Showcase π•‹π•–π•£π•£π• π•£π•‚π•šπ•₯π•₯π•ͺ'𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕍𝕒𝕦𝕝π•₯ | My Completed Sheets and Your Inspiration

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• "Plants are better than people. They don't hurt me. They don't yell at me. They don't need me. They give me shelter, food, water, air, everything I could ever need without needing to be given anything in return. Plants don't use me. I can love them without guilt, without fear....Unlike you."

"There's blood in my watering can.."

Honey Bee (5)

Palette (νŒ”λ ˆνŠΈ)

IU (μ•„μ΄μœ )

ν˜„ λΉ„ν™” (Bi-Hwa Hyeon) - Nick: Bee

17 | March 20th | Pisces β™“οΈŽ

Seoul Korea

Female | She/Her
    Pansexual | Homoromantic

Faceclaim - Lee Ji Eun | IU (μ•„μ΄μœ )

β™‘design by natasha., coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

[/media]
Roller Coaster
CHUNG HA (μ²­ν•˜)

• Name: Mi-Sun Brooks (브룩슀 λ―Έμ„ )

Nicknames: Missy, Sunny, Minnie

Stage Name: Sunny (μ¨λ‹ˆ)

D.O.B: October 31st 1999

P.O.B: London, England

Sexuality: Homosexual (Closet)

Height: 152 (cm), 5'0" (ft)

Weight: 43 kg, 95 lb

Hair: Dark Hazel Brown

Eyes: Chesnut Brown

Body Type: Thin hourglass

Body Mods: N/A

Tattoo(s): N/A

Style: Mi-Sun's style is usually quite casual, though she does like to take time on a particular outfit on occasion. She usually prefers warm comfort clothing like hoodies and sweaters, often with generic jeans or leggings. Usually applying some blush and light red or pink lipstick for her daily makeup routine ( x x x x )

Face Claim: Bae Joo-hyun (Irene - RedVelvet)

Position(s): Main dancer, lead vocals, visual center

This is Me

Who am I?

My Past

What else?

I just want to see you smile, even if it costs my own

Code by Stardust Galaxy

WIP - Not edited past the Youtube tab

currently logged in as
Astrea Seong

── White Snake 🩸
  • μ•ˆλ…•ν•˜μ„Έμš”
    Astrea
    Alert: 4AM Final Level
    Meet Jodi and crew at Game Zone one last time - Don't let them make you cry
    Weather Forecast
    It's 56Β° F and Overcast in Kings Row.

Moonbyul - Eclipse
code by deer of 9 colours

Last edited:

λ―Έμ„  (Mi-Sun)

• filler tab. ignore!

β™‘design by dreamglow, coded by uxieβ™‘

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• "Plants are better than people. They don't hurt me. They don't yell at me. They don't need me. They give me shelter, food, water, air, everything I could ever need without needing to be given anything in return. Plants don't use me. I can love them without guilt, without fear....Unlike you."

"There's blood in my watering can.."

Honey Bee (5)

Palette (νŒ”λ ˆνŠΈ)

IU (μ•„μ΄μœ )

λΉ„ ν—Œλ―Έ (Bee Heonmi) - Nick: Honey

17 | March 20th | Pisces β™“οΈŽ

Seoul Korea

Female | She/Her
    Pansexual | Homoromantic

Faceclaim - Lee Ji Eun | IU (μ•„μ΄μœ )

How does one get something like this made for there oc?

home

currently logged in as

슬빈

Welcome Back <3

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

misc.

recent posts :

Bee

#StopHarrasingHer

Seoul SK

She broke broke up with you
fuck off.

+2

Seulbin

#LetsDuet

Seoul SK

Been practicing violin again recently
We can finally do that duet you wanted
I miss playing with you

• 13 Unread messages

Min Hana

There's something I nee...

β™‘design by erosful, coded by uxieβ™‘

basics

appearance

psyche

background

gallery

• basics

Penny (Bo-Mi | 보미)

gaypJw8.png

Jazz Bar

Dreamcatcher

2NTu9Jl.jpg

Full Name

고 보미 - Bo-Mi Go

aTeCfoW.jpg

nicknames

Penny - Bo - Mimi - Princess - Penny Dreadful

ZXqcsJQ.jpg

24 Internationally - 25 in Korea

WeAy7Lc.jpg

sexuality

Homosexual (Lesbian) / Polyamorous

6PTsTMF.png

date of birth

August 12th XXXX

Last edited:
Bo-Mi (Penny)
I'll fight you and we'll get icecream after I beat you up
basics
FULLNAME.
~Go Bo-Mi

NICKNAME.
~Penny, Bo

AGE.
~20

D.O.B.
~August 9th XXXX

NATIONALITY.
~Korean-American

GENDER.
~Female

PRONOUNS.
~She/Her

FACE CLAIM.
~Lee Gahyeon

HEIGHT.
~5'4

BODY MODS.
~N/A

SEXUALITY.
~Homosexual

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION.
~Homoromantic

ZODIAC.
~Leo

ACADEMIC LEVEL.
~In College

OCCUPATION.
~Summer Camp Counselor

misc
LIKES.
~Coffee

~Taking Polaroids

~Partying

DISLIKES.
~Her Birth Parents

~Getting Hit On by Men

~Birds (Absolutely terrified)

