• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Thadenia: Fantasy Nation Building(Free to create Races)(FULL/can be reserved for future)

Flag:
FE33F7B0-1DB7-46B1-8A4B-CFAF59B3EACC.png
Name of your State: The Arany Imperium
Your Race: Mostly Human
Government Type or System: Monarchic Empire
Nation's Features:
-Immortal Ruler: the Arany Imperium is ruled by there unaging Golden dragon lord, which makes the government incredibly stable. They do not have successive leaders each with their own agenda and goals, but one everlasting ruler with his own vision for the future of his Imperium. He has also begun to be worshipped as a god by his citizenry, something he is neither for nor against, but has been useful in furthering his plans, as they believe his word is divine.

-Gold Horde: due to both location and the direct order of the Dragon Emperor, the Arany Imperium has stockpiled ludicrous amounts of gold, though it is not to be used for currency. The exact reason isn’t known by the populace of the Imperium, with the Dragon Emperor simply stating, “It’s for a plan long in the making.” Currency is this relegated to silver and copper coinage.

-Enchanced Soldiers: while the Imperial Army is mostly made up of regular troops no different than those of other nations, a small portion know as the Draconic Knights have been given magical enchantments and armor to massively increase their effectiveness in combat. While these enchanced soldiers are incredibly uselful, they are expensive and time consuming to produce, and there is no guarantee that the person undergoing to procedure will survive until it is done.

Story:
The Imperium: It was just after the first humans landed in Thadenia that one group of humans fled north. Hounded by the other races of the continent, as well as the monsters that lurked in the dark, they were doomed to annihilation. That was, until their Golden Dragon Emperor descended to lead them. Under his guidance, they built a mighty city, Holy Aranz, from which the Arany Imperium would spread. As the nation grew, so too did the religious fervor for which the citizenry directed towards their Dragon Emperor. In modern times, the Imperium is coming out of an isolationist period and looking to the outside for potential lands to conquer, threats to destroy, and even possibly allies.

6E8E9045-5E84-44C4-AA5A-C3103BAA0F84.jpeg

The Golden Dragon Emperor: No one is sure where the Dragon Emperor came from, or what exactly he is, as he is something more than a regular Dragon. He is to dragons, what humans are to monkeys, something vastly more intelligent and powerful. While he is incredibly strong, he does not join his armies in combat, instead focusing his massive mind on the minutea of administration and running his Imperium. His motivations behind rescuing and deciding to lead a group of humans is unknown, but it is clear he has plans for his Imperium, and that these plans have so far been beneficial to its citizenry.
28D27327-4FE6-4F10-A35A-8999EE0AD93A.jpeg
Other Details: The capital city Holy Aranz, is a massive landscape of cathedrals, administrative buildings, magic academies, and more. It’s scale was built so that even the massive Dragon Emperor could enter each premise. It truly looks like a city built for giants, but populated by humans. The center of the city is the Palace of the Golden Savior, the Home and preferred administrative center of the Dragon Emperor.

==========================================

Name of the Hero: Croluz the First-borne

Feature of the Hero:
-Adopted Son of the Golden Dragon Emperor
-Imbued with a fraction of the Golden Dragon Emperor’s power
+Unaging
+Increased intelligence
+Greater than other humans in both size and ability
-Leads one of the armies of the Imperium, named the Son’s Chosen
-Prefers diplomatic options when conquering and dealing with other nations.

Representative Picture:
711C80AD-9DDE-4F18-B219-F6DC34883FA6.jpeg

I like the empire but you won’t have the full control of your immortal king. Because if he is immortal then me and my stories are going to involve them. So if i ever change something in your country (rules, armies and other important) please don’t get wrong ideas.

I might even come up with something that csn give him a life time just a warning but i am player friendly in the end even tho people get mad at me since i give a lot of problems and schemes

I might even come up with something that csn give him a life time just a warning but i am player friendly in the end even tho people get mad at me since i give a lot of problems and schemes
That's true, I am trying to clear out old dwarven tunnels for like eight turns already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back