• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Thadenia

Minerva is curious, watching as the two new empires are founded. She is pleased with their own, knowing her people will be protected, but she worries about the human empire. An alliance where the main point is that they’re all human bodes ill for the other races, especially since she knows how the slaves are treated in Bagdal. Since much of their food comes from them, she will have to make preparations for surviving them drawing back aid. She will have to work on constructing more farms. Thank the gods they cannot come down here.

Karmina, meanwhile, is exceptionally happy. Not only has their military begun to improve, but she now has the beast under her command. Still, she must train it.

Actions:

~Construct farms to prevent a food deficiency should Bagdal pull back their aid.
~Begin training the beast to hunt for their kingdom, and for battle.

After meeting with the Dark Elven Messenger . . .
"I've got a bad feeling about this." Sinthus said.
"Then why did you agree to meet with the Emperor?" Kly asked.
"Because the little bastard wasn't clear about what he meant. I want it straight from the source."
"Sounds good to me." Brilliak said. "But if you die, where is your Vorolk? Grillesh hasn't been back for quite a while now."
Sinthus was fuming. "I know. Before I wondered why, but now it is too difficult a feeling to shake. The humans didn't send her back."
Kly looked at her curiously.
Brilliak asked."What do you mean?"
"That thing that walked in wasn't Vorolk Grillesh. It was a human in disguise. It didn't speak. It just walked in and dropped off her tail."
Kly stood up from the table. "So this was more than a mere insult, this was a warning."
"This also means either they were using dark magic . . ." Brilliak continued.
"Or the bastards skinned her and the little bastard wore her scales and skull to deliver her tail." Sinthus said.
Kly stood. "I am talking to the Kort about looking for a new Vorolk."
Sinthus nodded. "La'thalak guide her on to Alkrymiir, and let the Jindus Judgement of her be just in the hopes that her good deeds and sorrow for her wrongs will allow her residence in Morbyin's Realm."
Kly and Brilliak bowed their heads low.
"Until you have a new Vorolk, I insist on acompanying you on this mission." Brilliak said.
Sinthus frowned. "Are you sure? if the Dark Elves decide we aren't worth it, what happens if we are killed?"
"Then Vorolks Trintok and Hilyurong will replace you two, and we will have to move again." Kly said. "The Kort will be notified of our plans so that new Vorolks will be chosen as soon as possible for such a case."
"On top of that, they need to know that we work equally. All three as one." She said.
"Then should Kly not come as well?" Sinthus asked.
"Someone needs to remain behind who knows of what has happened." Kly said. "If we all die, then no one will understand the true gravity of what is to come."
Sinthus nodded. "Very well then. Action 1: Brilliak and I will be off to the capital of Sed'rann to speak with Deirus."
"Action 2: I will announce the death of Grillesh." Kly said. "But it will be explained that she died of her wound."

Action 3: Unused

Martydi Martydi
->Expedition group was under heavy pressure of being lost. They continued forward and killed any living thing on their way. Days after another, a soldier started to lose his sanity. Narrow passages inside the tunnels, darkness and paranoia which was caused by monsters were effecting him. He started to question anything and everyone about what they were doing. Others couldn't help and listen to him. It was creating an uneasy atmosphere for the whole group.

Buddorlum was in silent. He was focused on going back home and drinking more. He didn't care much since he was used to war and darkness. And, something interesting happened. Buddorlum heard a sound of digging. The metal sound and breaking stones were spreading around the tunnels. Everyone went silent. Any dwarf could understand that it was a pickaxe. The sound stopped and from the left wall a hand reached to the tunnel they were in and started to clean the way to see the light coming out. Buddorlum and weird looking dwarf came eye to eye in that little hole.

This is the time when Khimlodar meets a very old clan that has been suffering for years. They needed a king and protection. Two expedition group met each other. The clan was isolated by the monster nest and since they were not a warrior clan they couldn't help but tried to dig new tunnels to go way around to find if there was any other clan standing.

->Furrymen village was glad to see dwarven caravans were coming to their ways. Finally, they could find a chance to improve their hunting styles and maybe start farming. In return, Khimlodar could get fur and leather and addition to that they would be having more food other than eating dry food inside the mountain. This would cause population increase later.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
->News of new empire reached many country in the continent. Almara was one of the information source for the continent since Badgal had relations with Almara. Desicion of being vassal raised many questions in Kingdom of Badgal. It was being two faced and insulting them! Almara was promised to clean northern seas for Badgal but they became vassal of a new empire who controls the seas.

Kingdom of Badgal pulled his soldiers and food support in a matter of second. They took back the land they gave to Almara to feed themself. It was bad news for Almara but there was nothing to be scared of because Lady of Almara was the wife of the emperor. Deirus immediately gave the same things that Badgal provided for Almara.

->The beast was calm and listening any word of Karmina but now they must learn how to fight together. Karmina decided to start a hunt together so they could get used to each other.
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
->It was a dark kingdom located in the north of Gobling Union. Slavery was a common thing and way more scarier than human slavery. There was no fun at all in the Kingdom of Tartarus for humans. Their logic of having fun was raising deads from soil and enslaving the lower races. Beside being barbaric like this, they were also advanced in literature and magic arts. They have public libraries supported by local lords of the Kingdom. Many authors out there was creating a very unique and dark literature. It was even heard by high kings of human empires and they were interested in learning about this kingdom.
big_insect_by_gypcg.jpg

Captain Zhaeq was there with his men standing next to each other at the border of Land Worms. They were huge and wild. Legends say that there used to be a kingdom on top of the King Worm. They were defending Tartarus from Worms and if they were not lucky, the kingdom would already filled with worms. These huge creatures were living in the middle of their lands. Usually, small and weak ones were going north or south in order to keep staying alive or they would be eaten by the larger worms.

->Holy Kingdom of Tartarus had other problems as having problems with food and consumption of alcohol in their country. Alcohol was effecting traders in a bad way since they tend to be more weaker to alcohol compare to other races but they were extremely addicted to that. Other than that, their population was increased over amount of food they produce each year. This was causing food scarcity

->One of the advisor was suggesting to king that they need to develop their country in economical way to support a larger army and other was was suggesting that they could invest their all money into a huge army and invade an area that is likely to be an efficient farming lands.
RoarkSouth RoarkSouth
->Presence of Emperor could be felt by any resident of Holy Aranz and for them, it is feeling the god near by them all the time. Whenever they do bad things they ask forgiveness from the emperor and whenever they feel happy they thank to the emperor. It was how their society was shaped. They were pretty religious and closed to any outside connection but one day the emperor decided to open its borders for trade after all those years.

People were scared of this desicion. No one had any against idea to their god emperor but they didn't want to socialize with any other country. The Emperor was aware that its people needed encouragement to start trades and get used to other races. So, the emperor made a desicion to gather his people in front of its palace.

Everyone was excited over this. Many people could sacrifice their lifes to see the emperor for once. This new caused huge chaos inside the Empire. Many lords, many nobles and residents filled the capital city. Preparations started a week before. They decided to give front side to nobles and old people because they waited to see the emperor decades.

The day has come. Ten thousands of people were standing in front of the giant palace and filling the courtyard that is as big as hundred houses. The Golden Dragon slowly stepped out to his balcony. The power of a god was supressing everyone. Their thoughts, desires and everything they had went blank when their god got closer. A deep silent was dominating when the golden wings of emperor appeared. Royal band started to play the holy song of the Emperor. It was a symbol of immortality and superiority of him.

