• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hi... ^^

kuroshitsuji trash

. p a s t e l m e s s .
Hi there!

I'm sorta new to the site I and it's been a long time since my last rp and I'm looking for a long term 1x1 partner. I usually try to match my partner in post length but I usually post around 2 paragraphs, also my spelling and grammar won't be perfect, but who is perfect right? I don't mind doubling up and I'm fine with any pairing (MxM, MxF or FxF) ^^

Plots:

Humanity

Muse a and muse b have been friends since child hood and muse a gets turned into a supernatural being. Muse a knows they can't loose muse b so he/she tries his/her hardest to hide the truth, but that slowly begins to get harder as they struggle to continue to maintain their every day life and also fight the urge to kill.

Forgotten

Muse a met muse b when he/she moved into a new house. Those around muse a always considered muse b as a sort of "imaginary friend", though in reality muse b is a lost soul with amnesia. This all changes when muse a does a ouija board with his/her friends and others begin to take notice of muse b.

((Some random plots I can think of at the top of my head ^^' though I'm open to pretty much any genre and any plot if you have any ideas))

Pm me if you're interested!

Awesome plots! I would love to do Humanity with you! PM me (or I can PM you) if you wanna do Humanity with a FxF or MxM type...thing...you get what I mean.

[QUOTE="RolePlay Queen]Awesome plots! I would love to do Humanity with you! PM me (or I can PM you) if you wanna do Humanity with a FxF or MxM type...thing...you get what I mean.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds cool! Would you mind pming me?

I don't mind! New members can't PM but it won't be too long before you can so don't worry (I should've known)!

The Divergent] [FONT='Courier New']I love Humanity and Forgotten [/FONT][FONT='Courier New'] MXM or MXF [/FONT] [FONT='Courier New'] Pm me[/FONT] [FONT='Courier New'] We could do both plots if you'd like [/FONT] :) [FONT='Courier New'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24459-kuroshitsuji-trash/ said:
@kuroshitsuji trash[/URL]
Ty~ Sounds good! I hate to ask but do you think you could pm me? ^^#

Users who are viewing this thread

Back