Terra-Magna Academy [Location: Mars]

raven-reyes-the-100-tv-show-37143878-245-245.gif

:: Andrina Welsh ::

Andrina finished up her assignment with ease, her fingers tapping on the desk. Her gaze lazily followed Vince around room, checking papers and trying to be a know-it-all. She rolled her eyes, typing in some numbers on her tablet to bring up the blueprint of a ship she had designed. It took next to no resources to make, and was meant to be a one way trip to/from Mars. It's parts could be salvaged and had multiple uses, conserving resources and money. She smiled at her work, drawing in some more edits and typing some notes. She was planing on submitting it to the board of directors later this week, knowing that it would likely be accepted and she would be given a grant to begin working. What a way to show up that asshole known as Vincent.

As if her thoughts called to him, Vincent headed over to Adri, no doubt planning some snarky remark towards her. As luck would have it, he did, commenting on how she might be jealous of him. As if. She clenched and released her fists, sliding her chair back and standing up. The engineer didn't nearly match his height, but it didn't stop her from standing up against him, puffing her chest. "Shove off." She said, pushing her hands as hard as she could against him, hoping to knock him back into a empty desk. Adri didn't give a second thought to her making a scene. She didn't give a second thought to the fact that it was the first day, and she would probably already get suspended. 

She just wanted to punch this asshole.

images.jpeg

VINCENT GREY

As Vince was leaving, he was unexpectedly stopped by Andrina, her voice obviously angry. Vince eyed her curiously as he was pushed back by her slightly. He gave a really inquisitive look as he recovered his bearings. Approaching her, Vince would keep his mouth slightly ajar as he got closer to her, towering over her. It was obvious he was angry now, why wouldn't he be. He held his mouth near her ear and whispered something only she could hear. He then pulled away from her, shoving his hands into his jacket pockets and walked off without another word. 

Taking this a step further, Vince made his way to the nearest student leaderboard. It took no time at all for Vince to get into the projection system. He decided that a fair amount of humiliation was needed and so he uploaded a video. It was clear that it was made to mock her, and truth be told, Vince was glad to have it on hand still.

"Andrina Whale-sh!" The video would replay over and over, Vince had made a few minor adjustments to it. 

"Now I sit and wait for my due punishment." Vince would mutter as he sat on the floor, two guards coming up to him. Vince knew the routine. He stood up and let the two lead him to the disciplinary office. They would sit him down in the chair before an empty desk.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining @Lord Shaxx @FabulousTrash @Misuteri Kenshi @FrostFire

Capt. Nursultan Omarov

laroyce_hawkins.jpg

USE Marine Corps, Marine Special Operations

Terra-Magna Academy, Senior Staff

[Terra-Magna Academy]

He had neglected to respond to the woman for some time as he stood with his feet planted firmly, he gave another glance to the woman as he spoke, his voice still holding it's usual power but obviously lowered as to not attract attention to them "You need to remember what this is. This is a military academy and the military does not adjust itself to the nonconformist minority. They are cadets, they will embrace that or they will leave it's that simple, this program isn't about compromise, it's about creating the leaders of tomorrow, stop treating them as if they were children at a school because they are not." he declared with a tone that would have made anyone feel as if they were a boot still being drilled in basic training. His attention was caught by a supposedly leaving Grey returning and causing trouble.

A few long strides took him from the side of Syko to only a few feet from the a combative pair, hands clasped at his lower back once again he gave them a once over with a risen brow before directing his attention to a pair of guards who had been called prior by another member of staff sitting well away in the back, Omarov gave them the go ahead with a nod and the two swiftly whisked up the troublesome Grey and began to haul him out. The man took another step towards the second party "What's your name, cadet?" he questioned, adjusting one of the desks that had been displaced during the altercation, he nodded curtly and came to a halt beside her with what seemed to be a faint smirk "If you ask me, you should've punched him throat.", without a glance backwards he made his way to leave.