People started to pray and scream at the same time. Some of them were shouting and others were crying. His son near by him standing proudly and his soldiers were standing like stones to kill anyone who approaches.

His eyes were on his crowd. He waited his crowd to get silent. After a little while, people started to calm and focused on the emperor. He felt that silent was satisfying and smiled softly that no one could notice. He started to take deep and fast breathes. His breathes could be heard by the people in the courtyard. He seemed uneasy from a distance and his moves seemed like he was suffering. It is like he was trying to explain something. He was symbolizing the empire. His country was suffering and couldn't breath properly. For his people, it must be that. His moves were making people worried and afraid. It must be the situation of the empire. Whispers raised between people and then the dragon stopped. Stopped while looking at deep blue sky. People got silent again and he suddenly started to spit a beautiful fire. He was drawing on sky with his flames. Golden flames... It was covering the sky of the capital like he was designing the sky and from his flames, gold particles were dropping down like rain. It must be the raise of empire. It must be a sign to work and work. It must be a warning to people to get prepared!

END OF TURN 9

Kingdom of Tartarus
Hearing news from his advisors on developing issues was a daily task that the King had grown fond of. Solving the problems his kingdom faced, again and again was s his responsibility. Seated upon his throne, Maat’s silver eyes swayed left and right as he looked to the advisors. There was a growing food problem and an alcohol problem that threatened to undo the progress previous rulers had made to get the kingdom where it was today. Inhaling deeply, Maat put his brain to work as he kept in mind the worm issue that also needed to be taken care of.

Without speaking the King demanded silence, his right hand going up with his elbow resting on the arm of his throne. He surveyed the throne room, noting the guards alongside the walls and the servants lighting candles. “Let it be known that the true gods are displeased.” His voice, commmanding obedience and filled with authority, filled the room and echoed out into the corridors of the palace. Maat rose from his seat of power and his long purple robe shimmered in the sunlight as it’s jewels were hit. “I declare a ban on all alcohol within the borders of Tartarus. The punishment for possessing it shall be death at my hands.” It was a large step to take and in other kingdoms it might be the wrong one, but Helians all followed the same religion and Maat was their deities’ made flesh. His words were divine law.

“The Goddess of Death encourages us to save our coin for things we cannot do ourselves. Break open the tombs beneath the pyramid and prepare to raise the armies entombed there, along with their generals. We will add experience s soldiers to our army and it will cost us nothing.” The pyramid housed plenty of corpses underneath it, all of which in viable condition to be raised as undead warriors should the need arise. There were previous rulers stored there as we’ll, but their services we’re not required.

“The Goddess of Death also demands that her people be fed. Prepare a battalion of soldiers to hunt down the worms. We will consume the threat and be stronger for it. Deploy the battalion as soon as they are ready.” A Helian hand picked by Maat approached the left side of his throne. In the woman’s hands was a black pillow and on top of it sat his double-sided mask. Maat had given his orders and now he needed to address the kingdom. Public appearances were a common thing within the capital, seeing the chosen name of the divine in person had a powerful effect on the people.

Decrees:

1. Ban on Alcohol

Actions:

1. Gather news
2. Unlock tombs underneath the Pyramid and prepare to raise the dead soldiers within.
3. Send out 100 Undead Warriors and 100 Skeletal Warriors to hunt down a land worm to be used as food for the kingdom.

Typ13 Typ13 Daric J Fender Daric J Fender

Last edited:
Khimlodar, King's throne room

King Dourbath was rather worried. Buddorlum's expedition took unusually long time to clear out the tunnels. Especially after the last earthquake, dwarven ruler thought that something might have happened. He has just dispatched a team of miners to dig through rubble and find out what happened to Buddorlum's expedition. Now there was nothing more that could be done, so Dourbath decided to think about something else. First thing that came to his mind, was the matter of future relations with nearby furrymen. They were eagerly buying dwrven tools and metal, but if they were to become valuable allies, they would need to gain more technological knowledge. For now though, the dwarves will have to supply furrymen with material. Although there were numerous active mines and steelworks, creating huge surplus of resources, civilization can't be built on metal only. With that, king Hillhelm decided what to do.

-Call Grursirlum Bookkeeper to me.-dwarven ruler said to messenger waiting in the hall-Its time to revive his old guild.

-Yes my lord, I will at once.

As dwarf ran out of throne room, Dourbath picked up his writing supplies and wrote a short note to Brodgrolin Cavebelt with new orders. He has just finished, when messenger returned with the leader of Scholars Guild.

-Thank you messenger. Now take this letter and carry it to Miners Guild.-dwarven king said and gave the letter to Messenger, who soon ran out of the room-As for you Grursirlum, I have a task for you. It is something that your guild was created for, but did not perform these duties since the collapse of our second kingdom. I have decided to share some of our knowledge with furrymen, in hops of forging an alliance.-king continued quickly, as Grursirlum tried to interrupt-Not all of course. Only what the humans in the last kingdom knew before they were wiped out. Keep the secrets of our people safe.

-Yes my lord, I think that is a wise idea.-old scholar agreed-How do you expect me to do it?

-This you know best. We could send scholars to teach these people in their own village, or build an academy here and invite some of them to Khimlodar.

-I think it will be for the best to build an academy here. This will allow my guild for more comprehensive work, now that we won't have to do all of our work in palace archives. Our people will benefit from the academy as well, as more people will be able to learn specialized crafts easier.

-Very well. I will give you permission to request all the materials you need from our warehouses.

Tunnels under Khimlodar, where ruble has blocked off Buddorlum's expedition

Substantial expedition of miners have arrived in the collapsed tunnel.

-Well, I believe this is where our warriors were trapped.-leader of the miners said-Come on people, lets remove this… Hold on, do you hear that too?-he fell silent, noticing sound of rocks being hit with hammers and thrown around-I think its coming from the other side! Maybe our expedition is trying to get through?-he walked up to the rubble-Hey, is that you mining there?!

-Yes, its dwarves from Khimlodar!-someone shouted on the other side, barely audible from behind the rocks-If you come to rescue us, be quick! We have great news!

Actions
Action 1: Build an academy in Khimlodar, to educate dwarves, and to a certain degree, furrymen
Action 2: Build a quarry in Khimlodar, mainly for the purpose of supplying furrymen with stone
Action 3: Both expeditions try to remove rubble obstructing the path to Khimlodar

Regrettable that Bagdal saw this as a betrayal, but ah well. Her people will be protected. She is satisfied with how her kingdom grows, and considers her options. Seafolk do have magical talent, but there is not yet a place to formally teach them. And Deirus did mention that there were ways to enhance themselves further. Perhaps now is the time to create a magical academy.

Karmina is excited to test this, and takes fourty spearman out as well as her beast, trying to find some simple monster to hunt.

Actions:
~Create a magical academy in the capital
~Karmina, fourty spearmen, and her beast are going on a hunt.

The Arany Imperium
Croluz the First-Borne
Croluz looked out over the Arat River, the border to the Imperium. From there was the untamed wilderness that the Mountain Trolls called home. From there would lie the dwarves, and all the other races of Thadenia. It was here that their expansion must start.

"Thedanius, be prepared to transcribe my orders." Croluz said, still staring out over the raging river.

