• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Temple of Hyxia, a pathfinder adventure

Jodyguru

Devil's Food
Greetings brave travelers! The land of Paladina is rife with monsters and treasure. There’s a great mystery that you’ve been asked to undertake: the lost temple of Hyxia. Find it, and be lauded with riches and honor in the halls of the Dominion.

I am currently looking for two players to join my group of heroes for this campaign. I ask that you have a good grasp of tabletop adventure games and can generate a sheet in the pathfinder system. If you’re experienced with dungeons and dragons but not pathfinder I’m sure you’ll make the transition easily. It’s very similar to 3rd edition dnd.

Here’s a lore thread for those interested

Sure, lets do this thang bruh.

Whats allowed and such? Gonna look through lore rn.

I might be interested in a Summoner if that is allowed.

Right now we have a wizard, ranger, and a fighter type. Looking for a cleric or some type of front line character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back