• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom TFP [CLOSED]

"Drift is my older half-brother. He was a Decepticon too, but now he's an Autobot." Eclipse said while folding her arms. "We got separated on a mission, so that's why he is not currently here with us." She added.
"A part of me is sort of glad he isn't. I wouldn't be able to stand his upbeat personality. We already have Bumblebee, and his upbeat personality is enough." Ratchet said with a small huff.

bumi.jpg

12477694184_35ccd0feb1_b.jpg

training-the-alaskan-malamute-successfully-559a6a5d88066.jpg

Solarus
Let your smile change the universe,
But don't let the universe change your smile
"I see," he replied quietly, thinking over it. If he ever lost his sister he would turn mad. He listened to Ratchet complain about Drift and a thought crossed his mind. "Do you miss him? Your brother, Drift, do you miss him?"

"Do I miss him? Of course I do...he's all I have left other than Ratchet..." Eclipse said. "I'd do anything to have him back." She added with a small sigh, her finials drooping a bit. "I'll admit, I miss him more than I miss my old teammates from the beginning of the war, and we were like a family almost." She chuckled softly.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus looked at Eclipse intently, she seemed sad. So did Ratchet if you stared hard enough. This was what war did to people. Solar frowned, he hoped something like this never happened on Caminus.
"Your war sounds terrible." His words were weighted by sorrow and deep meaning. "I hope I can help you finally end it and perhaps maybe even help rebuild your home." he looked at the other bots with hope in his optics. There was always time to make a change and he hoped that his joining of the team would help the Autobots and give them another edge. He didn't mind this. Being used to fight, it was his job on Caminus anyway, what he had trained for and done his whole life. It was sad, but it didn't matter, what mattered was helping these bots feel at peace and give them a home again.

"It started as a good cause, all Megatron wanted was equality but then...I dunno what happened and he wanted to take over Cybertron. But I've been on both sides of the war, and it's just us both fighting for what we believe in." Eclipse said. "Who knows how much longer this war will wage on. And me personally, I don't believe we'll ever be able to go home. It just seems so fictional and out of reach." She said and Ratchet shook his head disapprovingly. "Well with that attitude we sure won't be able to go back to Cybertron." He said.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus' expression hardened.
"The councillors on Caminus probably wouldn't accept you into the colony either. They would see you as a threat and probably order me to-" he stopped abruptly. He spoke without realising what he was saying and now it had all gone awry. He looked down at the floor and shifted uncomfortably, not really because of what he had been about to say, but because it was true. Could he really kill these bots? Could he really turn against a prime? No, he couldn't, but if they're cybertronian relatives were to show up he would have to. As much as he would like to believe, his religion held no control over the council even though the Mistress of the Flame was the true leader of the people. Solarus touched at his markings on his faceplate and closed his optics, lost in the sorrow for his home and the fear they may end up like their brethren.

"I think all the Autobots out there should just get together and start a new Cybertron, the Decepticons can just...find a new planet or something, like Delphi or something. I'm sure they'd just love the cold." Ratchet huffed. Eclipse snorted. "I second that, but we all know what Optimus would say. 'All sentient beings deserve a second chance at life, and all sentient beings deserve to- blah blah blah." Eclipse muttered. She blinked then gave a sheepish look to Solarus. "Sorry...My Decepticon sometimes speaks out of turn. I have bitter feelings towards both Megatron and Optimus." she explained while rubbing the back of her neck. "I've only been here for a few months...still getting used to...being nice..." She said while her nose scrunched up slightly at the word 'nice'.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus listened to the medics talk, when Eclipse spoke up and mocked the Prime and then back-tracked, apologising for her speaking out of turn about her superiors, Solarus was quite taken-aback. If he had done that on Caminus, he would have been beaten. However, her words did make him realise that, and this is a bizarre realisation, no-one is perfect and everyone is their own individual. The Prime has a name, Optimus. He was a bot like everyone else, he just had more responsibilities. In some ways, Solarus respected him more for that than he did when he was stuck believing he was a prophet of Primus.
"I take the Decepticons aren't nice? A lot of in-fighting?" Solarus asked. Some of his former colleagues had been that way.