PETS.
~Barksly (Bernese Mountain Dog)

TRIVIA FACTS.
~She lives with her openly lesbian Aunts

~She's known for getting into a lot of fights after transfering to the local High-School

~She loves the outdoors and is studying to be an Herbalist

THEME SONGS.

personality
POSITIVE TRAITS.
~Bright Spirit & a Big Heart

~Capable and Independent

~Focus and Drive

NEGATIVE TRAITS.
~Snarky

~Mentally Condensed

~Poor Communicator

MORE TRIVIA FACTS.
~She's a gymnast and has some martial arts training

~Gardening & Landscaping are favorite pastimes as well as making flower crowns

~She has little fear of the dark and is rather comfortable wandering around at night

significant relationships
AUNT.
~Rin

AUNT IN-LAW.
~Chin-Mi

OLDER SISTER.
~Kyu-Yeon
Get better day by day....Get better day by day..
Go
code by valen t.

νŒŒλ„κ°€ λ˜μ–΄ μ–΄λ””λ‘œλ“  달렀가고 μ‹Άμ–΄ μž‘μ€ 두렀움 μ•„λž˜ 천천히 두 λˆˆμ„ 뜨면 Every moment of the world comes to me and becomes a dazzling gift and me who doubted continuously can finally answer to myself, I feel μ„  λ„ˆλ¨Έμ— 기얡이 λ‚˜λ₯Ό λΆ€λ₯΄κ³  μžˆμ–΄ μ•„μ£Ό 였랜 μ‹œκ°„ λ™μ•ˆ 잊고 있던 λͺ©μ†Œλ¦¬μ— And the me who doubted continuously can finally answer to myself. I feel the memory from beyond the line …is calling for me with a voice …that I have forgotten for a long time. 물결을 거슬러 λ‚˜ λŒμ•„κ°€ to the place where the sea inside me was born. νœ©μ“Έλ € 길을 μžƒμ–΄λ„ μžμœ λ‘œμ™€. I won’t close my eyes at the darkness that traps me anymore. 두 번 λ‹€μ‹œ λ‚  λͺ¨λ₯Έ μ²™ ν•˜μ§€ μ•Šμ•„ κ·ΈλŸΌμ—λ„ μ—¬μ „νžˆ 가끔은 I may lose to life again, λ˜λ‹€μ‹œ 헀맀일지라도 λŒμ•„μ˜€λŠ” 길을 μ•Œμ•„

• Full Name: Bi-Hwa Hyeon

Nicknames: Bee

Zodiac: Pisces β™“

Sexuality: Pansexual - HomoRomantic

Ethnicity: Korean-Canadian

Face Claim: Lee Ji-Eun ~ IU (μ•„μ΄μœ )

"I hope you understand who I am before you decide who you want me to be"

..................................................My Sea
Sedna, Mother of the Sea, of the Deep

Bi-Hwa Sedna

code by low fidelity.

λ―Έμ„  (Mi-Sun)

• filler tab. ignore!

Personality

Mi-Sun is a woman who can come off very haughty and pompous when first meeting her, and she is to some degree, certainly full of herself in many respects. She is prone to bossing people around, especially if she sees herself in some position higher than them in some way. Seemingly spoiled with a catty tongue to match, Mi-Sun finds herself in many petty arguments and spats. She desperately wants to be recognized and to get somewhere in life, to be famous, popular, and well-liked by everyone. Having been told she was beautiful since she was young, it's the only thing she finds of value about herself. Mi-Sun is prone to sucking up to any and everyone who she thinks could get her higher in the social hierarchy of fame, status, and fortune. She was ready and willing to try nearly anything if it meant reaching her goal. Not caring if she became an actress, an idol, a model, online influencer, etc, as long as it means she'll be known and adored. Though most importantly, recognized. Despite the attention she received from her looks Mi-Sun felt like a pretty mask on a mannequin and developed a burning desire to prove she was so much more than that.

A lot of her personality is built on a warped sense of pride and fragility based on Mi-Sun's need to rise to expectations while constantly comparing herself to others and as such Mi-Sun is prone to getting herself in bad situations due to her blind pursuit of recognition beyond what she considered shallow compliments. She ended up being rather gullible and overly trusting, which only seemed to land her in ever worsening situations. Hurt one too many times; it simply compounded that distorted her view of herself.

Mi-Sun tries to keep herself going with genuine attempts at making the best of any situation, though often in vain. Doing the best to enjoy the little things, and still always feeling empty by the time she closes her eyes every night. In the end, the pressure never seems go away, and she takes it out on others often, earning her the nickname 맡선 Mep-Sun, a pun on behalf of her 'spicy' personality.

Despite Mi-Sun's ego, she is a rather hard worker, if not too much. She works herself to exhaustion on the regular. She never gives up on anything, and will trudge step by step through a field of thorns to reach her prized rose.

