank> chooses the <blank>

One cannot come back from the brink

I reached the Edge, I went over

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all who wander are lost, the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost, from ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring, renewed shall be the blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king."

Songs: WE can build plots around these or You can use them as a indicator of my personality

Blow me - P!nk

Beam me up - P!nk

Skyfall - Adel

True love - P!nk

The Truth about Love - P!nk

Fucking Perfect - P!nk

Neon Lights - Natasha Bedingfeild

Ignorance - Paramore

The Only exception - Paramore

I am interested with the genres mixed with Fantasy, School and Romance! :)

I have a plot up my sleeve that consists of those 3 genres, it is quite unique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back