"Oh yeah. We're- erm...they're terrible. Most of them are crazy, energon-loving fraggers. I mean, I have a lot of respect for some of them, like Soundwave. I think he's the only one who's nice in a way. Though I was quite nice myself. But Knockout and I would always talk scrap about Starscream, though really, who doesn't? Starscream is just so...ughhh. How he's still Second in Command, no clue. Everyone fights a lot, especially the Vehicons. Starscream and Knockout fight a lot too. I even fought with Starscream." Eclipse said while rolling her optics. "Primus I can't believe they named me after HIM! They even messed with my voice box so I sounded like a femme version of him. It was awful." she grumbled.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus nodded his head in agreement, he had only had brief encounters with starscream, but he had a strong dislike for mech already. Hearing Eclipse talk about her experiences with the Decepticons was interesting though. Solarus knew that there was no concrete good and evil in the world, his job had taught him that much at LEAST, but his first impressions of the con was Starscream, which made him hate them, but hearing about more than just one decepticon shoved into his brain module a reminder that one bot doesn't represent a whole cause. Solarus frowned in thought once more.
" What IS the Decepticon cause? Originally." Solarus clarified, looking to Eclipse for an answer, she had been the one who talked to him the most and he was beginning to feel a good bond forming between them.

"Equality." Eclipse said. "We were fighting for equality between the higher and lower classes during the Golden Age of Cybertron." She sighed. "We wanted to make Cybertron a better place for everyone. But mechs became greedy, Megatron became power hungry. That's when the real war started. Decepticons had honor. We fought with honor. Everything we did, was with honor. But then we wanted power, we wanted energon spilled. Megatron wanted control over the whole galaxy. Everything went to the pit when the original Primes and the senators fell. Hope was lost and our home was wasting away, dying. And then it went dark, and we all scattered across the stars." She said, at first looked prideful until her face fell into a bitter look again. "We only wanted to unite Cybertron...not destroy it..."

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus tried to imagine himself in that position, helping to destroy his planet for any reason, be it good - for the quality and respect of all mechs and femmes, or bad - for power. The blue mech was also becoming increasingly concerned for Caminus every minute he learned more about the war that had ruined these bots' lives. The council was power hungry and wouldn't receive orders from a prime, were they ever to arrive on Caminus, regardless of whether they were a mech or a femme. The worry was starting to show slightly on his face. He glanced over to Diya, she had been listening in on the conversation for a little while, but she was asleep now. He looked back at the medics before him.
"And what did the Autobots stand for?" he asked, a last minute thought that had cropped up in his processor. He had effectively sided with the Autobots, he felt like he at least deserved to know what they fought for and what they had fought for.

"Autobots...stand for peace, freedom. Autobots have honor, we're heroic, and we're dedicated to peace. We're all one big family. We try to make peace before we draw weapons. Pretty much, the opposite of Decepticons. Optimus wants to take back Cybertron peacefully and doesn't want to defeat the Decepticons, he wants to reason with them...which in my opinion, sounds turbofox scrap crazy. Megatron would rather kill Optimus than reason with him." Eclipse said while folding her arms and leaning back in her seat. "Seeing both sides of the war....I see that Autobots are the right side...and in the beginning...the Decepticons were the way to go...." She muttered.
Ratchet snorted. "You sound like Drift when he gets all spiritual." He said. "I know, that's what makes us siblings. Except I'm more shoot then talk and he's all talk and no shooting." Eclipse said with a small smirk. "I still have my Decepticon nature, and it's not my fault, because it's how I was raised...sort of. I'll always be a little tempermental and rash, and I'll always want to pick fighting over peace. It's just who I am. But bots can choose to be like me, or be like Drift, who loves peace and all that. Pretty much, Autobots and Decepticons are like Yin and Yang. Though there's no set good, and no set evil. But there's balance."

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus stood there in thought. This war was so huge, so long, so much had changed for these bots. He nodded slightly. He wanted to help, he wanted to learn more about these people.
"Is there anything I can help with right now?" he asked the medics. Really, he should be recharging, he had had a long day evading the cons as they tried to recruit or kill him, and then make contact with Team Prime. The tour around Jasper had taken up some energy as well, but these bots didn't have time for recharge, so he should help. Solarus had never been a part of a war before, hopefully he never would be on Caminus, but there was always the possibility. He looked intently at the medics, waiting to be given something to do, the physical action would help him keep his mind off home.