Mi-Sun is, surprisingly, a quite responsible, sensitive, and kind woman. Usually putting in extra effort in order to aid those in need, even at her own detriment. Especially fond of children and the elderly. Her altruistic personality is often hidden under her bashful front, and so many don't see her for who she really is. Something she's rather content with, as she fears even that, thinking people will view her as lesser. Mi-Sun is a tearing designer bag covered in dollar store tape.

Three Major Life Events

1. Being accepted into a idol competition show when she was in highschool but not making the cut despite her best friend moving ahead and getting contracted

2. Refocusing her efforts from wanting to be an idol to working on her own clothing brand

3. Murdering a rich investor and getting away with a contract to be CEO of her own company

+ Coffee

+ Chocolate chip cookies

+ Day trips, usually shopping, or indie photoshoots (Keeps them to herself)

+ Playing with children (She wishes she had her own)

+ Being held

- Swimming (She can't)

- Being pitied

- Being open with her emotions

- Disappointing others

- Thunderstorms (Terrified)

History

Mi-Sun's high school years had been filled with boys fawning over her and earning the jealousy of numerous girls. The constant attention from her natural beauty was more than she was used to even in middle school, and she didn't handle it too well, but she didn't hate it either. It made her feel happy that people desired her for something. Even if she wasn't the best at everything she was still at least liked by someone. Eventually gaining the courage to join an idol survival show with her best friend Seulbin, the two girls worked hard together their senior years of high school to get as far as they could both academically and in the show. Mi-Sun's grades were nothing to scoff at, but her best friend was the one who had more traction while they trained for their chance for stardom. Mi-Sun had to hold back Seulbin from trying to force the producers to give Mi-Sun her spot in the next phase of the program, not wanting her best friend to ruin their own chances just for her sake. Eventually, they split. Mi-Sun was crushed. She had the marks to get into a good college, but she ruminated on her missed chance for fame for too long and options narrowed. She took the year off to work instead at a local tailor shop owned by family friends, a kind elderly couple who used to babysit her when she was younger.

Telling herself it would be better to get the money now than later, but it was more or less an excuse to be available in case she got that slim chance of being re-scouted, but that never came, and she did eventually put her dreams aside and went to Ewha Womans University the year after. The time she had spent at the tailory had influenced Mi-Sun greatly. For the first time she had felt seen. There were usually quite a few grandmothers who would frequent the shop for mahjong and to work on their own crafts projects. They taught Mi-Sun everything she knew about making and altering clothing, from knitting her first scarf for her younger sister to spending many sleepless months on her first dress.

Mi-Sun graduated with a Masters in Fashion Design, suffering only a few bruises and broken hearts, the girl’s resolution hadn’t waved in the slightest. She moved back home for a while, ready to get out into the world and apply for a good job, yet still, she felt somewhat empty. Until she met a guy who might be able to help her reach her still burning dream of fame.

Warning Triggering Topics - Mental/Physical Abuse, Allusions to other types of Abuse/Assault - Violence, and Death

Mi-Sun didn’t stay home for too long however, and moved to the United States as soon as she could after she was able to claim citizenship through her father and grandfather who had been a US Military service member who married into a native family, allowing for a relative ease through the normally arduous bureaucratic process.

Things were looking up for the young woman. Citizenship and moving to America were both a big hurdle in her plan to work her way up in the fashion industry and finally claim the recognition she craved. The next step seemingly followed this streak of fortune having made the requirements for a fashion competition show in California where she was currently living with her newest boyfriend, who wasn’t that bad compared to her previous relationships. He at least held the girl after yelling he yelled at her.

She didn’t know if she truly loved him, any of them, in the end, but it was worth it.

For her dream.

When time came for her auditions for the show, she passed with flying colors, though more than a little perturbed at their comments of her β€˜exoticness’.

Mi-Sun expected too much of people.

She, unlike most of the other contestants, modeled her outfits on top of creating them, which drew much fanfare from the audience but just as much ire from her peers. For the first part of the competition she was on track for a top spot in the next, however Mi-Sun couldn’t continue. Suffering a panic attack on the walkway, she barely managed to hold herself together before making it backstage and had to be taken to the hospital. She was crushed, not by anyone else, but by herself, her fear of failure from the survival show in highschool had made this all too similar situation unbearable despite everything going for her. When asked if she could continue the competition she declined and voided her contract.

Hurt and terrified of her future she had one last ray of hope in the form of a recruiter who had approached her, one of the patrons who watched her walk the runway. Vultures who looked for failed contestants to pick the meat from. Yet, Mi-Sun was a special case as she had both promise and desperation. It turned out she had been leading in the show by almost twice the votes of second place. Had she had simply waited there would have surely been better offers but foolhardy as ever Mi-Sun jumped at what seemed to her to be a last resort.

Mi-Sun broke up with her boyfriend who she discovered to be cheating on her, not to her surprise, and found herself in New York City. A fashion industry haven… Working in what could only be described as a sweatshop. Mi-Sun was, unfortunately, rather used to the process of working herself to the bone on minor pay while living with abusive boyfriends simply to have a place to sleep at night and ditching before things got… Too bad.

