• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Tem's Partner Search

nvsc123

LAUGH

pages-grotesque.thin-demo.png

About Me
Hello, guys!

I guess it's good to start by introducing myself. I am DuskerTem, but you can call me Temmie or Tem. I am a female, so I go by she/her. I'm a full-time college student, studying aerospace engineering. I might be busy most of the time because of that, but I'll still try to make time for RPing.

My time zone is GST, or UTC +4, so that's why I may not reply at convenient times for, let's say, people in the US.

I don't know what else is relevant, but I guess we can go ahead and move on to the rules, or what I want. Please read the tab carefully.
What I Want
1. No ghosting. Please reply and don't leave me hanging. If you're leaving for a while, tell me. If you've lost interest in the RP, tell me. I want to know if we're not RPing any longer.

2. Reply every once in while, at least. I understand if you have IRL shit to do. I do as well. But at least, maybe a reply a day or a reply a week will do. As long as we're both active.

3. If you get triggered by dark themes, I'm not the partner for you. I like the good, the bad, and the ugly. Whatever makes the RP realistic, whether it's blood, drugs, violence, or whatever, I RP it. The only thing I do not cross are mature content. I fade to black since it's the site's rules, plus personal choice.

4. Realistic face claims! I do character sheets all the time, but I only use realistic FCs. Anime and drawn face claims make me uncomfortable.

5. I do any pairings (almost). I prefer MxM, and I will do MxF. I am fine with FxF, but I'd have to be REALLY convinced to do it.

6. Only canon x canon or OC x OC for fandoms. I dislike canon x OC. Whether I play with OCs or canon characters, I'll specify for each fandom in the fandom tab.

7. Decent English and Details. When I say decent, I mean, good enough English with not that many errors. I also make errors when I write, so I understand if you do make them, but I don't want it to be overwhelming. Also, by details I mean no one-liners. I like to write paragraphs when I reply, and I'd like you to mirror my response or at least be as detailed as you can.

8. ROMANCE! I always do romance when I RP. It's accompanied by a bigger, more main plot, but I HAVE TO do romance.

9. Have fun and go wild. I find that the most fun RPs are the ones where we're both contributing or we're both really happy with the plot. If you have an idea, no matter how crazy, I would LOOOVE to hear it. As long as we're having fun, we're good.

After you've read this part and saw something that interested you, feel free to PM me or reply on the thread.
Pairings
Here's the fun stuff, at least for me. Here's a list of pairings I like.

Bold means craving.
Star means I have a plot for it.

PAIRINGS:
Demon x Angel*
Demon x Human
(Guardian) Angel x Human
Angel x Angel
Superhero x Villain*
Hero x Hero
Hero x Human
Villain x Human
Mage x Mage
Mage x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampires
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf
Hunter x Vampire
Hunter x Werewolf
Hunter x Mage
Prince(ss)/King or Queen x Servant
Prince(ss)/King or Queen x Prince(ss)/King or Queen
Prince(ss)/King or Queen x Knight
Prince(ss)/King or Queen x Peasant
Rival x Rival
Nerd x Jock
Assassin x Target
Whatever Pairing you want to suggest.

Fandoms
For fandoms, if we're playing canon characters, I'm fine with either sticking to canon or doing AUs.

FANDOMS:

PERCY JACKSON:
OC x OC
Percy x Nico
Jason x Nico
Leo x Nico

HARRY POTTER:
OC x OC

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS/THE DARK ARTIFICES:
OC x OC
Julian x Emma

YOUTUBE:
Jacksepticeye x Markiplier

MCU:
Steve x Bucky
Steve x Tony

GAME OF THRONES:
OC x OC
Arya x Gendry
Jaime x Brienne

You got so many good prompts but I'm super interested in either the demon/angelxhuman, the hero/villainxhuman, and the princexpeasant one. I would love to hear the ideas you have for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back