---

Sifting through a few physical hardback books Omarov turned to the cadet that sat smugly at the desk, it didn't take long before he found a particular book, not too big not too small, decent amount of pages. Slowly the man came around and paced behind the cadet's chair, as soon as the young man went to speak however he gave him a decent clap around the back of his head with said book, a satisfactory strike but one not intended to cause injury "What's your problem?" he started, moving back around the desk and to the chair as the cadet spoke "Enough, Vincent! I had hopes that you would make the change yourself but you haven't. Your general attitude towards education and your peers is appalling.", with his free hand he set the book down on the table top as he smoothed out his uniform with the other "If you continue to do things like this you're gonna end up with a lot of enemies." his words were serious, it was as if he didn't know whether to stand or to sit because he once again stood and moved to the window, outside was calming however the office was anything but "As it stands, regardless of your scores, you are exactly the type of cadet who doesn't make it into special operations! You need to fix up, effective immediately."

@Galaxy's Silver Lining @FabulousTrash @VMGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Alya simply watched as the action unfolded, She was going to intervene, but Vincent had just walked off. She drew a breath in, about to speak, but was interrupted by the projection system as some odd video was played, continuously playing "Andirna Whale-sh". She released her breath and simply ushered Andrina back to her seat, muttering under her breath

Its only the first bloody day...

Then came Omarov's scolding. Ayla sighed

Yes, I know this is a military institute Omarov. If you want to straighten them out, fine. But I'll focus on teaching

She took a breath, releasing it slowly to calm herself down. This wasnt like her, getting easily worked up, ESPECIALLY on the first day. 

She took a look around the classroom to see the progress of everyone that was working. Seeing that most of them were done, she clapped her hands to get their attention, suddenly perking back up

Alright class! I do promise you that tomorrow we'll get all right into the nitty gritty of things that is engineering! Before you go, I do really want you guys to see the workshop you'll be spending most of the semester in. Come, come!

There was a second door in the classroom that led to the garage and workshop. She unlocked it, leading the class into it and smiled

Go on, take a look around! Get familiar with this glorious room!

@FrostFire @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Misuteri Kenshi

Athena watched the events unfold, mouth agape. She had no idea what the beef was between the two, but she still felt hurt when the guy played what she felt was a personal attack. She herself had had some problems with her name, and Welsh wasn't even an uncommon name like her own... Anyway, it was best she not get involved, but she still felt as if Guy (she decided to give him a nickname) had gone too far. He obviously had a short fuse, but she was surprised at how irresponsibly he'd handled the situation...

As Guy was ushered out, Athena snapped her attention back to Syko, and stood up obediently, still a little shell shocked. As the students did as Syko asked, Athena moved towards Andrina, and spoke to her in a hushed voice. "I think Welsh is a lovely name. Did you know there's a language of the same name? The original language of Wales... Very few can speak it anymore, sadly.", Athena smiled warmly at Andrina, hoping to cheer the girl up, knowing how much getting picked on for your name could hurt.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining @VMGrey @FabulousTrash

Andrina sat back down after the encounter, too invested in pity to notice the approaching Omarv. She gave a weak laugh at his comment, watching the officer leave the classroom. Not long after his departure, the mockery of her name came up on the screen, and Andrina resisted the urge to hit the desk in frusturation. The first day. It was the first day and Andrina was already humiliated, had acted up, and completely ignored by most people. 

So much for peace between the two.

It was obvious that the incident, the words, the video projection all bothered Andrina. You could tell by the way she kept staring at the ceiling, trying to hold the tears back from spilling out. The way she bit her cheek, twisted her fingers, and tapped on her desk. The dark things that Vincent had done to her in the past couple months were really hitting her hard today. Of all days.

Though she was moping, Adri noticed the approaching girl out of the corner of her eye, the same one that Vince decided to harass earlier in the class. The engineer stood up, quietly thanking the girl before looking over to the workshop. She could get a lot of stuff done in there, as it probably had the materials she needed to succeed. 

