• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Terrorchild: Lythrefang Induction

K0mori

Servant Supreme
Hello everyone. Last night I launched my first "quest" style RP game on this website and I wanted to provide a bit of an OOC introduction as to what I'm trying to accomplish.

First off, my name is Lydia, and I go by K0mori online. I recently came here from Facepunch, a community I had been a part of for over eight years which is now possibly closing in the near future. There, I had been responsible for a character-driven sci-fi RP called Starpath: Scoundrels of the Interstellar Highway, which ran for nearly three years and attracted over eight thousand replies. The players from that community, including myself, decided to come here due to the poor health of that website, and Starpath was the last project to conclude. Now I'm free to start something new.

Terrorchild is the story of a young peasant woman in a fantasy universe who suddenly discovers that she has a powerful connection to dark magi, a mysterious and malign force feared by the world around her. Four years prior, this girl's older sister found the same power within herself, and wound up exposed and killed by religious authorities within a month. Continually mistreated by the rich, the powerful and the pious, and filled with resentment toward the world around her, the player character lashes out in a crowded market square and stops a man's heart as revenge for slapping her, and now finds herself running- from the law, the clerics, and from the terrified public, and into the awaiting arms of an infamous coven that had secretly been watching her all along.

Once there, the young witch will have a difficult journey ahead. The coven will do anything, and demand anything, to see her powers blossom and for the player to become a sharp new tool in their evil plans. The church will set traps to expose her and bring about the wrath of the Gods, to burn her at the stake just like her sister. The crown will have its own stakes in the game, and might prove more wily than the player expects... But you, the player, are stronger and smarter than anyone anticipates, and you will soon control your own destiny.

Thank you for reading and considering this game. I'm currently awaiting an answer to "What is your race?" With that answer, I can give this character a name, add art to the OP, and continue writing the story.

This looks... I'm not sure how to describe it. Interesting, definitely. Do we answer here, somewhere else or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back