Making her way forward was the only thing keeping her going, to achieve that golden dream. The girl could rely on her hard earned skills and her natural born beauty at the very least. Fucking Working her way up the chain of command of the shadow company she had been enslaved to, eventually finding herself in the penthouse of the investor who sent the scouter after in the first place.

She wasn’t there alone, four other girls were with her that night. One of them was dead on the floor, her blood slowly forming a large smooth round pool on the linoleum flooring.

Mi-Sun simply stood there, staring at the scene before her, only to notice the body twitching, trying desperately to grip itself back to life under the press of death.

BANG!

The woman, now corpse, didn't move again after the second shot. Mi-Sun couldn’t tell if the smoke rising up from the man holding the mudur weapon was from the gun or from his expensive cigarette. He had the most horrifically familiar grin on his face as he glanced back at the last three women in the room, who were clutching onto Mi-Sun in fear. She didn’t even notice them until they pushed her forward at the wealthy man’s beckoning, and somehow, Mi-Sun managed to step forward.

Her life was on the line, no. Her dream was on the line.

Now behind her was a dead body lying in a pool of blood and before her was a wealthy man sitting on an expensive couch flicking his cigarette butt past her head; vanishing from view, most likely now sinking into the sickening red ooze. He smiled and she wanted to vomit, but still continued to keep composure. The glass table to her side had the key to everything she desired on it.

A pen.

A contract.

And a loaded gun.

She had gotten this far and nothing would stop her. So Mi-Sun without a word or whimper started to strip.

Hours later there were two dead bodies a signed contract and a single woman sitting nude on an expensive couch smoking a similarly expensive cigarette. Staring out the penthouse’s glass wall at a gorgeous sunrise over the New York City skyline.

Mi-Sun was able to eventually worm her way through the investors' assets, and acquired more than just her brand new company FFate, but a penthouse, a fortune, and alibi from the other two women whom she made sure would live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Though, after everything she’d been through. She was done with America for now, and headed back home to Seoul to manage her new company from there. Making sure to personally thank everyone who had helped her aside from her ex’s as they already got what they wanted and she refused to give them anything more.

In short time Mi-Sun was rolling out her first line dubbed Royal Sun which exploded internationally, likely aided by the fact her brief appearance in the fashion competition having already given her a spot in the public consciousness with a small but humble following. As well as the court case headlines in the US being a spectacle in its own right.
Soon enough Mi-Sun and the FFate brand became a household name, and for a time almost every single item was personally designed and modeled by her alone. Eventually she cut back, out of concern for her health. Now releasing a personally crafted line only a few times a year, a process which proved rather successful.

Mi-Sun had finally done it.

So why did she feel so empty?

Last edited:
Samantha Black
Loves Stitching Clothes & People​
Has Traumatic Relapses​
Living Porcelain Doll​
Loses Herself to Desire Occasionally​
WHO WAS I?

Name - Samantha Black
Nickname - Sam, Sammy, Doll
Perceived Age - 20
Actual Age - 26
Death Date - December 6th XXXX
Sexuality - Pansexual Homoromantic
Gender Identity - Female
Occupation - Seamstress
Sin - LUST

What was she Like?
Samantha used to be such a kind and caring woman. She was loved by everyone around her, even if she was a bit quiet and didn't speak up often people still enjoyed her presence. There was always something about her that made the room feel warmer and bright with her in it. The girl was often doing what she could to help people, going out of her way to do so even if it mean inconveniencing herself, she was always more than happy to do so.

Samantha surely had negative emotions as anyone did, though they were rarely seen; her composure was strong at all times, while also keeping a strong focus on whatever she was doing. Combined with her less than talkative disposition, polite manners, and natural beauty, people often likened her to a living doll.

She was deeply affected by her mother's teachings. Samantha's mother was a reclusive and paranoid woman who had been raised herself in a strict boarding school for women, and as such she passed on these lessons onto her daughter. Prim and Proper were two words that defined her household growing up, the practices she learned secluded with her mother made her feel like she was Carrie in her own special hell, but this was the real world. Samantha took her mother's teachings to heart, she had no other choice. She really was a doll in more ways than one.

History Tainted by Blood-Lust
In college, for the first time Samantha had found herself away from her mother and could truly begin to explore herself as a person, but she never took too much to the wild parties on campus or rampant hormones, at least, not until she had met her first girlfriend. Being with a woman was something that had brought out something deep from within her, a joy she had thought impossible. Even more was learning that women were more than just what her mother had taught her. There were so many female role models who revealed kinds of femininity Samantha was wholly unfamiliar with, and it was an incredible experience.

Years later after being cheated on twice she had found herself with a third girlfriend and they were going on strong. Samantha was sure she'd marry this woman, she was strong and took care of her little doll. She was loyal and kept the constant barrage of men she had normally dealt with constantly, off her back. They had a stable and evolving relationship, eventually moving in together. Samantha was at some point ready to take initiative for once in her life and propose.

Until.

She found out her girlfriend was cheating on her, but not just with anyone, but multiple people. Multiple men in fact. She had no idea why or how it all happened but it didn't matter. She was through being manipulated, being used, being toyed around with like a fucking doll.

