• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Not really a podcast, but could basically be one. "The Right Opinion" covers a lot of drama on Youtube, you pretty much only need to listen to the video to follow along, his vids are usually upwards of 40 minutes, and his voice is rather soothing, as well, even if I'm not paying attention to what's being said. I listen to him when doing my art to spice things up a little bit, usually.
Can approve!

Luxura Luxura 's one and only Holly. The characters in Britannica Lost are absolutely wonderful and it's an honor to be allowed to bring life to them.
holly.png

Last edited:
tfw Peri says she can't draw metal
v3R9eCY.gif

But seriously, I'm floored by how accurate you
made her to my mental image... she's so perfect 😭 <3
Thank you Peri, I'm thrilled she has truly come to life
and I can't wait to see how you fill out the rest
of my beans 🥰

IT'S BAMF HOLLY!!! 😩😩😩
UNFFF the babest of babes 🙌
Of course she looks unbelievably amazing, Peri.
:blowkiss: You're so talented, so wonderful <3
Could stare at her all day 😏

Hello! So I had an idea the other night about painting a character wearing my country's traditional clothing, with my own take on the design. I'm trying to perfect my skill in painting different types of fabric so this would also be a pretty good exercise. Would anyone be interested in that? I opened a poll, so please vote 💗

Finally getting ontop of commission requests! Slowly getting to everyone, but I'm trying to take my time and enjoy the process 💜 Onmyoji Onmyoji thank you for trusting me with your wonderful character, and welcome to the Pericult :closed eyes open smile:

mage.png

Last edited:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL WHAT THE HECK!!!!! 😭😭😭
All these stunning characters you're bringing to life are too much for my wee little heart to handle.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, work 😩

Finally getting ontop of commission requests! Slowly getting to everyone, but I'm trying to take my time and enjoy the process 💜 Onmyoji Onmyoji thank you for trusting me with your wonderful character, and welcome to the Pericult :closed eyes open smile:

I love the gold accents on this piece so much! 🥰

Can you tell she’s a vampire? No? Perfect. That’s what she wants you to think, too.

Lovely Cass, belonging to Leola_Asarai Leola_Asarai . Britannica Lost is full of such wonderful characters and it’s honestly my honor to bring them to life. This one was so fun, I got irrationally attached to her throughout the few of days I spent working on her portrait.

2912DD42-237A-445B-BD68-8EA4C8DD4A7E.png

She looks so beautiful!! 😭
You did such an amazing job! I am so in love with this!
Thank you so much for your wonderfully stunning work 💕

Last edited:
PERIIIIIII YOU DID IT AGAIN WTFFFFFF
😩😩😩
Bringing this cast to LIFE 👏
For real, so incredibly gorgeous, I want to touch her hair 😂

Can you tell she’s a vampire? No? Perfect. That’s what she wants you to think, too.

Lovely Cass, belonging to Leola_Asarai Leola_Asarai . Britannica Lost is full of such wonderful characters and it’s honestly my honor to bring them to life. This one was so fun, I got irrationally attached to her throughout the few of days I spent working on her portrait.

So glad you got to use that colour palette! <3
She's beautiful! Such a sweet little thing, isn't she?
*snort*
I'm so happy to see our players coming to you to bring
their muses to life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back