• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom That Good Ol' Partner Search

Roman Valkyrie

warrior by blood
So, I had one of these up and I couldn't find it to update it. So here we go again. As you can probably already tell, I don't utilize BBC code to its full potential...or at all. So if you're looking for visual style, I apologize. I'm really not good at the 'about me' part of it but I'll give it a go.

I've been RPing for...lord...a long time, but time doesn't always equate to skill. I don't mean to pat myself on the back, but I don't think I'm a horrible writer. However, I'm always looking to improve. So feel free to critique me on my posts. If you think a sentence could have been written better, by all means, let me know. I prefer more mature adult themes, so don't expect too much glitter and sparkle from me. I LOVE fandoms, even if its just to use the universe and lore of the worlds. So if there's a fandom listed below that peaks your interest and you're not 100% familiar with it, I'll give you a brief rundown and we can just do a loosely based from RP. I know my fandom requests seem obscure compared to what's out there now, but there are people interested in them. I know it, I've seen them...I just bookmarked them and somehow lost them.

Things I'm looking for, this always seem to be best received if in bulletin form:
  • Be detailed in you're writing. I like to know the world through your character's eyes, how they're feeling, what the experience means to them. I don't need to know the texture and color of every blade of grass, but please more than just your character's actions and words.
  • Be willing to take the lead and steer the plot. Its exhausting always leading the plot along and I love a good plot twist just as much as the next person.
  • If you have ideas or wants, throw 'em at me. I love collaborating.
  • Due to mature themes, please yourself be 21+
  • Please use real life face claims for characters, no cartoons. Unless you've done the art yourself and its not anime. Just a personal preference.
  • Be able to post at least two to three times a week. I do tend to post more frequently, but I gotta adult so I make no promises.

Now on to the fun stuffs, listed from most craved to those I'm willing to play.
Movie-verses:

Prince of Persia: I know I'll get flack for this one, but I've never played the game. Also, this is a strictly romance based RP. My broad plot is that Dastan and Tamina have been reincarnated many many times. In this lifetime, yet again the dagger has been stolen and the two must retrieve it from evil hands. This sets the plot in modern times and frees the writers to have more flexibility with the OCs. I prefer to play Tamina, I've been craving this one for a while now, so I'll give a big virtual hug if you'll play this one with me. Action, adventure, modern fantasy.

Inception: I'd actually like to do The Cell's plot but within the Inception universe here. For those who have never seen The Cell, a psychologist must enter the mind of a serial killer who is in a coma to discover the whereabouts of his latest victim. We can use the canon characters from Inception or OCs, whatever floats your boat. This is intended to be a very twisted RP.

The Mummy: I don't have a specific plot other than the obvious. We can do one based on the Brendan Fraser version or a more modern setting with OCs. I have not seen the new Tom Cruise Mummy. Action, fast paced, adventure.

Push: No specific plot in mind. Modern scifi.

Jumper: No specific plot in mind. Modern scifi.

Tv-Verses:

Constantine
: I will love you forever if you play Constantine to my OC. But I think I can pull of an okay Zed if you'd like. Other than that I don't have a specific plot in mind.

Original Pairings: These are pairings that don't have a specific plot or a very loose plot. I do prefer to play female characters as my OCs. The roles I prefer to play are marked with an *, if nothing is indicated I'm open to playing either role.

enhanced soldier/experiment x scientist*

android x citizen or rogue soldier

resurrected ancient god with no or diminished powers x citizen

Fairy tale character pulled from his/her magical realm x citizen

My list is short, at least for now as I've just listed my cravings for now. I expect to update this list as I get more itches that need scratching. However, If nothing catches you're eye up above yet you feel like we'd vibe together, hit me up with any ideas or requests. I'll let you know if anything strikes my fancy or nah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back