• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Text Background Colors: Where Did They Go?

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you remember the text background colors from the last version that were next to the color option?

For example:
This is an example of plain text coloring.

I'm talking about the coloring that would act as a backdrop to any text. I can't provide an example because I'm not sure where it is (or if it even still exists).

Basically, I'm trying to provide white text on a black background regardless of the current theme, but only for that text.

So, where did the background color option go?

Edit: Should have probably posted this in Site Information.

Do you remember the text background colors from the last version that were next to the color option?

For example:
This is an example of plain text coloring.

I'm talking about the coloring that would act as a backdrop to any text. I can't provide an example because I'm not sure where it is (or if it even still exists).

Basically, I'm trying to provide white text on a black background regardless of the current theme, but only for that text.

So, where did the background color option go?

Edit: Should have probably posted this in Site Information.
Are you talking about a post background color? Or the actual site background color itself?

If it's a post background color you can do this:

Testing here

The code:

Code:
[bg=black][COLOR=white]Testing here[/COLOR][/bg]

Heck, why didn't I think of that? I've been using bg for a while, but it's always been for the whole post. Thanks, this answers my question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back