• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Temple of Elemental Evil (D&D 5e) (CLOSED)

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
I never got to play this module. My first RPG was in D&D 3.0 and we always played home-brewed worlds.

Anyone interested in playing Temple of Elemental Evil in 5e? I don't mean the Princes of the Apocalypse campaign. I mean T1-4 Temple of Elemental Evil module from AD&D.

Characters will start at level 1 using the standard array and the base equipment granted from class/background. Class/Race options from the Player's Handbook are automatically allowed. Others will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

I actually think I’m going to shut this one down and pursue other ideas. Doesn’t seem to be generating much interest. Appreciate you guys taking a look! I hope are paths cross again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back