Samantha kept the fact she knew the truth about her girlfriends adultery a secret for longer than she could truly tolerate. Eventually tracking down one of the men and for the first time put herself forward, with striking ease, she was able to capture his attention. Not long after she was fucking him in her own bed, at first it was just to spite her girlfriend but at some point a switch flipped in her brain, and Samantha wrapped her hands around his neck and squeezed hard. He thought it was just fun at first, and she gasped, feeling a deep elation as things escalated, but soon his look of pleasure turned to one of panic as she her grip tightened, blood running down his skin as her nails dug into his flesh.

When everything was done and over. Samantha freaked out, she had just murdered someone... But she remained clear headed and cleaned up the crime scene. Somehow managing to drag the body to the basement and locking it away.

That was only the first.

Five more bodies stowed away under her feet as she kissed her girlfriend home, having been notified the police were investigating some disappearances, there was no suspicion on the kind cute lesbian couple next door. Everyday they continued to live this lie of a perfect life together.

It wasn't until one day, the day Samantha had taken her seven victim, a new boyfriend her girlfriend had clinged to after the previous six vanished one by one. That her girlfriend came home early, finding the shadowy figure of a small petite woman violently hacking away at something in the dark of the basement, pulling up her phone light she was able to fully witness the gruesome scene before her as Samantha sat there frozen, as still as a doll, staring at her with surprisingly cold eyes. The re headed woman stood up from the partially mutilated and pieces of a man's corpse. Slowly walking towards the panicking woman who claimed to be her girlfriend now backing up the stairs.

There were no words exchanged as Samantha quietly stalked closer step by step until she stopped, examining the bloody cleaver still she paused. Unsure of herself, she didn't actually want to hurt her girlfriend, the woman felt betrayed but she still loved them.

Right?

Samantha's moment of hesitation would be her last as her girlfriend shoved her tiny body down the stairs, and everything went black with a single sickening crack.

A shattered doll.

[/i]​

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?
Corrupted into Despair
In hell as a lust demon she was quickly overtaken by her LUST for countless days, weeks, months, or more. When she eventually regained a more coherent sense of self she was no longer the same woman she had been when she was alive on earth. She was now quite literally a porcelain doll of demon physiology and corrupted by an insatiable desire for pleasure and debauchery. She started going by Madame Black, and weaved her way through the streets one person after another, amassing power, eventually becoming the Head Mistress of her own brothel; Dollhouse, Corsets and cocktails - A rather popular establishment where she holds an iron fist under her warped sense of what is considered 'proper' though as one of the few establishments in hell with heavily enforced rules however strict it has gained quite a bit of notoriety as a 'high-class' business.
Β© pasta

Last edited:
WIP

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• "It's going to be fine, I promise. Everyone's going to be there, even Jae-won. If you're nervous I'll come visit the week before and we can just you know. Hang out, go shopping, like we used to, just you and me. I know it’s been a while.. But I want to make up for lost time. I love you Doo-Hyun… Please pick up.."

"It's ok to not be ok. You're safe, I'm here.

Denial

Hi High

LOOΞ Ξ”

κΉ€ 규리 | Kyu-Ri Kim | Cutie, Kyu

Sept 18th XXXX | 25

Female | Homosexual | Lesbian

Korean - American

μ‘° ν•˜μŠ¬ | Ha-Seul Cho | LOOΞ Ξ”

Fuck. Who's gonna feed my cats?

Click Here

given name

Jimin 지민

s. name

Kim κΉ€

rank #

8th

sexuality

Pansexual

Female

• a.

visage

hair

Black - Full Back Length

eyes

Dark Brown

height

168 cm (5’6β€³)

weight

55 kg (121 lb)

Build

Medium - Full

Physicality

Athletic

BadB***

BadB***

I'm better than your sister

BadB***

BadB***

Bite me I dare you, I need a leash

BadB***

BadB***

Audition Today... Fuck.

a.

b.

c.

d.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
  • The world is unfair, get used to it. However, with that said;
    Promise me to never surrender to it.
    Chinmi Tae
    enter
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Last edited:

• Yena Song - The Dove

Last edited:

no one left

Dreamcatcher

Manager

P

ain

Name:

Samantha Black

Nickname:

Sam

???

Species:

Porcelain Vampire Coprse

Classification:

Witch

Magic:

Ancient Blood & General Magic

Identity:

Saphhic Pansexual Female

B

eauty

Samantha is a rather odd woman in more ways than one, though she always appears incredibly
composed
no matter how strange her behavior may seem; Everything she does carries intent and
confidence
that is often more notable than whatever she may be doing. Samantha carries a kindness behind her glassy eyes, especially towards children whom she gives the most attention. The Woman is rather
diligent
, making sure the Cafe is in "proper order" and tending to customers or helping out staff. Whenever not on the floor, one can usually find her in the managers office sitting completely still while drinking a cup of tea extremely slowly; at least when shes not counting coin, writing a report or order for her Boss.