The golden clad scribe nodded and brought up his arm mounted scriptorium and put his pen at the ready. "I am ready my Lord."

"Good. Then lets begin. The knowledge we have on our mountain troll neighbors is that they are a dumb, brutish people barely have what one is called a nation. Never the less, they are strong and incredibly durable. While they would make good muscle for the Imperium, they are rather hostile to outsiders, and thus a diplomatic approach is not likely to succeed. At least, not with the current situation." He took a breath. "Intel suggests that the mountain trolls live on a subsistence style of life, with the smaller of their kind only farming as much as they need to eat comfortably. Few, if any stockpiles of food are kept. This is there greatest weakness. If we destroy these farms, as well as some of the surrounding wilderness, the mountain trolls will have to deal with a famine."

Thedanius wrote monologue word for word at a pace that seemed impossible to keep.

"Of course, we do not want the mountain trolls to attack us over this famine. Which is where the dwarf kingdom comes into play. The dwarves' mountains have an incredible richness for metals such as gold and silver, but they will not part with them willingly. In fact, they seem to be similar to the trolls in regard to views on outsiders. It would be wise to weaken them before our eventual war. As I see it, the trolls will happily fulfill this role if they believe the dwarves were responsible for their famine."

Thedanius stopped scribing and looked at his lord inquisitively. "What are you planning my liege?"

"The first order of business, only to be known to me, you, the Emperor, and my those being sent on this mission is as follows. We will be sending some of our most loyal Imperial Assassinarum into the mountain troll lands. They will use their illusionary magic and skills in guerilla warfare to stealthily cross the territory to the border of the dwarves. Once there, they will begin to burn the farms and forests of the trolls with their pyromancy and slowly make there way back to the Imperium. At several points in between the fires, they will create illusions of a dwarven army marching through the land. If about to be caught, they will cremate themselves using their pyromancy. If this goes according to plan, the mountain trolls will go to war with the dwarves over the torching of their lands and famine they have created. This will weaken both sides. Once this battle has been under way for a few weeks, I will lead a diplomatic envoy into the troll lands, offering aid of food to the starving trolls and support for their war with the dwarves. In exchange, we will ask for rights to settle some of their lands, which we will help rebuild for both of our people. Make sure the Administratum of Agriculture increase food production for this effort."

"This is inspired my lord." Thedanius said as he finished up his writing.

"Yes, it is. Now, begin a new sheet." Croluz ordered.

Thedanius replaced the script with a new roll.

"To the Imperial Army and the Order of Draconic Knights, I, Croluz the Firstborne, son of the Immortal Dragon Emperor, declares a fortification of the Arat River. There are expectations of turmoil in the lands of the mountain trolls, and we must be prepared if there are attempted attacks on our borders. Such fortifications include ballistae placed at regular intervals along our shore of the river, as well as garrisons for the troops. Glory to the Dragon Emperor, end of citation."

Thedanius finished the script. "I will send this out at once sir."

"Indeed," Croluz said, still looking out over the river.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Aranz
The Immortal Dragon Emperor
The Immortal Dragon Emperor sat in the middle of his cathedral, watching the small human advisors discussing the affairs of state. Arguments rose and fell, arrangements agreed upon and agreements arranged. It was all very amusing to see his Imperium lead itself, but it was now time for him to give some direct commands.

They were in the middle of a discussion about sending naval vessels to make contact with coastal nations when the great dragon rose up off its belly, stretching its limbs and letting out a satisfied rumble. His advisors turned to look in awe, one of them quickly grabbing a scriptorium and a pen.

"I have seen that the education of the common man has fallen behind what it should be." The humans in front of him gave a several terse acknowledgements of the problem. "Then I will have it fixed. Throughout my Imperium, send instructions to each of the temples, including those in the countryside. For where there are no temples, construct new ones as need be. Send with them text relevant to the occupations of those that work the land around the temple. The scholars of the temples are to educate the citizens on knowledge related to their occupation. Farmers will learn knew farming techniques, miners of new equipment, and so on and so forth. Children will be taught the penned history of our Imperium alongside knowledge related to their future occupations, and why their work is so important. We will also have the temple scholars drum up support for settlers to claim new lands, as my Firstborne is working to acquire. That is all."

The dragon Emperor fell silent and his advisors set out fulfilling his wishes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declarations:

1: Imperium Assassinarum are being sent to burn down Mountain Troll farmland and forests to deprive them of food and casts blame on the dwarves in the hopes of starting both a famine and war between the Dwarves and Trolls.

2: Sending of Scout Naval vessels to report civilizations around the coast of the continent, and, if possible make contact and trade agreements.

3: Imperial Temples will now start teaching the common folk information related to their occupations, history to the youth, and drumming up support for new settlers.

Rights:

1: Imperial Temples are being built throughout the less populated Imperium to spread knowledge

2: Imperial Army and Order of Draconic Knights are to reinforce the Arat River in the case of Troll attack.

3: There is to be an increase in Farms to increase food production.

Last edited:
Continental News 1
Rothgar
117596-fantasy_art-golem-mountain.jpg

Mountain Trolls are located south of Khimlodar. There are various types of trolls that are living. Most of them are just bunch of brainless meat walking around but they are in a harmony. Smaller ones are tend to do farming with very primitive methods and equipment. Large ones have tendency to hunt instead of farm. It is because of that they are half nomadic since they are farming small lands around close to the Imperium.
This harmony continued until summoning of Rothgar. He is a cursed giant that is the most strongest, biggest and intelligent one.
His existince made trolls scared at first then they started to worship him as a god. Development in mountain trolls increased by his guidance.

Legends say that he doesn't have a body but armor, he doesn't have eyes but can see, he doesn't have a soul but can exist, he doesn't have a heart but can feel and it is also said
that anyone who can see his eyes that doesn't exist will be absorbed by his curse and live within his cold steel armor among a thousand soul which were devoured by Rothgar.​

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
-> Palace representatives spread over kingdom. People gathered in streets and squares to listen their ruler and god to see what is coming for them. Some folks were saying it was good news from palace since they believe that their king would be the one bring glorious and welfare all over their lands.

"Citizens of our great Kingdom! Come to my voice! I have brought message from the holy. A message to avoid sick poison! A message to avoid devil! A message to raise our kingdom to the sky and conquer!

Day by day, our people are being addicted to this poison. A strong poison that people get addicted without realizing. A poison, dear citizens! A poison that makes people less efficient. A poison that no one realizes it is a poison!

Don't be fools! This thing filled in bottles, spread over our country is trying to deceive people with joy and fun. This is false! Our god forbiddens this! Avoid the poison! Avoid the Alcohol! The King declared a new rule to take action against this sickening liquid. He banned alcohol to save us! Save from the devil! And, people who spreads and uses this devil will be punished by death!"

People were in silent while listening the news. It was expected that some people were against it from the beginning. This rule will be annoying for higher class in the kingdom. Advisors were scared to face consequences. This was not just a simple rule but stricting people's joy and fun directly without taking any other action.

->A scout comes before the king kneeling down. He puts his bag in front of him as he kneeled. He takes out some documents and he stands up as the king lets him.

“My king, we have gathered information about our neighbors. There are some incidents happening.

Kingdom of Lizardmen are preparing a large conquest campaign against goblins. They are pretty wild and physcially strong but lack of magical powers. Their race is pretty opposite of us.

