• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Powowow

one rocky boi

• images (5).jpeg

Years ago, when the heavens were at the brink of annihilation, and when the forces of light and dark covered the land, he appeared. In all of his blazing glory, with his own hand he defeated the tyrant who started all of this, exiling them once more to the stars. It was by his hand that he finally put this nightmare to bed.

At least...that's how it was supposed to turn out.

When the champion returned, all of the people rejoiced. For seven days and seven nights, laughter and joy was sung all throughout the land as the world slowly reached an equilibrium. But all was not well, for in the champion's heart, despite all of the festivities about, he could not quell the troubles in his mind. A longing, calling him deep below.

When the eighth day approached, the villagers looked far and wide for him. But he could not be found. At first, the villagers laughed and waved it away.

"Already off to another adventure," they would chuckle. And who could blame them? For at this point in time, who would be able to defeat the Champion himself, who singlehandedly fell ■■■. However, as the days turned to weeks, and the weeks to months, worry began to take root. Still, they waited.

And waited.

On the eve of winter, the first grave was dug.

-------------------

Hello there, Pow here. This rp will be taking place essentially in the aftermath after the Champion a.k.a. the player in Terraria has defeated the final boss.

With his disappearance however, the condition of the world slowly started to crumble as time passed on, until eventually, what was once a prosperous world was again at ruin's doorstep. Not only that, but as of recently a strange group of people have recently emerged, seeking the land's treasures, each with motives unknown. Here, you will be playing as one of the travelers there, with the knowledge of how you got here unbeknownst to you. One thing remains sure as ever though...

Adventure awaits!

Hey, I really like this idea and I really love Terraria! I’m very interested in joining if you’d have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back