• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic TEMP CLOSED!! {Lore | OoC} π™΄πšœπšŒπšŠπš™πšŽ π™³πšŽπšŸπš•πš’πš— π™²πš’πšπš’ - πš€πšžπšŽπšœπš πšπ™Ώ (18+ Adv/Lit)

Main
Here
Other
Here

BuggaBoo

SkullπŸ’€Duggery~!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Lay me down tonight...

'Part 1: Flee The Facility'

leaving.jpg

"Who the hell am I? Oh yeah. My name is DJ. And my brother is still out there..."

The Transmission...

The message unscrambled in our heads. We all heard it. This was the moment we'd been waiting for.

We did it. All of us. We managed to breakout from the Facility. Yet only handfuls of you made it and I know we all had to swallow the same bitter pill. Regardless of how much we fought off our captors, how much we fought off our own fear and doubts, and how much we fought for each other... we all ended up stepping on the backs of others, over bodies of our own, and left them behind. But we made it. And we did as we were told; we all scattered. We hid. We waited. Swallowed up by the city, across the alleyways, down in the sewers, into the dregs of society, we all laid low and anxiously held on. Out here in Devlin City, we staved off the clutches of the Agents of AVEC; The Anti-Viral Enforcement Collective. You and I know them as the Vexers. They are still out there, and we are still hunted, but it's time now, kiddies. It is go time, it is show time, it is blow-a-middle-finger-kiss-time. Let's get the hell outta' here, Splicers... Get to the rendezvous point. Get to the bridges. We need to round everyone up, get through, get past downtown and get to the port. The 'Desserters' will be there to help drive us and they are armed and ready to go. No more tears, no more doubt, no more nothing. We are what we are. We are what they made us but... we still have a right to live, a right to be free. We have living beating hearts just like them and unlike the Vex, we have souls. Get going. Get to the bridges. I am on the boat. I'm waiting for you. Let's get the hell outta' here, kiddies.
Mother-01

My name is DJ. I am an experiment. I am going to make it to the docks. I swear I will. But I need to find my brother first...

The Rules of the Quest...

Hi!!

Welcome to the OoC for Escape Devlin City!

This is where we can chat it out as to what happens next after you vote in the IC.
So a bit about the Quest series.

∘ | This is age restricted to 18+. It is not meant for minors. Yes, I will drop TW's but know that this Quest will involve dark and serious content.
∘ | In this OOC pls go ahead and comment, chat and discuss your votes. Pls be respectful and courteous. I don't wanna kick people k?
∘ | In the IC pls go ahead and vote by giving the post an Icon. Each Icon will represent an option to progress the story:
πŸͺ β™₯️ πŸ’ž πŸ–ΌοΈ πŸ–‹οΈ The icon with the highest tally will be the direction the story will take. **Pls DO NOT comment in the IC. I will remove them.
∘ | There may be times when I take open suggestions as to what to do next, but I have every right to veto the suggestions.

∘ | I write a lot sooooo like there will be a lot of reading. But I will be posting at a freq cycle of about 7-10 days regardless if people vote or not. Voting for the current post will close 5 days after it is posted. I'll let you know when it is about to close.
∘ | There will only be minimal info about the charries and the world itself.
∘ | I am not a science major nor a professional writer. I'm just a RPer so if there are any inconsistencies then wah. lol
∘ | I will Vote if no one else Reacts after a post. The only time my vote is worth more than yours is when I need to vote to break a tie.

K I think that's about it.

The Glossary...

We will start off with only DJ. She is looking for her brother so she will defo need to go with others sooner or later. ll be adding in stuffs as we go)

The Glossary (will be adding in stuffs as we go)

∘ | The Facility - an enormous underground complex that partakes in off-the-record activites. This is where DJ woke up and escaped.

∘ | The Bridge - the first major checkpoint she has to get to
∘ | Splicers - the name for the experiments that have escaped. They are people/animal hybrids that are genetically created Therianthropes.
∘ | Technothrope / aka Tekker / MechMeat (derogatory) - people with enhanced abilities gained through surgical procedures that infuse technogies into the human body. This includes replacing body parts as well as adding on additional parts
∘ | Agents of AVEC (Anti-Viral Enforcement Collective) / aka 'Vexers', 'Vex' - a para-military group consisting of super-powered individuals that has been granted authority to deal with Therianthropes.
∘ | Therianthropes / aka 'Terries,' 'Morphos (derogatory)' - supernatural individuals that walk amongst the populace pretending to be people. But they can actually shift into animals. A huge percent of these people are part of a criminal org. called the Delta Wave
∘ | The Delta Wave - a gang that deals in drugs and weapons. They are covert but still they rule the nasty side of the bridge
∘ | The Triskelion - a cartel made of 3 dominant factions. They are split into 6 major areas of the city.
∘ | The Desserters - a group of underground militant activists that are anti-Megacorps and anti-tyranny
∘ | Armada Inc - domineering megacorp that oversees peacekeeping and harmony in Devlin City. They have a strangle hold on products, businesses and media here.
∘ | XTC International - overseas megacorp consisting of several elite corps from different countries. They are the competition to Armada. And it can get violent between the pair.
∘ | The Devlin Circle - the 7 'elected' members of Devlin city. They each run a Sector across the Sprawl.

Last edited:
k i get a vote too now lol. I cant react to my own post but I vote this: πŸ–ΌοΈ

You can vote too! Just give the IC post a reaction too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back