"What's your major?" she asked quietly, continuing looking forward in order to hold back tears.

@VMGrey @FabulousTrash @FrostFire @Lord Shaxx

Athena was relieved that she had at least helped a little. "I'm Athena Sivauski, Biotech. Don't let him rile you up like that... You have the upper hand here.", she patted her softly on the back, offering her support. She could see that the girl was close to tears, and was trying her best to keep that from happening, knowing that Andrina probably didn't want that at all. "What even is his name?", she asked with slight distaste. She did not dislike him, yet, but she most certainly wanted to know why he would do something like that. She peeked into the workshop, which seemed perfect for working and tinkering on her things.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining @FabulousTrash

Rosie again listened intently, trying not to be distracted by the goings on in the classroom. She proceeded with Syko's instructions, enlarging the E-Class frigate and carefully looking at each component and picking then out. Again the notebook was out and she knew that she was relying on it way too much. Biting her lip, she should've been able to pick them all out just as quickly even though she completed the task. Making a mental note to study more, a voice had appeared suddenly. It sounded like a mocking short of tone. Looking towards where the sound had come from, it appeared as Vincent had decided to humiliate one of the students. She wasn't surprised still remembering his rudeness as he ran towards the classroom. She guessed that Vincent would be the class joker. His antics really summed him up. Not exactly someone that she would go for. 

Syko had awakened her from the thought process to show the class the garage that she had through the other door which she hadn't noticed before. Intriguing she thought, standing up and taking a look around the room which was clustered with numerous equipment dotted about the place. Some of it she already knew and some others which were new to her. Flipping open her notebook and pulling out a pencil from her backpack, she drew the new machines and made sure to get their names. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a girl console another, probably the girl whom was humiliated. She wanted to go over to help but was held back by nervousness and the fact that they might not react in the best of ways with what she had to say.

@VMGrey@FrostFire@Galaxy's Silver Lining@FabulousTrash@Lord Shaxx

Ayla smiled as she watched the students explore the area. She followed behind the general crowd, answering any questions that came up. Glancing up at the time, she saw the the class period was about to end and quickly clapped her hands together, something she did alot to get peoples' attention

I do apologize to cut your exploration short dears, but class is about to end! Tomorrow, we'll meet right away in the workshop and you'll get your very own work-station! Feel free to bring your own tools here as well. Just dont lose them, hehe! 

She ushered the students back into the classroom so they could gather their things. The bell rang and Alya opened the classroom door, letting them into the hallways. Once everyone had left her classroom, she sighed softly and stretched, going back into the workshop. She didnt have another class until the afternoon and the classes she taught in the afternoon were for those that specialized as Controllers or TT's (Tactical Technicians). She went over to her workbench and pulled out a drawer, pulling out a small object. It was a mechanical flower, one of her many projects that she worked on during her free time. She smiled softly, taking it and placed it into her pocket. She left the workshop and locked the door, then locked up the classroom and placed a sign on the door saying

"Out and about. If you need me, just have one of the staff members call me! - Ms.Skyo"

She went down the hall and out of Building 23, otherwise known as the Engineering Department. She made her way across the field, heading towards the Infantry Department and was curious to see what Omarov was up to. Perhaps preparing today's rigorous lesson.

@Lord Shaxx @FrostFire @Misuteri Kenshi @VMGrey @DankWaffles

Adri took a deep breath and turned to the girl. "Thank you for our concern. His name is Vincent, and he is nothing to me." She said abruptly, picking up her tablet and bag. She scooted in her chair as the bell rang, running out of the class and towards the cafeteria. In the building she found most of the tables to be empty, and she sat near the windows, watching the other students roam in the courtyard outside as silent tears fell down her face. Andrina looked at her watch face, noting that her next class would start in a couple minutes.

