• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help That blue green circle thing at the bottom

It's the registration button I assume. If you click on it you'll be brought to the sign up page. Not sure how to hide it though.

By any chance, does it take you to a thing where you click to agree to not do any erotic role playing? I had a few links at hte bottom of my screen that only went away after I agreed to that.

The purpose of the button changes depending on where you are, in this thread it is a reply button. I'm pretty sure it's there so mobile users don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom every time they want to make a post or whatever. No clue how to get rid of it tho

The floating green orb is the create a new thread button and it seems to be a quirk/inconsistent across this style. I don't like it and it will eventually be fixed by sheer updates.

I don't have a fix right this second for it.

It's the registration button I assume. If you click on it you'll be brought to the sign up page. Not sure how to hide it though.
By any chance, does it take you to a thing where you click to agree to not do any erotic role playing? I had a few links at hte bottom of my screen that only went away after I agreed to that.
It's not a registration thing. It like... changes based on where I am. On this page it shows an arrow in the icon and says "Reply to thread"
On certain other pages if I click on it it'll take me to the top of the page.
Idk how to explain? Either way, it's pretty annoying/

The floating green orb is the create a new thread button and it seems to be a quirk/inconsistent across this style. I don't like it and it will eventually be fixed by sheer updates.

I don't have a fix right this second for it.
Ahhh okay, guess I'll just have to wait for it to go away then, thanks.

It's not a registration thing. It like... changes based on where I am. On this page it shows an arrow in the icon and says "Reply to thread"
On certain other pages if I click on it it'll take me to the top of the page.
Idk how to explain? Either way, it's pretty annoying/
I looked closely at your image to see it's different than what I see. I'm on mobile but I don't see that unless I log out and in that case in the green bubble is like a person with a plus sign.

I looked closely at your image to see it's different than what I see. I'm on mobile but I don't see that unless I log out and in that case in the green bubble is like a person with a plus sign.
Yeah it's annoying isn't it? but Daddy DWiz said it'll be fixed eventually, so I'm good, fam (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back