As well as news from our south, on our south east side Kingdom of Hotaru divided into two countries. North Hotaru has traditional way in governing and military culture. They are also supported by Union of Ori, since they are also using the same ways as they do.

South side is modernizing themselves with human culture. Even though they accept them as their natural enemy, they plead any superior technology or culture from anywhere would benefit them to develop their own country. “

->A small group of necromancy professionals uses dark energy to raise undeads from Pyramids. These trials succeeded and they could raise skeletons of experienced warriors as undeads.(+200 Undead, +200 Skeleton)

->The expedition group to hunt down land worms arrived to the south border. The group was made by undeads. They were not clever enough to hunt down with small numbers but there were a lot and senseless enough to die without a second thought.
After fighting with everything they have only 11 out of 200 were able to survive but good news were they could bring 18 eatable worms to the kingdom that could keep people silent for a bit more.
Martydi Martydi
->Presence of Dwarves effected furrymen village right away. Development in the village was fascinating compare to slow development in Khimlodar. Furrymen got used to new technologies that Khimlodar brought. After the new Quarry, houses of furrymen changed from tents to stone houses, their hunters who protect the village started to use better armors and weapons.

Furrymen started to get more interested in Dwarf culture after the opening of Acedemy. The chosen students from the village were sent to the capital of Khimlodar to get education. Their interest turned out to be their intelligent. Speed of learning language of the chosen students were pretty high compare to others. There was an obvious reason why furrymen were acting in favor of Khimlodar. It is because they were aware of Khimlodar's superior culture but they were not the only one who effected. Citizens of Khimlodar was fascinated by the new food source from outside. Furrymen's way of cooking and taste were fitting them too.

Advisors were pretty satisfied about developments between the village and Khimlodar. Tolerance was the best way to obtain the diamond on the surface and Dwarves were good at brighting diamonds more than anyone.

->Expedition group turned back home safely with great news and treasure to bring to the Kingdom. Buddorlum came with a cup of drink in his hand in front of the King. He drank until last drop of the drink. King tolerated since he heard some good things about the news. Buddorlum put the cup somewhere and smiled. He bowed his head and started to report.

"As we went deeper in caves, we faced many different creatures. In the end, we slaughtered them until their nest. We killed every piece of them but then there was this huge quake that we couldn'T do anything. Our way back home was filled with rubble so we moved towards opposite side. After days, we encountered different looking creatures then we realized they were dwarves with different color on their beard.

They told us that they were one of the lost clans in time. They are not good at fighting but they are masters of mines. They are best among all dwarves. They declared their loyality to you, our king!"

->Furrymen hunters brought some news to Kingdom of Khimlodar as a gift. A map that shows the location of mountain trolls that was violating borders of Khimlodar. They also added that they looked like they were looking for something or someone.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
->News spread across Empire of Inata. First Queen, Lady of Almara was pregnant! A son or a girl who would take over the empire and rule after years. News spread so quickly that every piece of land started to celebrate the news. The birth was expected in 2 months.
->Dark Elves provided enough materials to build a magical acedemy. They sent many talented teachers and masters to teach them how to use magic in a dark and powerful way to sea folk.
->Creature was in harmony with Karmina. They were like a dancing couple with blood flowing around them. Creature was protecting Karmina from unexpected attacks. So, Karmina could release her power to its limits without thinking about getting damage. The couple became very strong that spearmen had nothing to do expect watching them conquering waters.
Creature's existence had huge aura among other creatures in the sea. It caused decrease in number of dangerous creatures.

RoarkSouth RoarkSouth
->In a dark cold night, few units from the Imperium was able to sneak into lands of Trolls. They saw lights that was made by flames of torches held by smaller trolls. They came near by farmlands without any notice and they were lucky enough that no one was around the lands.

Few men that seemed like moving shadow started to pour oil around the farms to support flames that were about to start. There was no alert yet so they fell back to a safe distance. Now it was time to take a risk to start a fire which means high possibility of being recognized. One of the men took out a torch and light it without waiting other's approval and threw it to the farms with full power. They felt anxiety in their stomach.

"Idiot wha-"

First blue flames spread around the farms and they calmed and became a regular fire. It got bigger before sunrise. Scouts were able to run away from the field without noticed and getting damage. Trolls' voice and anger could be heard from distance. As the sky get more lighter, it was easy to see the worried trolls running around. There was no sign of Rothgar or any other warrior trolls yet but some other scouts brought news from the mountains about presence of big trolls heading towards farm lands.

It was time for magicians to show their powers. They tried to cast their magic from a far distance. They had enough people but they didn't have enough experience and knowledge. Their poor illusion showed weird looking shadow people going north from farm lands. It hardly got attention of trolls but it could. They couldn't understand what those things were doing first but they blamed it right away and tried to pursue them.

-> Fattest and biggest soldier in the barrack started to hit the drums. Their sound were so loud that anyone near by barrack could easily here. Army raised their banners to sky and started to march out of the city. People were pretty curious about sudden movements of the army but they were not informed.
They stationed near by strategic points across the river and general of the Imperial Army was clever enough to create an information line across the points for fast communication.

->Naval vessels were able to reach Xhana. A race that looks like a mouse but their sizes are as big as humans and their development is same as humans again. They welcomed scouts and open for trade contact.
Naval scouts couldn't find any other country for this time.

->Treasure spent too much money on temples but it was necessary to teach common folks one or two things. These news made youth happiest but unfortunately there were a lot of families who were not sending their sons and daughters to temples for education because they prefer to educate them at home and be profitable for the family.

Addition to that classes had effect on people that would promote the idea of Imperialism and positive nationalism as well as aggresive nationalism.

END OF TURN 10

Khimlodar, war planning room

King Hillhelm and his advisors are sitting in the war room. Trolls have resumed their raids on southern Khimlodar. At least they tried to, but there wasn't much to raid, seeing as nearly all dwarven assets are underground. Yet still, dwarves could not tolerate such intruders. Several travelling dwarves and furrymen were killed and looted. Trolls were seemingly most interested in taking food items, as weapons and sometimes precious goods were left untouched.

-We need to take action.-Mover Redaxe stated-These savages cannot stand up to us, we are superior in every way! My king, we should gather the armies and crush these foolish creatures! Plus, conquering these lands would go a long way towards securing our food supplies. These mountains aren't exactly fertile.

-Don't be so fast, dear clansman.-Grursirlum interrupted-I thought about what we know. According to the furrymen scout reports, dead bodies were looted. But not as usually trolls do. Prescious items were left untouched, and we all know how much trolls like shiny things! As our dear friends informed us-scholar nodded towards furryman representative present-killed travelers had all their supplies stolen. As you might remember, our scouts and observers have seen thick smoke rising from troll lands. It seems likely their farms and food supplies have burnt down. Or rather, they were burned down. Fires of this magnitude couldn't erupt on themselves.

-That seems possible.-king said-This is why you are the master scholar Grursirlum. What do you suggest then?

-Well, as mister Redaxe has already noticed, our lands aren't exactly fertile. Lack of food surplus is matter we can adress later. However, that means trolls won't get enough food to supply themselves by raiding us, unless they overrun our own stockpiles. Furrymen aren't exactly big on food supplies either. Either way, someone will have to starve, just because there is not enough food. Or not? We might have our way with the trolls. After all, we did manage to negotiate with tchem several times in history. I'd suggest sending out a diplomat. Offer to import food from Aeria for them, until they can recover from losses caused by the fires. We could also offer to help trolls discover who burned down their farms.

