• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

Color schemes are the foundation of my inspiration for art. Anyone else plan color palettes in their heads before painting? Here are three I've been meaning to use lately 💗

Untitled-1.png

Color schemes are the foundation of my inspiration for art. Anyone else plan color palettes in their heads before painting? Here are three I've been meaning to use lately 💗

View attachment 746707

That is actually quite funny that you do that! Because of the fact that I mostly do studies at the moment, I use what I see but I always add a ton of color 😂 Maybe I should try planning a palette to see what that do!

That is actually quite funny that you do that! Because of the fact that I mostly do studies at the moment, I use what I see but I always add a ton of color 😂 Maybe I should try planning a palette to see what that do!

I don't always do that but a palette always tells a story of its own. The way I come up with concepts is I stress enough about it to the point where at like 3 AM one night I get a flash of exactly what I want the painting to look like + the color scheme and I pray I will remember it until morning xD

I don't always do that but a palette always tells a story of its own. The way I come up with concepts is I stress enough about it to the point where at like 3 AM one night I get a flash of exactly what I want the painting to look like + the color scheme and I pray I will remember it until morning xD
Any artist can relate to this! XD <3 They look good, I might have to follow your example <3

Another absolute M A R V E L by Peri 😩
A true and total hottie!!! You and your art of men... always splendiferous 👌
You've outdone yourself again :blowkiss:

Peri u amaze me tysm for this ;-; ur gorgeous art style brought my bb to life eeeee I can never express my gratitude so lots of love ♡♡♡♡

Luxura Luxura also he's an OC for a rp of mine here! XD I'm glad you love him loll I know the thread seems new but it has been rebooted after its first and the first one went on fooor...2 years ish? So yes I'm very attached lol xD his name is Oliver Grey, doesn't really have a CS tho wkdadikaso

Peri u amaze me tysm for this ;-; ur gorgeous art style brought my bb to life eeeee I can never express my gratitude so lots of love ♡♡♡♡

Luxura Luxura also he's an OC for a rp of mine here! XD I'm glad you love him loll I know the thread seems new but it has been rebooted after its first and the first one went on fooor...2 years ish? So yes I'm very attached lol xD his name is Oliver Grey, doesn't really have a CS tho wkdadikaso
So hunky! :hearteyes:
I... clearly have a thing for brunet, sassy
vamp bois 😅
ashwynne ashwynne

I made this quite fast while listening to art podcasts on Youtube. Any good recommendations? They don't have to be art-related!

Untitled.png

sorry to double post, but gosh... I am a sucker for purple white and gold. I can clearly tell/see you planned out the color scheme for this one and I love that you offset everything with the green in the back <3
Thank you for noticing, it means a lot 💜 🥺

So hunky! :hearteyes:
I... clearly have a thing for brunet, sassy
vamp bois 😅
ashwynne ashwynne
😘😏 You’re a woman of discerning taste.
This does not come as a massive surprise. Gotta always love those brunet, sassy, vamps 😂
I’d say Elias shares your taste in them too 🤣

Also P E R I!!! 👏
This sexy mamma? I would like to have her over for dinner.
Toooooo gorgeous 😍😍😍

I made this quite fast while listening to art podcasts on Youtube. Any good recommendations? They don't have to be art-related!

View attachment 747721
Not really a podcast, but could basically be one. "The Right Opinion" covers a lot of drama on Youtube, you pretty much only need to listen to the video to follow along, his vids are usually upwards of 40 minutes, and his voice is rather soothing, as well, even if I'm not paying attention to what's being said. I listen to him when doing my art to spice things up a little bit, usually.

Not really a podcast, but could basically be one. "The Right Opinion" covers a lot of drama on Youtube, you pretty much only need to listen to the video to follow along, his vids are usually upwards of 40 minutes, and his voice is rather soothing, as well, even if I'm not paying attention to what's being said. I listen to him when doing my art to spice things up a little bit, usually.
Thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back