Samantha has an entire list of very oddly specific and strange mannerisms though most never bother to ask, and over time many have simply gotten used to them; Some regulars and even staff like to play a sort of bingo with it on occasion. Many often mistake her for the Owner of the cafe on account of her constant hard work while others, usually men, come from all over to gawk at her horrific beauty. It's not uncommon for customers to attempt to court her, though their efforts are easily dismissed. Samantha isn't always the easiest person to reach and can come off a bit
dense
or old fashioned.

B

lood

Samantha was created by her 'Mother', a secluded Witch banished for their taboo experimentations very long ago in a distant past, from the corpse of a Vampire, an inanimate porcelain doll, and a soul vessel of unknown origin. All fused together into the amalgamation known as 'Samantha' though as far as the Vampire's corpse there is no information of who they had been nor anything left of their original being in Samantha. The body is animated much like any other automaton and not revived, making it still very much just a corpse. The inclusion of the unusual soul vessel allowed for the newly born woman to utilize magic just as her Mother did, allowing her to classify as a registered Witch.

Forgotten rumors tell tales of a doll-like woman who devasted entire armies on her own, turning the tide of entire wars, while other whispers speak of a porcelain angle that bestowed divine grace upon battlefields littered with the left behind sick and wounded of both sides. Though all of it is just hearsay, Samantha was found in the cafe's attic seemingly dead or rather, as inanimate as she was before being 'made'. Covered in a thick layer of dust, slumped over in a chair that had long rotten away, and yet when Jason had approached the woman's dead eyes moved to meet his before filling with a deep blue glow.

Samantha had been working at the cafe ever since without question nor complaint.

S

titches

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

• What's the difference between burning passion or burning bodies? What's the difference again? I didn't want to play the villain but yet here I am
    κΉ€ 지민

Ji-Min Kim
    enter
coded by natasha.

King in White

μ²  κΈˆλΉ„ (金丕)
Cheol Gun-Bi

The White Tiger

coded by xayah.ღ

The White Tiger μ²  κΈˆλΉ„ (金丕)

scroll

Gunbi

Metal

γ…Žγ…Ž

Name

Cheol Gun-Bi

DOB

9/23

Sexuality

Bi-Rom Demisexual

• Purity

White stains without effort. Remain mindful of an unsullied soul, stay vigilant; cleanse corruption before it seeps, as one would cleanse a blade from the blood of man.

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

scroll

HANN (ν•œ(ε―’))

G-IDLE

I

the

fool

Who?

Name

Shia Gwan κ΄€ μ‹œμ•„

Female

Shia Gwan was barely two weeks old when she was left on the doorsteps of a shrine just outside Seoul. The old couple who lived there decided to take her in despite not having much to provide. As she grew older, so did her new 'grand parents' and Shia began to take on more responsibility at home. Her guardians were more than caring, and taught her many things about the ancient gods and mythologies from a time long past. She loved those stories more than anything, and would often fantasize about them often despite being chastised in school for day dreaming all the time.

Shia was bullied and taken advantage of constantly; but the girl always smiled and bared through it anyway. She didn't want to hurt anyone, not really. Shia had dark thoughts that would build up, a desire for revenge but those were pushed down and buried under a litany of fake smiles and unnecessary apology. It was all worth it too, as she eventually started to believe she was happy.

Shia was a fool.

XVIII

the

Empress

What?

Sexuality

β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€ŽDemi-Sapphic

Divine Status

Winter Vessel (Pusdo)

Job

Black Auora Industries β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž(Former Secretary)β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž(Now CEO)

Shia for lack of words was a spineless wimp. The young Woman didn't have much direction in life after her grandparents passed. She took care of the Shrine and attended a local community college, and while she was bright the scholarships that she certainly qualified for were always full before her application was even considered half the time. Eventually she had given up on higher college education, not even knowing what she wanted to really do. While at the same time, less and less people came to the Shrine, leaving the girl all alone.

Cracks started to appear in the shell she had hid herself under for so long. Shia closed the shrine to the public, not like it really mattered and managed to get an apartment in the city with her then boyfriend before he kicked her out a week later without much explanation. It was in the middle of a very harsh Winter and the now homeless girl was sure she was going to freeze to death, at least until a very expensive looking car pulled up. The man in the back claiming to be the CEO of some massive tech company that had hands in every industry in Korea. He had gotten her an apartment of her own and even paid off the first three months of rent; but only on the condition that Shia were to work as a secretary at Black Aurora Industries HQ under him at a secretary. A position that would pay enough for the apartment and her living expenses, even if just barely.

Shia was terrified, but she accepted. She didn't want to die on the street and disappoint her grandparents. Ever since, she'd been working there with a grateful smile but still not everything was as it seemed. The office culture was incredibly harsh on Shia; the Men harassed her and constantly while the other woman would belittle and gosip as a defense to avoid from behind the butt of the jokes themselves. Often many would dump their extra work on her to do even if she wasn't qualified to do it. Shia feared losing the one job that could pay her bills, so she worked extra hard at home to study and do her best to complete her new assignments in order to not be blamed for not finishing assignments that she wasn't even supposed to do.