-I do agree with you, mister Bookkeeper.-Buddorlum responded-However, we cannot forget that trolls are wild and untamed. If they are in dire situation, they might not even listen to the diplomat. I suport the initiative to talk it out and avoid unnecesary losses, but we also need to be ready to respond with force. I'd suggest traning more soldiers, and maybe allying with the furrymen. If we manage to equip their warriors with our weapons, we will have not only quality, but also number of soldiers on our side.

-Thank you for your advice, dear dwarves.-king said-You all have a good point. We will do as Buddorlum said. On that note, do you think your leadership will agree to the Alliance?-Dourbath asked the furryman representative

-These trolls are a serious threat.-visitor replied after a second of thinking-But besides, I think our leadership would be more than happy to ally with you, no matter the danger we are in.

-Then we are in agreement. I will begin preparations to take action.

Actions
Action 1: Send a diplomat to trolls, hoping to resolve the conflict peacefully.
Action 2: Send another diplomat to the furrymen, offering an alliance and asking for help with the trolls.
Action 3: Train 50 more heavy dwarf infantry, 100 crossbowmen and 100 axemen.

Kingdom of Tartarus
The cheering of the citizens of Yomi was reassurance to Maat that his people were doing well. He sat comfortably in his palanquin and smiled behind the golden mask of their jackal’s face. His silver eyes peeered out a time the crowds, watching their faces atttentively. He kept a regal, commanding posture while waving to show he acknowledged their presence. His slightest movement showered them with affection and blessings from the divine, letting them know that they were loved. When the palanquin stopped moving, Maat looked to the messengers and watched as they delivered his commands to the populace. Their expressions did not seem too enthused, but he knew that this was for the better and his words would be obeyed or the consequences would be handed out to anywho broke the rules.

The scout that approached the palanquin was given a somewhat cold and unwelcoming stare. His glowing eyes followed the scout as he stood up. The news was great, perfect almost. He gestured with his left hand, calling forth his military advisor. “Send a diplomatic envoy to the goblins and offer them our assistance in their coming war. In exchange however, we want the corpses from the battlefield. Then prepare our army for war. Send a scout to...South Hotaru and have them examine their defenses. We might have an oppurtunity there.”

The internal affairs advisor brought Maat up to speed on the success in the pyramid. There seemed to be opportunity all around them today and blessings from their gods were bountiful. “Send an diplomatic envoy to the dwarves and see if they can be convinced to construct war machines for us.” With his commands given, Maat raised up his right hand to bring a death-like silence over the crowd of citizens.

“The goddess of Death and the god of Sorcery have bestowed upon us all the task of resisting alcohol and it’s effects on us. But they have shown their faith in our strength by allowing us to thrive! Our sorcerers raise more of our kin from the grave and with their strength a glorious war lies just on the horizon! We will celebrate and show our devotion as we have always done!” Maat leaned back in his seat and exhaled softly, his expression calm and contntrolled behind his mask. “Let’s head back to the palace.”

Actions:

1. Send a diplomatic envoy to the goblins to discuss asssisting with the war in exhancge for possession of the corpses from the battlefield.
2. Send a diplomatic envoy to then Western Dwarves to discuss constructing war machines for the kingdom of Tartarus.
3. Send a scout to examine the defenses of South Hotaru and judge their strength.

1x1 Actions:

1. Trade established with the Arany Imperium
a. Will be sending gold and a necromancer from the Circle to Arany Imperium
b. Will receive food, half of all dead, and enchanted weapons from Arany Imperium
2. Discussing a defensive pact as well as an alliance with the Arany Imperium. Awaiting envoys

Last edited:
The Arany Imperium
Croluz the First-Borne
The massive troll chieftain scratched the side of his head and stared at the strange gathering before him. 'That has to got be the biggest humie I've ever seen' he thought slowly to himself, and he wasn't wrong. The golden clad humie in front of him was 10 ft tall, almost taller than himself, and wielded a massive sword at his side. The humies surrounding him were smaller, but not by much. Each of his 12 retinue was at least 8 ft tall and covered in massive suits of armor, all easily wielding massive warhammers that crackled with power. The only humie that was the appropriaye squishy size stood close to the biggest humie, almost like a pet. He had a weird roll of paper attached to his arm that he occasionally scribbled on.

"Well, why you be callin' me out humie? You little messenger boi said you got somethin' to tell me." he drawled as his stomach rum bled from hunger.

"Glorious chieftain, I have called this meeting for a very important reason." Croluz said slowly, giving the chieftain time to understand his words. "It had come to our attention that someone has burned your farms, it was quite plain to see from the smoke, and that you now find yourselves hungry and little food."

"Aye, some gits thunk it be smart to starve us. If I were able to git me hands on em…" The chieftain was interrupted by an even louder rumble from his stomach.

"I agree, it is a tragedy what has happened to your people. In fact, it disgusted us so that we sent some scouts to check the situation out." Croluz paused for a second and looked the chieftain directly in the eyes. "We found the culprits."

The chieftain nearly choked on his own saliva after started coughing. "Who," he managed to ask through his wheezing.

Croluz stared at him with a gaze that could melt steel. "Dwarves."

Thedanius, realizing it was his turn to act, pulled out the map he had been carrying, helpfully enlarged enough for troll use. He rolled it out on the flat ground before him and placed stones on the edges. He stood back up, brushed himself off, and went back to his lord's side. The map clearly showed the trolls territory, and above it, the dwarves."

"Our scouts came across a lone dwarf in your territory and managed to capture him. He would not tell us anything, but we were able to find a note he had on his person." Croluz paused, the chief stared at him intensely, the rumbling in his stomach forgotten. "In this note, were orders for the dwarven armies to burn your farmlands and forests. We believe this was intended so that they could starve you out and claim your land."

The chieftain looked up to where the map showed the dwarves resided and his hate filled glare rested on the mountains. "Why you be tellin us this humie?" he asked, turning his gaze back to Croluz.

"Because," Croluz said, "your people and lands have long been a buffer between us and the dwarves. An attack on you is a direct attack on the Imperium itself. And the Imperium does not let attacks on it go unpunished." Croluz motioned with his hand and two draconic knights came forward, pulling behind them a cart filled to the brim with food. The chieftain's eyes bulged and spittle dribbled down from his lips. "We are going to support you in a war against the dwarves. We will supply you with food as you attack them. If you allow us to, we will make settlements on your land to set up more farms and to help replace the ones you lost." Croluz voice boomed even louder and a faint golden glow began to emanate from him. "Together, we will be able to march up the mountains and pull the treacherous dwarves from the holes like the vermin they are!" His conviction echoed across the horizon." Croluz turned and walked away, his knights and scribe following him. "You are free to the food. Gather your fellow chieftains. When you have made a decision, come to the clearing by the river. I will be waiting for you."

The troll chieftain gorged himself on the food and thought about what the tall hummie had said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea Outside Xhana
Redanius Head Diplomat
The ship splashed down into yet another wave, spraying Redanius with foam. He clutched his stomach and felt it empty even more than it already had.

