• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TF2 Roleplay [OPEN]; Literate and Willing to Double

I'm looking to do a Team Fortress 2 roleplay. TF2 is one of my favorite video games and I absolutely adore the fan-made animations and fanfictions based around it. I have my own headcanons for the characters that I will be playing and you're allowed to come up with headcanons for the characters that you'll be playing.

I'll be playing as Scout, Demoman, Heavy, Soldier and Sniper.

Which leaves you to play as Pyro, Medic, Engineer and Spy. You may also use an OC if you choose.

Here are the headcanons I have for the characters that I will be playing as.

-Scout has ADHD and can sometimes be more emotional than portrayed in canon.

-Demoman is not always drinking or acting afool. He can actually be kind and understanding, sometimes offering his own advice.

-My version of Heavy is still strong and cares about his weapons (especially Sasha), but he's also smart and enjoys things such as playing chess and reading. He's also a great cook.

-Soldier is the "totally not" gay dad who actually cares about his team. He has a touch exterior but is secretly kind and caring.

-Sniper calls Scout nicknames like "Roo" and "Tiny" as they are best friends, though the Australian *might* have a crush on him. He mostly does adorable things with the Bostonian to anger Spy and make Engineer jealous.

I don't care what you say, Spydad will be best dad and Engineer x Scout is a great ship. I'm open to a poly ship as well.

Interested? Send me a message! This roleplay is open until I get bored at some point, which won't be happening for a long time.

I do hope to hear from you!

Oh my goodness. If this is still open, I would absolutely love to roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back