Athena nodded silently. That was best, but she felt as if what Andrina was saying wasn't exactly the truth. But still, she would never call her out on it, and it was probably best for her to operate on the assumption that Vincent was nothing to her. Blinking as the bell went, and Andrina rushed away, Athena hurried towards her things, and haphazardly packed everything, before following after Andrina. Even if she wanted to be left alone, Athena couldn't bring herself to leave her.

She walked quickly in the direction Andrina had headed, and spotted her crying alone. Athena was mostly sad, but also angry that someone could be so cruel, and her heart went out to Andrina, even if she barely knew the girl. She walked in quietly, and sat down next to Andrina without a word, pulling a handkerchief from her pocket and handing it to her, and then placing an arm around her shoulders.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining

VINCENT M. GREY 

profile-1453382949-34bacfc4e87daca3245eaa8c7c9532a6.jpg

CO-4:CADET LIEUTENANT COMMANDER

Resident Asshat

Vince kept his mouth shut. He knew what he did was wrong, but he just couldn't help it. He was already hated among his own 'peers' because of how well he does in the program without trying. The only people who like him are fan girls and guys that aspire to be like him. No one knew what Vince was though, they couldn't decide whether he was an asshole or an idol. The only person who truly knew Vincent Mateo Grey was Omarov. The older man saw him for what he is, misguided. 

"There are no excuses for my behavior. But I don't have a reason to regret it. All anyone sees me for is his son. Not me" Vince sat up and leaned forward, it was obvious he was getting worked up. His hand ran through his hair as he sighed loudly.

"Gaziza thinks I'm a better person than I let on. I could never find a reason to believe her..." He said solemnly, feeling embarrassed after spilling out the information. Gaziza was Omarov's daughter, a student at Terra-Magna and one of the only friends Vince had ever had. His eyes would look up at Omarov, knowing how protective he is over her. Sadly, Vince thought that he was a bad influence on anyone.

"I got class. So if you'll excuse me Captain Omarov." Vincent said respectfully as he stood and saluted the man. He didn't say anything else to the man and walked out of the office, already gaining looks of awe from students that saw him leave. There would be rumors spreading like wildfire. Vince didn't care this time, he deserved what he had coming to him. So Vince decided to do something. 

Vincent went straight to the commons area located in front of the cafeteria, he didn't pay anyone mind as he brought out his wrist com and per usual, was connected to private military servers. Re-watching his father's last video transmission before he vanished. Neither him or his mother were home that day, and when they came back to see that, it destroyed them. However, the video didn't make him sad. Not anymore. Maybe it was time for a change.

@Lord Shaxx @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Misuteri Kenshi @FrostFire @FabulousTrash @DankWaffles

Andrina closed her eyes and hummed a familiar tune, blinking most of the tears out her eyes. Her breathing calmed and she felt a little better once it did. She hadn't noticed Athena come up to her, and flinched when the girl wrapped her arms around her.

Andrina scooted away, falling out of Athena's grasp. "I thank you for your comfort, but please. Don't touch me." Andrina said, pushing the handkerchief back to the girl. "I don't need pity and I don't need comfort. The best thing you can do here is leave me alone." Adri told her, standing up and shouldering her satchel. She glanced back out the window, noticing Vincent walking out of the military building, no doubt walking away from Omarv's scolding. She growled, making her way out the doors and into the courtyard to confront him. She displayed rage on her face, and it was practically leaking out of her. She threw down her satchel and walked up to Vincent at a brisk pace. She was the one to throw the first punch, landing on the right side of his face. "You asshole!" She yelled, pushing him to the ground.

The upperclassmen knew what was going on here, as they had seen interactions between the two before. However, the newer kids tried in vain to stop it, being held back by those older than them. 