"How is that even possible" he groaned, as he clutched onto the rail for dear life. "I don't have anything left, yet its still coming out." His turmoil continued for several more minutes until the sea calmed down and the boat stopped rocking. He finally had a chance to catch his breath, and a meal.

Walking across the deck, he saw the port town in the horizon. It was nothing special, especially compared to Holy Aranz, yet it still held a quaint charm. This would be the land of the mouse people, and where they would embark on their first tour as diplomats, setting up trade, learning about their culture, and possibly even forming an alliance. The Imperium would need it if what he heard about the dwarves was true. The hull of the ship was already full of trade items, a sample for the Xhanaeans.

The ship pulled up into the awaiting port, human sized mice guiding the ship to its dock. The gangway lowered and settled to the dock, and Redanius walked down it towards the eager crowd of diplomats and began talking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declarations:
1: Croluz has entered diplomatic talks with the trolls, convincing them that the dwarves were the ones to set their farms afire. He offers food and the rebuilding of farms to support the trolls in their war with the dwarves, as well as seeing if Imperial citizens can settle their to manage to farms.
2: Continued increase in farm production
3: Redanius and his fellow envoys are in diplomatic talks with the nation of Xhana about culture, history, trade, and possible alliances. He also warns them of the dwarven threat.

1x1 Action:
1: Trade established between Arany Imperium and Kingdom of Tartarus.
a) Kingdom of Tartarus sending gold and other such resources along with necromancers.
b) Arany Imperium sending food, half of all dead, and enchanted weapons. (Enchantments include elemental damage, strengthening, and other such ones)
2: Beginning diplomatic talks for a defense pact and alliance. Sending envoys.

Last edited:
Minerva is exceptionally pleased with her pregnancy, but as a result, has spent less time out in the open, relying on messengers to bring her news. Her country grows strong from this, and her people thrive. Perhaps now is the time to bring the leviathan eggs to Karmina to continue her work, and bring the strange creatures from the vault, and see what their new allies know of them.

Actions
-bring strange caged creatures to the academy to see if any of the teachers know what they are.
-attempt to incubate eggs.
-Karmina will start studying at academy.

Continental News
Unification of the Khanate
General Map - Kopya.png
Cold steppes was smelling blood and dirty horse. Tribes were burnt; people were killed and the central authority was gained. New age of peace would be a preparation of war against whole continent. Under this new banner, a new ideology was formed:
"Thadenia must obey the wolves."
Two clans inside khanate united their powers to supress rest of the clans. A new great leader was chosen from the "wolves" and rest of the rebel clans were eleminated and slaughtered one by one. Every rebel leaders' skulls were used to make cups for the leader as to show people what happens to the enemies of Khanate.

df0e31500175315b89b90f4dfbe7356c.jpg

Declaration was made by the leader of Union of Ori:
"Brothers and sisters from all around our lovely continent. Day has come to protect ourselves from the real threat and extinction. Wolves are at the door. They are coming and getting close day by day.
We must unite to protect ourselves and end the all wars between other nations. Militarize all the states under us. Work as one country under one constituion.
Peasants, nobles, workers, soldiers, sailors, farmers, all people from every each class. We need you to work for our country. We need you to join us to find the best way to save every furrymen in the world."
The old leader couldn't talk more due to some illness that he has. His guards took him to his house for resting.

Unification of the Khanate and weak declaration of the Union created a huge stress across the continent. Many other small nations were scared to get invaded and raided. Some of them were ready to be loyal to them and others were ready to die for freedom.
There was only one question. Are they really bad?

Martydi Martydi
->Chief of Furrymen village was sitting in front of his newly made house by dwarves. His village was developing with technology and education that was brought by them. He felt he needed to pay back what he received. He was sure that his people were feeling same as much as him because after Khimlodar effect on village, sounds of metal started to rise in the village.
The metal helped them to have food surplus. Addition to that with their new education they started practicing farming methods. This became hope for other furrymen in the region. A huge migration started towards the village from mountains. Strong furrymen kinds were coming to village. At first, it was worrying because it could change powers in the village but most of the furrymen were starving and looking for a peaceful place to live in. After they received attacks from the trolls, it were not much effective since it was more peaceful than the mountains.
The diplomat arrived and was standing before the chief before he realizes. The chief looked at the diplomat and listened the offer. It was his chance to help them. In the future, they might receive more help with this action too. Chief ordered to prepare a group of warriors to send to Khimlodar.
->March of a hundred furrymen warriors were echoing in the huge tunnels of Khimlodar. The Ally Army was accompanied by axemen. Since they didn't have their own flag, they were carrying banner of Khimlodar but instead of pickaxes they had swords on the flag and the background color was more brighter than original. People of Khimlodar was fascinated by their allies. They looked way more charismatic than before.
->Another diplomat was heading to Trolls' lands. After reaching top of a huge rock he was able to have a clear view of their lands. Lands of trolls were pretty huge as much as their kingdom so it would be hard to find the central authority. Luckily, he was able to see some poorly made buildings near by south west side of the mountains. He proceed to that area. On the way, he witnessed troll corpses all around the region. At first, he thought it was because of the starvation but then he realized they were killed.
After hours later he climbed a hill that could help him to see where he is then he witnessed another scene. A war between trolls. They were killing each other like wild animals. One of the trolls in the battle field noticed him. He panicked and turned around. At that moment, he felt like someone was watching him but he didn't care and started to run away from the battlefield.
His report to the king was this:
"Following informations were according to my assumptions and testifies.
South smells filthy blood of trolls and intense smell of corpses. At first, I thought it was because of the starvation but they had injuries. I continued to the region I thought it was their centre but in the way I witnessed a bloody war between trolls. One side was equipped with better arms and uniform like piece of clothes. There might be clashes between trolls and I believe that this is because of they have more than one authority across the lands. After destruction of food supplies the main authority was broken and they started to kill each other. I think that it is because they lost their trust to main authority. We can not make sure that who to fight. My suggestion is to reach to the main authority's region and make ties."
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars
->Alcohol consumption was suddenly cut in the Kingdom. It was a huge shock for both providers and buyers in the country. This caused bankruptcy of many businesses. The effect of Alcohol was too immense that at least twenty percent of the population were effected. Unemployed rate was increasing as well as crime. Alcohol producers and traders were effected both from outside and inside. This caused creation of new blackmarket and criminal groups.(Taverns, Producers, Merchants, Trade will be effected. Economical crisis is near by)
->Goblins were weirded out by appearance of Helians. The envoy was welcomed in the tent of main tribe. After some little talk about the way, they didn't understand anything.
"You can take them all who cares?" said the chief goblin.
"We will be waiting for your assistance" he continued.
425a0b731b419d2754203f61bfc48017.jpg

->Helian diplomats arrived to the gates of Boldar. There was no one around. They entered the place without a second thought. Some dwarves looked like statue suddenly turned to them. Helians were scared for a moment but it was nothing unusual. They were taken to the palace from very unique ways. Diplomats couldn'T even see how city looked like.
King of Boldar seemed satisfied with the agreements. They could sell war machines but they were not informed which kind. Each machine would cost Tartarus a hundred gold.

