• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Testing the Waters/Introduction

WiccaMistress13

Blue Butterfly with the Threads of Fate
Greetings all!
~Tiny About Me~
Feel free to call me Wicca or Wisp.
I have been Role-Playing on various platforms for the past 13 or so years give or take.
I enjoy simple guilty pleasure drabbles of various genres (School life, Vampires, romantic cliches etc, kinda short lived things as long as both writing companions recognize that it's a short term drabble unless stated otherwise), world building (though I'm still learning that but always up for a challenge), fandom stuff, semi- realistic stuff and I LOVE fantasy stuff (Magic is my go-to but I don't mind exploring other avenues!)
I also seem to enjoy using parentheses, whoops, I tend to get distracted easily and since this site only sends me emails as notifications (well after I've received the comment/message) replies may be a bit sporadic so I apologize in advance and if we are interacting in RP or OOC I will do my best to check in often, I also live in Western Australia so there is the chance that our timezones don't match up, i have a wacky sleep schedule so it can work some days and other days not so much, I appreciate the patience of my future writing companions.

(Please note this will probably be updated many times)

• Third person and past tense (Sometimes I can get muddled though and accidentally write in present tense)
    I try to match my role-play partners if possible but sometimes I can get carried away with writing and overwhelm people (or so I've been told in the past)
    I have no issues role-playing females, males or non-binary characters.
    I have a large pool of characters though favour my heterochromic twins Wisp and Kaius Traigen and adapt them to multiple universes/fandoms since they were initially created for my own homebrew universe.
    I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, romance is optional but I'm more well versed in Adventure Romance genres of role-play than other genres, however I am always happy to spice things up and delve into something new!
    I prefer one on one role-plays as group role-plays make me a bit anxious but I do want to try again some day.

• ~Things I am currently interested in, no particular order, anything bold means I'm vibing that current fandom~
    Haikyuu
    Fire Emblem Three Houses
    Black Clover

Fruits Basket
    ID: Invaded
    Darwin's Game
    Final Fantasy (VII, VIII, IX, XV)
    My Hero Academia
    Demon Slayer
    Fire Force
    Code Vein
    The Witcher
    Marvel (Havent seen Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D or read the comics)
    Star Wars (Films and The Mandalorian only, haven't read the comics, seen the cartoons or finished the games yet)

While those are my current fandoms (plus more that I've no doubt forgotten to write down) feel free to approach me in regards to creating a roleplay outside of fandom if that appeals to you more, I've no issues with that!

• Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, I hope I used a decent format in which to convey the information I am trying to put out here, I hope you all have a wonderful day/night!

Last edited:
Bump! Added Fire Emblem Three Houses (Currently playing Golden Deer but will do the other routes and DLC)

Hey! I read your post and I would absolutely love to roleplay Three Houses with you. I’ve done all the routes plus the DLC, and one of the OCs I would be using is centered in that very universe. I write a lot too and make it my goal to post at least once a day.
DM me if you’re interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back