Ayla was the first staff member to hear someone cry bloody murder. She turned her head in the general direction of the cry and looked over in time to see Andrina punch Vincent, who probably got released from correctional. Ayla hadn't even made it half-way across the field and already she had to deal with two students. Her slow trot became a brisk stride as she made her way to where the slowly forming crowd was. She raised her wrist, swiping over the metal band and sent a quick message to Omarov about what was going on. She hated using force, but as Omarov said time and time again, this academy was a military institute, not high school. 

Taking a breath, Ayla shouted at a loud volume

Oi! All you lot! Get to class! You two!

She gestured to Vincent and Andrina. She had a fiery look in her eyes and to those that knew Ayla well, she rarely gets pissed off. So when she actually does, you know its serious

You two are coming with me. Andrina, get your bag

Ayla waited for the Andrina to fetch her stuff before leading Vincent and Andrina towards a different building, making sure they didnt touch eachtoher. 

They soon arrived to not an educational building, but an operations building. Ayla took the two students down a few sets of stars and then down another hallway. At the end, there was a reinforced door with guards on either side. The guards stepped to the side and door opened, revealing the holding cells. Ayla pressed her metal band against one of the scanners a cell door opened. she made Vincent get in one, then locked it. She did the same with Andrina, make sure they stay separate. She then raised her wrist and spoke into the metal band

Omarov, they're in the holding cells. I'll let you discipline then. 

With the same brisk stride, she left the area, leaving Andrina and Vincent in silence

@Lord Shaxx @VMGrey @Galaxy's Silver Lining

VINCENT MATEO GREY

images.jpeg

[CO-4: Cadet Lieutenant Commander]

Troublemaker

Vincent stood there on the cold linoleum floor, supporting his weight on one arm while his free hand grabbed his right cheek, this was like the hundredth time Andrina had punched him. It always seemed to happen eventually, this time it was just harder than usual. It actually stung a bit more too. She definitely has been working on her swing. He smirked a bit as he moved around the cell. Vince let go of his cheek and rolled his eyes when Ayla called Omarov for disciplinary action.

"You need to let go of whatever grudge you have against me. It's almost as annoying as you" Vince said as he leaned against the wall that Andrina's cell was on the other side of. He knew that she could hear him. He also knew that whatever she had against him was pretty heavy for her to hate him as much as she did.

Vincent brought his wrist com up and started playing the transmission his father had sent. He stopped it whenever he saw something suspicious in the frames and would analyze the footage. Sadly, he would never find anything special in the scenes of the video. Vincent groaned loudly and placed his head against the wall, puffing out hot-air. 'My dad's MIA, Gaziza probably hates me, and I can't even focus on finding any clues as to what happened at that base' He thought to himself as he grew more and more anxious. His mind pushed it's problems out and went blank. What was he going to do now?

@Lord Shaxx @Galaxy's Silver Lining

Adri sat on her bed in heavy silence, the image of her punching Vincent replaying over and over in her mind. The action brought her no joy, no satisfaction, yet she still did it. She punched the most known kid on campus in front of hundreds of kids. Who did she think she was, creating violence like that? Then again, he didn't have to provoke her with every chance he got. What an asshole. He got me into this. Adri thought, though she almost didn't believe what she told herself.

Vincent's voice caught her off-guard, causing her to jump a bit.

Adri scoffed, listening to Vince's voice through the walls. "What grudge have against you? You've got to be kidding." She replied, pounding her the side of her fist on the wall. "I'm not the one who makes a comment about you every chance they get. Who gets so involved in themselves that they can't see past their own feelings. Someone who messes with my mind by putting me down, fully knowing my past, and then saying shit like you did in engineering before you darted. You are messed up in your goddamn head, Vincent." Adri paused, angrily tapping on her watch to hack into Vince's.

"And yet, I can't seem to get you out of my head." Adri finished, sliding down the wall. She clicked a final button, gaining access to Vince's watch. His military-grade tool allowed him to access reports of such kind, and currently, he was viewing something on his dad.