->Kingdom of Hotaru seemed very much-like a classical human kingdom. They had huge walls as well as very active gate. Scouts were able to enter since there is no racism in the kingdom. Everyone was welcomed as long as they let theirself get recorded. Their record system is very unique because it is a very interesting way to use magic. They get blood samples from each visitors and transfer them through pipes across the kingdom. Magic helps to identify the blood again when they come back. To make the process faster, they give bracelet to visitors and residents that can get a fast blood sample. In that way, they check the blood and let people come inside. If a person is exiled or commited crime, magic reaction changes.
Their armors and weapons look like humans but they have been working for more compatible equipment like claws and elastic gloves. They are also carrying banners unlike other furrymen and they have chosen a king that has absolute monarch unlike North Hotaru. They also have Agora. A place where everyone can exchange goods without money and also they can use money there. Roads from each gates around walls are heading to main Agora which makes businesses develop along side with the roads. Most popular one is South Gates. Humans, other Furrymen, Vampires, Wood Elves, Dwarves, Trolls, Lizardmen, Dark Elves are using south gate.
The Kingdom is far more richer than North side. Crime rate seems low. Interestingly, to be able to be a resident, a person doesn't have to be a furrymen. As long as they pay their taxes and benefit the country it doesn't bother anyone.
Army has a dicipline of other human kingdoms. This might be a sign of military collabirations with human countries. Army also has departments. A division of soldiers called Guardians. They are responsible of securing the kingdom from inside. The other division is responsible of soldiers' action. This division is controlling soldiers and avoiding problems between the army and people. The last division is the national army. Most of the soldiers of this division have other jobs. They could be called in case of war. Also, in the army, there are humans and lizardmen.
RoarkSouth RoarkSouth
->Central power of Trolls, Rothgar, was aware of the situation where Arany tried to trick them into a trap but other chiefs were not clever enough to understand the situation. Half of the troll lands drifted into a civil war. They declared war on Rothgar and they want to gather all trolls to declare war on Dwarves. Plan was not entirely succesful but it had a huge impact on trolls.
->Farm production is on limits for now. Advisors suggest to build something to encourage people to study on farming methods. In that way, It would be more possible to find efficient lands to do farms. Meanwhile, across the empire there is a food surplus.
->Envoy's ship docked to the port city in Xhana. Mouse like people were curious about the new comers. It was because they were far from many civilizations, it wasn't an usual thing to see new comers in their port. City governor was very happy to see a new nation at the door. Other boring inferior nations were not really efficient for them
The city and port were smelling bad for humans and it could be dangerous if they were exposed too much of this smell. There were geysers around the port and it was actually a food source for them. Weird gas that was coming out from those geysers were effecting plants around them and the air. These effects were changing the plants and animals around the gases so it makes them consumable for Xhanians. Even humans could be eaten by Xhanians if they were exposed to this gas for a month.
Diplomats were also told that this city was only a small one and only one to have ports. Other cities were more inside of Xhana and had large populations and actually it was a problem for Xhana because consumption was increasing as well as the population. Advantage of crowded population was a lot such as large productions and crowded armed forces but Xhana doesn't need large amount of armed forces so this was causing problem.
They also do not have a king. Only authority is a council that only educated elders can attend. Minimum limit of age is 90 and must be well educated. This person also should be approved by people. If people agree on his intelligent and enough experience, elder gets approval with a ceremony.
Also the port city was an experiment city. The desicion to create a port was made by this council. Their job is to have communication with outside world and develop technology. Research institutes could be find all over the city.
The crime rate is so low that only few guards are responsible of each settlements and there are around a hundred settlement across Xhana. They also don't have any outside threat since only land border they have is with dragons on their North. And, the border is the mountains. Xhanians hate mountains.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
->Soldiers brought eggs to researches, some dark elf researchers were accompanying them. Weeks passed but eggs didn't crack or even showed reaction. In order to find some further information Dark Elves decided to take them to the capital city but seafolk researchers were not really into giving them the eggs. In the end, they couldn't say more because they used their authority on Almara and got the eggs to the Capital.
->Empire of Inata was growing and new trade routs across the empire was prepared. All the nations under the empire was not able to trade in Sed'ran. This would be giving them extra income but Emperor decided to take tax from Almara in order to feed the Empire's feed. But there was a problem because Almara was not using money in their culture. So Deirus suggested his wife to sen him some of her army to serve in the Empire's army.
->Karmina started her life at acedemy. It was very refreshing for her to start something new. At first, no one came near by her. They were scared because she was the second Empress. Royality was in the acedemy but Karmina was charming unlike other people. Her teachers were also being very nice to her. This caused some weird rumours around acedemy. Some students liked her so much that they even created a fan club for her but meanwhile other part disliked her because they thought it was an ulterior move. (School life of your hero can be 1x1 rp with me)

END OF TURN 11

Minerva agrees to send some of her troops to her husband, letting him take his pick of them. Karmina and her beast are already worth quite a lot as far as protection goes.

Karmina herself is confused. She’s not used to this treatment as princess, but her new rank seems to have alienated her from her people. This cannot stand.

Actions:
Let Deirus take what he wants from the Almaran army.

Karmina starts trying to reconnect with her people.

Kingdom of Tartarus

Yomi
Maat was briefed on the developments within Tartarus by his advisors and decided to take swift action to prevent a decline in the kingdom’s productivity. “Deploy city guards across the kingdom to investigate this...black market and discover a way to shut it down.” The authority in his voice was offset by the controlled expression upon his face. The anger and frustration that he felt was unable to shine through because he managed himself while speaking to his subordinates.
To remind the people of their origins seemed like the best idea to draw their minds away from the recent ban on alcohol while also reminding the men of who they’d serve. “Set the slaves to work on constructing a new temple here in Yomi. And employ the unemployed citizens to begin working on the construction of a new Pyramid.” With all the dead they would soon be receiving from their allies and future wars, they would need the space to store all of the corpsess. “Lastly, begin executing those found possessing no any contraband.”

Envoys:
Envoy #1: The diplomat signed a contract, promising Tartarus’ aide in the battle.
Envoy #2: The diplomat revealed designs and plans for a mountable, mechanical Sphinx construct and requested that four of them be made,

Declarations:
Begin executing lawbreakers.

Actions:
Deploy city guards across kingdom to investigate the Black Market to find a way to shut it down.
2. Begin construction on a new temple, using living slaves.
3. Employ the unemployed citizens to construct a new Pyramid in Maat’s honor.

Khimlodar, council chambers

King Dourbath has called in yet another council. Once again, leaders of all important clans and guilds were present, as well as several high ranking military officers and several representatives of furrymen. As king has read out report of the returning diplomat about state of troll lands, an argument has sprung up. Clan leaders and most soldiers have advocated a preemptive strike while trolls are fighting among themelves, while guildmasters called for more careful action.

-Silence!-king shouted, as argument has once again turned into screaming contest-All of you have made good points. But we still lack information about the situation on the ground. Although our people are obviously unskilled in the art of spying, maybe our allies will be able to help us in this matter?

-Yes, I think we can.-furrymen representativ responded-Our hunters are quite experienced at sneaking around. We should be able to get information you need unseen. I will go ask several of our hunters to go and check troll lands. Is there anything else you want from us?

