• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tempted by Nightlife

Hey Ama, I’m interested. Any role type in particular needed to round out your characters?

If not thinking I might try a capo and/or an undercover cop?

Hey!! We'll be happy to have you! I think we could use anyone on the Morello side of the family, capos or any other employees. Undercover cop is also a pretty neat idea. If you feel like doubling, you can of course do that too ^^

Hey!! We'll be happy to have you! I think we could use anyone on the Morello side of the family, capos or any other employees. Undercover cop is also a pretty neat idea. If you feel like doubling, you can of course do that too ^^

Okay cool I’ll see what CS’s I can cook up today!

Interest check reopened!!!

come join us, we are looking for a few more mobsters!

I am interested, what roles are open?

Hey there! So at this time the main families are pretty much full, but we have an open spot for a capo on the Morello side, or if you have other ideas you're welcome to share them with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back