Adri sighed, almost understanding his worry. Almost. If he hand't been such a prick recently, Andrina might've felt bad for him. But she didn't and instead let her contempt for Vince eat her from the inside out. 

VINCENT MATEO GREY

images.jpeg

CO-4: CADET LIEUTENANT COMMANDER

Worrisome

Vince kept the video replaying as he spoke. "I thought about your feelings freshman year. I had the hugest crush for the nerdiest girl in school. Then I found out that you don't even care about others. One plus one Adri... and it wasn't what you've been through that scared me away and it definitely wasn't how intimidating you are. It was the way you couldn't care for others. And yes I am a slacker, I am an asshole, and I might not care for school, but all those kids who can't see past me being my father's son... I'd risk my life to save just one of theirs any day Adri" Vince finished his rant and sighed right after. It was rare to hear so much honesty come from his mouth at one time. The moment even threw Vincent off. Both of his hands found his hair and grabbed hold. It was longer than it was in Freshman Year now that he had thought about it. 

"I was torn because of you... Luckily Gaziza, being the good friend she always seems to be, helped me out of my funk. But that isn't why I treat you like this" Vince chuckled awkwardly as he began blabbing to the girl. He was delving into things he thought he was completely over, seems like the opposite. 

He fell silent again, the only sound between the two of them were the sound of his boots as he stood and began to pace back and forth in his cell. He froze the video and decided to take a good look at his father's face. Vince shook his head, he couldn't comprehend why all these things were happened and why they were happening to him. Vince started to get extremely frustrated about how he couldn't seem to crack this one case. 

@Galaxy's Silver Lining @Lord Shaxx

Andrina silently sat through Vincent's explanation, not uttering a word as he uncovered a truth. Adri knew this about herself, yet she chose to push the fact away. It wasn't everyday that she decided to fix her flaws, especially not for some boy. And yet, she couldn't shake the thought that maybe he was right. Maybe she was just the bitch. Adri stayed silent as Vince finished, pondering her thoughts.  Vince had a point. Adri did push people away. She thought to Athena earlier today, who took time out of her day just to come and comfort Adri. Yet she had pushed her away, abruptly ending their conversation and ditching her kindness to create more conflict.

Andrina started to cry, quietly at first, then to the extent where Vince could probably hear her if he listened close enough. 

"It's not your fault." she said in a wobbly voice, no doubt talking to a wall by now. "I just find it's easier to push people away before I can disappoint them."I

Asri covered her eyes and tried in vain to wipe her tears away. Her hands dropped to the ground, and she looked up to the ceiling. The brunette let out a sob, letting the emotions that had built up over the past decade to spill out of her. Her father leaving, the consuming feeling of loneliness, the feeling that she would never belong. 

"Fuck" she whispered, sniffling and closing her eyes. God, she was a mess.

Skyo called the lesson to an end, noticing the time. Rosie went over and picked up her backpack, placing it on the table as she stuffed her items into it. She looked around at the students whom all were picking up their stuff and sighed quietly Gonna be a long day I imagine... thinking to herself. Picking up her helmet, she put it on only seeing complete darkness inside before she placed both of her hands on either side of the alloy spreading out her fingers. She carefully placed her fingertips into small grips which found to be just underneath the sound input on both sides of the helmet. The small grips light up a shade of blue, recogising her specific fingerprint. This way she could access the helmet without anyone else trying to get in. The inside turned on, revealing the outside world as the cameras and sensors began to pick up the video and audio feed as she looked around watching the class dwindle down in size as they went for the door. Information popped up on her HUD, showing where she would need to go next. Heading out of the door and into the crowded hallway, she checked the time before making any other plans. The switch wasn't going to be long a couple of minutes at the least to allow everyone move about.