Worst of all; her boss, the Man who'd 'rescued' her was always nagging her for dates, dinners, and other things with promises of higher pay. Offers she reluctantly accpeted, often ending up at his apartment drunk or worse. He never stayed around after however, much to her relief, and on such occassions Shia would often take comfort in talking to his silver spoon fed daughter who ironically her opposite, being incredibly confident in her ability while having absolutely none at all. Shia pitied the girl who certainly seemed troubled, making her breakfast and having a nice chat before she called a cab to go back to work on her own.

III

the

Devil

How?

Vibe

(Former) Spineless Wimp β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž (Now) Evil Dommy Mommy

Tattoo

Snake
(Left Leg to Right Arm)

Faceclaim

β€β€β€ŽChungHaβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž

Everything changed when she met Eun-Jeong, or rather The Black Tortoise. An alluring and rather intense Woman who had approached her for some reason or another, offering an escape from her nightmares. A proposal too temptatious to refuse; all she had to do was become Eun-Jeong's Vessel, a human housing a greater spirit in order to contain their true strength while on Earth. Eun-Jeong confessed to being worried about losing herself to corruption; a Goddess turned Demon after being betrayed by both Humans' while the Gods turned their back on her plight for some reason. None of it was fully explained to Shia but the Secretary understood that the Deity needed to limit their own power in order to slow down their descent into world destroying beast.

Shia accepted and in turn she received her own divine abilities as a part of their deal, but most importantly Eun-Jeong herself. The Goddess helped her break the ice she'd been drowning under for so long. Revenge served cold; just like the lifeless body of the CEO she'd manipulated into marriage before ruthlessly murdering. Freeing herself from the curse that was her life and begining anew. The Widow took the position of CEO at the company and to everyone's surprise, managed it much better than their previous boss. With the one caveat that while kind, the Woman was absolutely vicious and not to be messed with at any cost. Now with Eun-Jeong, her company, and a step-daughter to care for Shia finally felt like she had a purpose.

Business

Shia is a shrewd business woman with a powerful presence. Whenever she's attending a conference, most are rightfully cautious to never disrespect her. In turn, she runs things fairly and as smoothly as possible for everyone. After many of the Men had been fired or most likely sued on accounts of harassment or whatever dirt she had dug up, the company mainly hired Women who were experts in their fields of study as well as starting a internship program with Ewha Womans University; of which Shia was ceremoniously awarded an honorary Doctorate.

Ice Cold

As the Winter Vessel of The Black Tortoise of the North Shia received an affinity towards both water and ice, though mainly ice in her case. Her natural body temperature is slightly lower than average and on particularly hot humid days, if one looks carefully enough they could see a slight fog of water vapor forming around her. Shia is also essentially immune to the cold and oddly enough can't slip on ice. She's learned to harness her abilities with training from Eun-Jeong, making them a very dangerous duo.

The Tortoise

Shia having lived at a Shrine dedicated to the Four Auspicious Beasts most her life, she was more than familiar with the stories of the Black Tortoise. Now under their protection Shia eventually returned to her old home and revamped in reverence of the Black Tortoise, much like that families with praised the other Beasts and still visits from time to time. The Shrine now promoting and spreading the lost history to the public, as well as being a place of refuge for when she needs to get away. Shia even adopted a baby tortoise to take care of in; their name is Bingsu (λΉ™μˆ˜ - μˆ˜λΉ™ backwards, which means ice that covers trees in Winter)

Deep Water

Along with her affinity for the cold, Shia has a connection to water. She can hold her breath for twice as long as the average Human and is an excellent swimmer, the colder the water the better. She had been attempting to control and manipulate water for some time, but it always ends up freezing; at best becoming a slurry of slush and rather sharp shards of ice.

Corrupted

After making a pact with Eun-Jeong and becoming the Demoness' Vessel, the darkness that had built inside Shia had begun to leak out, slowly shifting the Woman from a cute, clumsy, and harmless background character into a frigid, imposing, and very dangerous main villain. An antagonist to not be crossed, though she still retains much of her cute and caring attitude, Shia fears she may one day lose it. That both she and Eun-Jeong could end up diving in too deep and nerver resurface.

Her Winter

Shia's relationship with Eun-Jeong is one with many flowing parts that may seem rather confusing to an observer. Eun-Jeong had taken Shia's former secretary position, though with many more perks, as well as more control over operations of BAI. The Vessel on the other hands worships The Black Tortoise despite other Woman allowing and often encouraging Shia to take the lead in many aspects. The pair eventually officially began dating at some point and are currently engaged.

β™‘design by terrorkitty, coded by uxieβ™‘

ECD-22524201851919
valorous order
Aeyukarus Empyria
Sui Generis
Reference: Deathverse
Character Owner: TerrorKitty
Aeyukarus Vondera Empyria
Vextress
Identity
Alba Vex Von Wolfstein / 25 / Female / Exhelian | Cyborg
Hierarchy
High Nobility / House Wolfenstein
Affiliation
Vanguards of Imperius / Commander
General Description
Alba Vex Von Wolfenstein has always known a life of lavish parties and exquisite balls; to her they're no more unfamiliar than war torn battlefields or the tense stillness of stalking an enemy ship through the silent sea.