"Recharge. Don't want to patch ya up if you doze off on the field." Ratchet said and Eclipse nodded. "War drains a lot of energy from you, so recharge whenever you can" She said. "Even us medics have to recharge at one point." She added

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus nodded. He knew he should recharge anyway, he just wanted to help. He smiled a small smile at the medics.
"Thanks for the advice,"he said softly."Um, do you know where I can recharge?" Solarus hadn't yet received a tour of the base, he realised.

"Shoot...knew I was forgetting something..." Eclipse muttered as she stood up. "Just uh...follow me. I'll show you to your quarters." She said while walking past Solarus and towards the hall. "We have an extra room now because....we recently lost a member of our team...I recommend not bringing the subject up in front of Arcee...since he was her partner..." She said gently.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"Oh," Solarus said, feeling awkward now. He shrugged it off though and made a mental not to not talk about ex-partners with Arcee. She was the small, blue one who transformed into what the humans call, a motorcycle, if memory served him correctly. He nodded to Eclipse as he followed after her, making sure she knew that he understood.

"So...you're Camien?" Eclipse spoke up as they walked down the hall. "I had a colleague once that was Camien. She was a good kid." She said before falling silent once more. "What is it like on Caminus? I mean from what I've heard, you're distant relatives to Cybertronians so I'm guessing it's sort of like Cybertron except...you're not in a war and your planet is still alive." She asked, glancing back at him

bumi.jpg

Solarus
Solarus looked at Eclipse with mild surprise at her question. He looked to nearby wall, still feeling a bit awkward and took an intake of air.
"Pretty much," he started, feeling bad about his distant relatives' planet. "Although things are pretty bad there as well. Our council is corrupt and apparently, even more so than your's once was. They don't listen to our real leader, the mistress of the flame...I think." he paused, the words becoming difficult to say out loud. Even though he had been thinking it for a while, once you said something, it became...real. He took another intake to steady himself. "I think we might have a war soon." His breath was shaky, but his voice held firm due to years of training to be a warrior. He finally looked at Eclipse, remembering what she said about her friend from Caminus.
"You said you knew someone from Caminus, who were they?" he asked politely, still trying to get a grip but not showing it too much visibly.

"Ah...well...welcome to the War Club. Not as bad everyone says it is." Eclipse said with a small sigh. "I mean, I'm still online so I must be doing something right." She snickered slightly. Her humor was...interesting. Some might even say dark.
"Hm? Oh her name is Velocity. We met at an outpost ages ago. I took her in for a little while before she disappeared one day. Probably went back to wherever she came from." Eclipse said with a small shrug.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"Hmm," Solarus though it over. "I haven't heard of her before." He frowned a bit. He had no doubt that he and his family would bear well no matter which side they chose, however, he didn't want to see his planet divided that way. Especially since the decision he would make would not please the council and that would probably put him on their No.1 to experiment on list. Solar shook his head, he shouldn't have to worry about those things, he was just a warrior. He took his orders and carried them out. He was still curious though.
"What was it like?" he asked, then realised it was bit too vague. "What was it like to choose a side?" He clarified.

"Choosing sides? Huh..." Eclipse huffed. "Well there were campaign videos and such all over the place, mostly for the Autobots, but then the Decepticons finally made themselves known and then they made campaign videos. I mean, most of us already knew what side we were going to choose. Those that were medics, scientists, officers, and all ranks close to the council and the Primes, we ended up being Autobots. Those who wanted equality and such, mostly those of lower rank choose to be Decepticons." She explained. "It was...scary....everyone was afraid and weary of everyone. Any day would've been the start to the war. The thread of tension snapped and all hell broke loose. I remember that day. And boy will I never forget it either." She said with a shake of her helm.

bumi.jpg

Solarus
"Back home, the Mistress of the Flame is our guide from Primus. She helps us and should be our leader, however, the council are now a thing and rule over Caminus like she should. They don't listen to her words and write off everything she says as superstition unless it benefits them. Many bots are starting to get treated unfairly because they are of low ranks, something that never happened before. Tensions are rising, but I think it'll be a while before factions emerge." Solarus held his faceplates in a serious manner throughout his explanation, looking ahead down the corridor so he could remain calm, something he had picked up in his years of working with the councillors. "If it were to start...I don't know what side I would take. I work with the councillors and I fear them. They are ruthless and don't take no for an answer. My betrayal to them would put everyone I'd ever worked with at risk, not to mention my family. But if i were to go against Primus himself," he paused and stopped walking. Finally looking at Eclipse, sadness welling up in his optics. "I would never forgive myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back