Apparently she was heading towards the Infantry Department for next session with a one Captain Omarov. Making her way through the building, she spotted Vincent and another girl being led away by Skyo. The girl appeared to be in tears or just had been in tears, while she was being led away. Vincent on the other hand seemed not to bothered by the situation which again, didn't surprise her. Vincent seemed to be someone who didn't really care about anyone else's feelings. Something in the back of her head laughed at that statement but non the less she continued on her way towards the next session. Right now she needed to concentrate but in reality, it was hard for her to. 

@FabulousTrash@VMGrey@DankWaffles@Galaxy's Silver Lining@Lord Shaxx@FrostFire

Athena understood when Andrina pulled away, she had half expected it, but she didn't really accept what she said either. Still, she stayed sitting as Andrina walked off, and unfortunately had a clear view of everything that happened next. She sat in shock, with her mouth slightly ajar.

Well... It seems that everyone is being rather irrational today.

Shrugging, she stood up as the two were frog marched away. It was none of her business, although she would have to ask Vincent when she next saw him. Taking a second to read her schedule, not liking the uniform and planned out style, a hint at why she had taken a year out, she walked off to her next lesson, which annoyingly seemed to be with the Omarov guy from before.

@VMGrey @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Lord Shaxx 

VINCENT MATEO GREY

profile-1453382949-34bacfc4e87daca3245eaa8c7c9532a6.jpg

CO-4: Cadet Lieutenant Commander

you get the drift

"Enough sob stories. You're making me actually feel sorry for you." Vince said as he sat down on the bed in the holding cell. He didn't like when the girl would cry, it wasn't normal. Not for Andrina. His wrist com shut off with a wave of his hand over it, there was nothing he could do about his father's situation. Especially if he couldn't help himself. Vince laid his head on his arm and closed his eyes. He couldn't think of anything to comfort the sobbing girl, so he simply dropped the subject. 

Vince looked up at the ceiling of the cell. He made eye contact with the single camera inside of the unit. His head turned to look towards the cell's containment field. He walked over to it and brought his com, entering a few commands onto the server. Shutting down the energy field. He held his hand outside the now open cell, checking to see if it was still on. Judging by how he wasn't electrocuted when he stuck his hand, it was safe to say he was free.

@Galaxy's Silver Lining

Ayla returned to her classroom, taking the sign down from the door and immediately went into her wokshop. She reached over to the old stereo control system and started playing her music. If anything was going to calm her and return her to normal, it was going to be tinkering and doing what not. 

She went around to the back of the workshop and in the generically middle area, there was an exoskeleton placed delicately on its own stand One of her personal projects. She wasnt much of a fighter herself, so like any good engineer, she relied on machines to fix that problem. 

While the suit itself didnt have its own weapons, it enhanced her physical capabilities and had its own HUD that give her information readouts of almost everything. If anything, this was her prized work. 

She grabbed her toolbox, wheeling along side her as she went to work on the exoskeleton more. She had to make some repairs from the last conflict she was in

cda6d08097789bc143473cd339d22cf8.jpg

@Lord Shaxx @FrostFire @VMGrey @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Misuteri Kenshi @DankWaffles @everyone else in this RP that I"m forgetting 

When she was done moping about her life, Adri closed her eyes, imaging were she would be if her dad hadn't left her. He would probably still have his government job. They would probably still be living successfully in New York, Adri having all the time and all the love in the world to share with the people around her and her inventions. It wasn't a bad daydream, the prospect of having a father. A steady home, food on the table every night and sleeping in a warm bed. Things had gotten better ever since she moved to Mars, but it's not like she had a dad to good around with and a mom to look up to. Unlike Vincent, she was without parents. It seemed he took his for granted, living under their shadow and constantly trying to be something better than them.

Andrina disregarded the sob comment. His walls were back up again, his true emotions gone and the bully act back. Andrina sighed, the last of her tears gone.

"I think you're a lot different than your father." Andrina said, resting the back of her head against the clean white wall.