House Wolfenstein was small in lineage due to many losses in past conflicts despite it's esteemed status even amongst other nobility. However, there was a turning point when the few remaining survivors began experimenting with more ambitious biotechnologies; using mechanical augmentation and A.I convergence to work alongside them both in and out of combat. Currently House Wolfenstein has reclaimed it's lost pride and prestige despite still being relatively low in number; the House is one of leading innovators of bio-hextech and aims to blur the lines between incarce and technology into a seamless extension of the other. All living members of the house have cybernetic augments, some more than others.

Alba, or by her middle name: Vex, as she often goes by, is no exception to the family tradition with numerous implants and integrations throughout her body, some well known by any who know her, some much more private, and some she'd never reveal to anyone. Many often joke and or question just how much of her is flesh and blood; a question often ignored.

Alba herself was a prodigy since birth, partly due to how compatible she was with experimental tech, and because of the ease of which she adjusted to using them. As a result she's at times held in nearly higher regards than even her Mother; head of Wolfenstein House, by interested parties and organizations. Although the attention doesn't bother her it's not what she seeks. The girl only wanting to prove herself and to fight valiantly for the good of everyone who counted on her, be it facing down the enemy, as daughter, a comrade, as a nobless, or even just as a friend.

β¦Ώ The Background is custom made

Valorous Order x Code by Serobliss
The Singularity Vector
Vextress
Rhode Island
Code Name / Vextress
Gender / Female
Combat Experience / High
Birthplace / Aucteraden
Birthday / December
Race / Exhelian-Cyborg
Height / 188 cm
Weight / 87 kg
Personal Details
General Description
Alba has always been told by her family that she was a turning point for House Wolfenstein, a sentiment she has taken to heart. She wants to do her best because she can, if she can be better than she will. A goal to someday become a Collbrande of Ophelia and to make her family proud, she'd climb higher if she could. All while understanding who she herself is and was it means to exist as a living being, even as she has only ever become more machine over the course of her life.

Personality
Alba is at first glance rather quiet and reserved but that's usually because she's either thinking, or listening and or sending signals, messages, or passing along a relay of some kind. Otherwise, when her brain isn't full of static and Faith is offline to off-load her system, Alba is rather present and seems like any normal girl. She can be snarky and even a bit bitchy but in her own 'fun' way. Those who know her more personally usually have only good things to day, though those who don't often talk behind her back about how heavily she's been augmented.
HEX
ι›»
Hexennacht Proficiencies
Electromancy - Enchantment - Cyromancy | Exousiarch Phase 3
Vanguards of Imperius
❖ Rank: Servitor
❖ Optimal Range: Mid Range
❖ Position: Combat Tactician
❖ Tags: Control, Support, Communications
Kills
Operations
Medals
Service Term
Weapons & Skills
Atomic Blade - Enchantment
One of Alba's most notable weapons, the enchanted retractable blades in her arms and legs dubbed atomic blades due to their atom thin edges; though they dull rather quickly her ability to use them effectively as both offensive and defensive tools in close quarters combat is due to how much force Alba can put behind them. Each of the four blades can also be utilized as a single use projectile. They're most effective when she changed into her feral combat configuration.
Electromagnetic Energy Acceleration - Eletromancy
Alba's body has eight laser optic lenses on her body: under her clavicles and the tips of her middle and pointer fingers as well as her thumbs. They're capable of firing charged particles from the air as a continuous beam or as a single bolt. Though she only typically uses her pointer fingers with carefully aimed bolts as it both drains power and overheats quickly with repeated used.
Exousiarch Phase 3- Superconductor
Alba has the ability to flip her natural ability to control electric fields to instead magnetic fields, turning her Acceleration beams into powerful railguns by using any available metal in her surroundings. She can also magnetize and demagnetize entire objects up to a certain size and distance, this allows her to freely use the ability without ripping herself apart. Using it generates a lot of heat, both lowering her operational limits and decreasing the power of the ability itself.
Historical Biography
Year 681
When she was born Alba was tested in every conceivable way to check for biomechanical compatibility as every newborn in House Wolfenstein. Considering her extremely high aptitude by 6 months old she'd already undergone 17 surgeries with more being planned.

Year 691
As a child attending Academy Alba had trouble fitting in, and would often come home crying to her mother who would sing her lullabies until the small girl fell asleep. Eventually though she began more intensive combat training and upgrades to her body, and developed a goal to improve herself endlessly until she couldn't any more. Studying hard, training hard, and a few tears here or there but she always wiped them herself and kept going.

Year 701
House Wolfenstein having moved their main estate Elesrith, had given Alba the chance she'd been waiting three years for; The Tournament of Valor. Her first time participating in the five year event, and to the surprise of many she had won and been accepted into the Vanguards of the Imperius. This feat had also put her in the eye of the Cardinal Caliburn Zephyrus who granted her phase three of her exousiarch.

Year 704
The year Alba had Faith installed, an experimental AI that could potentially grow into a level-V artificial intelligence by using her as a base and training model. β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ [Classified - Data Expunged]

Year 709
Currently she's furthering her training and operations as a Vanguard of the Imperius.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back