• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
coded by natasha.
  • — thalassophobia

Ask anyone, they’ll say that space is the final frontier- the one place we will never fully understand or explore.

Ask any marine scientist or submarine worker, they’ll disagree. The ocean is a place so unexplored, a place not yet understood, a place chock-full of horrors unknown. And it is up to you to survive all this.

The year is 2043, and most of the world is underwater. The land uncovered by water is deadly to step foot on, with irradiated soil, horrifically mutated creatures, and cannibalistic scavengers. The last 2% of the world’s original population now lives in underwater cities called Arks- where the rich live like kings and everyone else is left to their own devices. Those fortunate enough to have a submarine can find easy work stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

That’s where you come in. Whether you’re running the operation or stowing away, it’s your job to stay alive and keep the boat moving. That is, unless you get caught…
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
sorry for not putting this in the original post, but DM me for the Discord link!

Interested! I'm more than willing to play any of these roles, though I'd prefer part of the crew like First Mate or Navigator.

ahhh how cool!! super interested in one of the engineer roles, would be funny if there was some kinda competitive dynamic with the other engineer as well lol

Interested, if this is still accepting. I've seen interest expressed in every position except the captain, so I can take that if need be, or any other role that needs filling. I'm not picky.

Very cool, idk if I would actually do rp but it’s an awesome idea

I actually have thalassophobia so that’s why I clicked

Can I be captain or did captain take by someone yet
Captain was taken, but as of today first mate, navigator, and two stowaway roles are still open!
Very cool, idk if I would actually do rp but it’s an awesome idea

I actually have thalassophobia so that’s why I clicked
DM me if you wanna check out the Discord or if you have any questions about the interest check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back