She stared at the camera in the corner of her holding cell, the black lens facing her. She tapped her watch-face a couple times, and the faint electric buzz in the room shut off. She stood up slowly, wiping the remains of tears off her face, and walked out of the door just in time to see Vince on his way out as well. She steeled her eyes, standing tall in the awkward silence between them.

VINCENT MATEO GREY

images.jpeg

CO-4[CADET LIEUTENANT COMMANDER]

Distant

Vince nodded to Andrina as he walked. He didn't feel the need to add to what she had said. Not to mention he was late for a class that he actually took seriously. His eyes looked back at the girl as he stopped in his tracks. It didn't feel right for him to leave without saying anything to her. "If you need help with combat training, contact me." He spoke unexpectedly before his departure. Vince soon left the holding area, finding his way out of the building itself. He made the long walk to a large circular building with glass panels lining the exterior. It was the Infantry's building, where basic and advanced strategy classes were taught, as well as combat training. The students nicknamed it Strat and Combat.

The doors automatically opened as he approached them, the brisk air hitting his face. He walked inside the building, standing in the center of a large foyer with a set of stairs on each side leading up to the second floor hallways. The foyer was slightly curved as was the hallways of the building, and the classrooms. The entire building revolved around a simulation chamber so the exterior ring was made up of the hallways, followed by the classrooms and the chamber in the center of the building. He made a left and went up the staircase, searching for his classroom. As Vince began to approach it, he could hear the faint sound of his own voice. God how he hated being a spokesperson, and with his luck he walked in at the worse part.

"I am Lieutenant Commander Vincent Mateo Grey, the leader of the school's top Junior Squad: Geneva-14" The Video Vincent said as he gave a nice smile to the audience. The Video Vincent stood to the side as he held his white helmet that accompanied his standard issue combat uniform. On his shoulder was his rank insignia, two thick bolded lines with a thin one between the two and a star placed atop. "Welcome to Advanced Combat" Video Vince said as the video faded away to black. Vince had agreed to do the film as a form of punishment for something he did the year before, and it was definitely working. 

"And with that, here is today's bellringer! Name a downside to trench warfare." The teacher said as he wrote it on a transparent board with his finger. Lots of students were already stumped, considering the probably don't know what trench warfare was. Luckily for Vincent, he grew up with a house full of history books and the answer flooded quickly to his mind. He didn't answer however as he had recognized the heavily modified girl he had seen before. Quickly scanning the room to see if he had been detected or not, he made his way to the girl, sitting next her. "I hope you don't mind that I took this seat." Vincent muttered quietly to Athena as he got situated in the chair. He soon slouched into the chair letting out a sigh before adding, "Then again, I don't think I care".

@ Fløwer Pøwer  @FrostFire @Misuteri Kenshi 

Rosie entered the the classroom, ages before Vincent arrived, and sat down. Her helmet on the table once again and her backpack underneath said table. She already saw the introductory video along the hallway of the building as she entered it. The smug face of Vincent standing in full uniform was for all to see. No wonder he's a bloody Lieutenant Commander On top of that, he was apparently the top Junior Squad in the whole of the school. Her train of thought went on a different route as too calling this a "school". It wasn't exactly a school more like a military facility. Alright, no time for nitpicking. Back to work. She ended her thought process and concentrated on the lesson. She saw the man himself, Vincent, enter the room and carefully making sure he wasn't being noticed by the substitute teacher whom and proceeded to sit next to another girl. 

Her standard classroom equipment was already out however her mind had wandered off again, silently humoring the supposed irony of the class being combat whereas they were they sitting, answering questions and writing information down. Speaking of which, the only sort of fight she had really been in is with her brother but she highly doubted that fighting with her sibling would help in the long run. She sat there, twiddling the pen between her fingers spacing out of the current lesson. She knew that she couldn't avoid every single problem that she had as of now. Sighing, she made a mental note of sending a message when she had the chance to. She couldn't remember is lunch was after this. 

@VMGrey@FrostFire@FabulousTrash@Lord Shaxx@DankWaffles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back