-No, for now that will be all.-as furryman ran out of the chamber, dwarven king started speaking at different topic-Fellow dwarves, I think that we are all in agreement when I say we were caught off guard by this crisis. To ensure this never happens again, I have decided to greatly expand our military. We shall recruit 450 more axemen, 600 crossbowmen and 125 heavy infantrymen. Army of this size will allow us to secure our lands, and quite possibly even expand them. Clans will see that this expansion is completed.-this declaration has triggered a wave of approving mumbling among all dwarves in the chamber-Now then, there is also one more matter we need to adress. I have been getting reports of worsening life conditions in Bhumdur. To mend that problem, I have decided to construct a hospital and sewer system in Bhumdur, as well as Khimlodar itself, for I fear that our great capital may find itself in a similar position. Now then, if no one wants to say anything, its time to disband this council.

Actions:
Action 1: Ask furrymen to send scouts to troll lands and gather information.
Action 2: Recruit 450 axemen, 600 crossbowmen and 125 heavy infantry.
Action 3: Build hospital and sewer system both in Khimlodar and Bhumdur.

The Arany Imperium
Croluz The First-born
Thedanius hung back as Croluz marched forward, a golden aura of fire radiating off him. He walked straight through the brush as if it wasn't there, leaving well-trodden ground in his wake. He stopped as he reached the tree line in front of the Arat River, pulled out his massive sword, and a tree fell from a single swipe.

"Thedanius." The scribe pulled back slightly at the sound of his name. "I will be going on my own for a while."

Thedanius stood dumbstruck, opening his mouth several times with nothing coming out. "Sir," he finally said, "What? Why?"

"I need to get stronger, train alone." He said tersely, staring back at the Imperial army across the river.

"Why sir, that is ludicrous. You are the son of the Golden Dragon Emperor. You are practically a god in your own right."

Thedanius turned to look back at the small scribe. "Do not think me more powerful than I am Thedanius. What I came across on that mountain, I would have surely lost against." He gripped his sword tighter. "It was able to foil my plans with its magic, and I would not have been able to defeat it in combat." He looked back over the Arat river. "So, I must train. I will be going beyond the Imperium to the Insect Wastelands. Hopefully there I can find a suitable challenge."

"I will prepare supplies for us, Lord," he said as he started to go over his Scriptorum.

"That will not be necessary."

"What?" Thedanius asked again, confused.

"I must do this alone. No knights, no soldiers, not even you my trusted companion." Thedanius looked up to his liege, his mouth moving, but no words coming out. Croluz put his hand on the scribe's shoulder, and he calmed down. "I need you to stay here and lead the army. The only being who knows my mind better than you is my Father himself. Keep them on track while I'm gone."

And with that, Croluz left. Running at a speed that eclipsed that of a horse. Thedanius was alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xhana
Redanius Head Diplomat
Redanius entered his room and pulled at his mask, and immediately regretted it as the stench flooded inside. After a few dry heaves, the smell left, replaced by the fragrance of herbs and spices. "Apparently not even my quarters are safe from this foul gas" he wheezed as he caught his breathe, standing back straight up before stumbling backwards and falling onto the floor. In front of his stood the imposing form of a man in a black coat and hat with a bird-like mask covering his face.

"Ah, dear Redanius, I wasn't expecting you so soon. I was just trying my new mask, upgraded from your model. Covers the whole face you see, less eye watering." The man said glibly.

"Dr. Kryptman? Is that you?" Redanius said as he picked himself off the ground. "You damn near stopped my heart!"

"How unfortunate that it did not, would have loved to get some practice in. And please, call me Crawl. We've known each other for so many years now and you still refer to me by title." the doctor shook his head, clucking his tongue. "honestly, thought we would be friends by now. Anyhow, how are the negotiations going?" He asked as he turned to his equipment, which for some reason contained a weird cloth sphere that hovered slightly off the ground.

"The talks are going well Crawl." He spat the name. "We are in the perfect trade position with the Xhanans. They are both overpopulating and could be approaching a food shortage soon. They have plenty of labor, more soldiers than they can use, and are isolated from the rest of the world. They also do not like the mountains, which could prove useful to us. We ask for permission to set up some mines there, perhaps even convince them to help fund it in return for a portion of the product once its running. It would be useful to import some of their guards, Emperor knows they have enough of them, but they require the gas to eat. We can still sell the food at least. And I've invited them to send their own envoys to the Imperium. Imagine the look on their faces when they see our capital, Holy Aranz, a port city that dwarves even their biggest settlement. I'm even arranging for them to have a meeting with the Dragon Emperor himself."

"Is that all?" Crawl asked as he fiddled with his experiments.

"Is that all?" Redanius huffed. "What more could you want? We can get plenty of wealth from these people by trading them things that we have an abundance of, and probably get them to foot the bill for brand new mines!"

The doctor clucked his tongue again and shook his head. "You call yourself a diplomat and only see the wealth these people can bring us. So shortsighted."

"What are you saying Crawl?" the diplomat growled, before jumping back as the doctor whirled around with the floating orb in hand.

"Do you know what is in this cloth ball Redanius? Why it floats?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Magic I guess, why?"

Crawl gave an unsettling laugh. "Always go to the mystical first Redanius, that's always your answer. No, the answer is gas."

"Gas?"

"Yes, gas! The same type that comes from their geysers." He grabbed the ball and held it with both hands. 'And do you know what this gas can do? No? Of course you don't. Somehow, this gas binds itself with whatever breathes it in, changing them in some unseen way that makes it possible for the Xhanans to eat them. Imagine, just imagine what we could do if we found out the secret of this gas. Poisons that can be spread invisibly on the wind, medicine that requires no needle or knife, mists that could make everyone in the Imperium stronger. So many possibilities..." Kryptman stared at the ball before shaking his head. "And that's not even to say what interesting developments they may be having within those research institutes they have."

"What's your point in all of this?"

"My point," Crawl said, putting his arm around the diplomat, "is that we cant just trade for wealth. We need access to their research institutes, their technology. That would go so much further with strengthening the Imperium."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declarations:
1. Croluz the First-borne has gone to the Insect Wastelands to train by fighting, particularly powerful beasts
2. Redanius has invited Xhanan diplomats to come to the Imperium and meet with the Golden Dragon Emperor

Rights:
1. Trade offer with the Xhanans:
-Imperium offering food, enchanted weapons, and a portion of the product of mines if built in Xhana border mountains

-Want from Xhana: money, research sharing, partial funding for mines in Xhana border mountains
2. Imperium Army is to settle down and set up several small villages along the Arat River, in order to both be nearby incase of an invasion, while also allowing them to live normal lives at the moment. They will be offered the chance to bring family, if they so have them, and land will be granted to those that move and help set up these villages. Hopefully, they take up fishing and contribute to the economy. (-50 infantry, -5k)
3. Dr. Crawl Kryptman, Hospitaler, is attempting to set up a research institute in the Imperium with the help of the Xhanans

Last edited:
Unusual Technological Development
The Great Kingdom used a very interesting weapon in the battle against Union of Ori. A new kind of weapons work as a field weapon which might effect a dozens of soldiers.
These new things are called Cannons. It takes time to build them since they require huge amount of iron and a specific training to use magic to fire them.
The way how they use it is unknown to public but it is known that heavy iron balls from cannons were known to falling from sky to destroy.

News from Vampires
Vampire Clans and Khanate started a huge war between them. Khanate is not able to come up with different ways to destroy them since the Vampire Clans are using ways that Khanate has never encountered with. The bloody war has been on going on south side of Khanate. Vampires tried to invade their lands to transform more humans into monsters and vampires. At the same time, they wanted to have strong humans to put them in their human farms where they harvest bloods.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back