• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tempest of Fate Rp(Dragon, Tamer, Elf)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Taibaz Solbubri-50-Tamer-Dragon: Jeizara
Interactions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: None

“Anger like that will get you killed,” spoke Taibaz as his ears rung with the booming voice, waiting for his hearing to come back. Hearing the thump of a body hitting the ground, the tamer mentally sighed and closed his eyes, switching them over and immediately his eyes burned. Opening them, Taibaz caught the heat signatures of two beings standing out against the blue forest, one heat signature emitting waves of orange. “I would suggest you see a doctor. There is one about a block or so away from the general store. As for this town...it’s called Erwood.”

Last edited:
Astralla Dhakra >> Dragon >> 1,003
Mentioned: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Astralla’s mansion, in Sanctuary
Four Days Ago

The hall was silent, except for the rhythmic sound of stone on metal. A female guard was seated outside a locked door, meticulously sharpening her longsword with a grindstone. Her dark cloak concealed plate armor and a rifle at her side. She paused to inspect her handiwork, holding the keen edge up to the midday sun streaming through the windows.

The sound of footsteps on the stairwell made her rise and stand at attention as a blonde elf marched down the hall toward her. His steely gray eyes glared at her from behind narrow glasses. He wore a black suit and held a small bundle of sealed letters tucked beneath his arm, in white gloves.

“Is she awake yet, Cecile?” the elf demanded. “We were supposed to meet with the mayor two hours ago. It’s already past noon! This is the third time this week-”

“God, you’re even more annoying than usual, Falco,” the woman muttered before sitting back down and continuing her work. “She’s a dragon. Haven’t you ever heard the saying, ‘let sleeping dragons lie?’”

“Not if I’m that dragon’s secretary. We have appointments to keep!” Falco said, his voice getting high-pitched and whiny. “I’m the one who has to apologize and grovel every time she does this! Can you imagine me, a High Elf, on hands and knees, begging-”

“I don’t have to listen to this,” Cecile said as she fished a key out of her pocket and shoved it into his hands. “I’ll be downstairs when you’re done. Try not to get burned alive.”

The elf snorted as he stabbed the key into the lock and opened the door to the dragon’s bedchambers. The room was large, but dark. The curtains were drawn shut over the massive windows. Stralla was still lying in bed, in her human form, with the covers drawn up, reading a letter by candlelight. Well, she was using a small flame balanced on her fingertip, but the effect was the same.

“What do you think you’re doing? Do you have any idea what time it is?” Falco demanded as he marched up to her bedside, kicking aside a pile of empty wine bottles. “Don’t make me drag you out of this room, woman.” He was about to snatch the bedsheets off, but decided not to, because he was afraid of what he might find. “And put some clothes on!” he said.

“Bedsheets are clothing,” the dragon lady said with a smile and a devious glint in her crimson eyes as she peered up at him from behind the letter she was reading. “There is cloth on my body, therefore I am clothed. Go on, try to argue. You know I am right, elf.”

“I am not in the mood for your games right now, woman,” Falco said. “Act your age.”

Her smile instantly vanished and he knew he’d struck a chord. Stralla crumpled up the letter and tossed it onto the floor, as if it no longer interested her. “Read it,” she said, her voice small and soft, like a frightened child.

“We don’t have time for-”

“READ IT OR BURN, ELF!” she screamed and Falco was on his knees instantly, searching for the wad of paper. He found it and ran to the window, opening the curtains to let in some light. His eyes quickly scanned the page.

It was a short letter, from a friend who had left Sanctuary many years ago and traveled west. It contained a lot of minor news about what was going on in the west, such as politics, business, and new inventions and technology.

“I… I’m afraid I don’t understand, milady,” Falco said when he finished reading it all.

“The elves are such an industrious people, aren’t they?” Stralla said, sitting up in bed. She clutched the sheets to her chest as she stood and approached him. “They’re building a horseless carriage, which drives itself, guided by metal paths. Isn’t that amazing?”

“Umm… it’s called a train, milady. It rides on rails,” Falco said carefully.

“Yes, that! I want one, here in Sanctuary,” she said with a sweeping gesture. “A transcontinental railroad, running from east to west and back again. A world, connected! It will be my finest achievement.”

Falco sighed, glanced at the pile of wine bottles, and then back at Stralla. “Just how much did you drink last night?"

"Oh, those are from this morning," Stralla said nonchalantly.

"Right... so, you want a train? I mean, you’ve asked for stranger things before…”

“No, stupid, I want to talk to whoever’s building this transcontinental-whatever. They need investors. I have gold. Sanctuary gets a rail line. Connect the dots, you fool!” Stralla smacked him on the back of the head. “Keep up! I pay you to be smarter than me, elf. I shouldn’t have to explain these things!”

“Compared to the wisdom of a dragon, I do not stand a chance,” Falco said, barely masking his sarcasm. “So, what you’re saying is, you want an audience with this…” he glanced at the letter, “Elros Lirve fellow? As you wish, milady. I will draft a letter of introduction and-”

Stralla smacked him again. “No. We will show up unannounced and make full use of the element of surprise.”

“I… ummm, I don’t think the ‘element of surprise’ works when conducting business deals. We aren’t hunting deer, milady. We should carefully-” He stopped when Stralla raised her hand as if about to smack him again and he flinched. “On second thought, I defer to your superior wisdom, milady. When do we leave?”

"Lirve's town is five days away on horseback. For me, the fastest dragon alive, I could be there in less than one," she bragged. "But the strain would be too much for your frail, mortal shell. The last human to ride me nearly died of asphyxiation and hypothermia and had to have his eyeballs surgically extricated from the back of his skull. It was rather unfortunate. Impressive, but unfortunate."

"You could just slow down, you know."

"Oh, aren't you adorable," Stralla giggled with a smile. "Anyway, you will leave immediately. Take Cecile with you. I will follow in four days, by air, and catch up. Now, away with you," she said, shooing him out of her room. "You have an appointment, elf. Do try to keep it."

Last edited:
Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander chuckled slightly as she asked if he actually slept there. "Yeah I sleep on that bed and she sleeps on the other. I don't mind being in my human form and the beds are decent." He pointed towards a chair that was in the room, "You can sit there or remain standing, I actually haven't ate today so I'm going to snack on something. You want anything we got some apples and pears I think." He said turning into the tiny kitchen like area.
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson and Kenna made their way into a town that seemed to be for elves, dragons and Tamers alike. It was rare to find such places, but it wasn't impossible. Somehow they managed to get along with each other and in all honesty Carson would like it if that happened everywhere. "We should be able to find something decent here....just stay on high alert." He said as they got deeper into the town. Kenna scoffed at him, "You're the one who needs to stay alert mister flirts a lot..." Carson smirked slightly, "Hey I don't think there is a female in this world who doesn't enjoy being complimented." "Or they just have no other choice but to listen to your jabbering..." He inhaled sharply holding his hand over his heart, "Oof....how harsh your words to hurt me so deeply." She shook her head at him but moved out of the way of an elf couple and their children. One of them bumped into Carson and she reached out catching the child before they fell into the street. "That was a close one...be sure to watch were you are playing." She said with a soft smile, the elf boy looked at her nodding slightly, "Mommy...mommy she has bright red hair!!!" The elf boy said running to catch up with his mother. The woman glanced back and nodded to Kenna, "This town isn't so bad..." "I make the bet that we get refered to as brother and sister about five times." He grinned, "You're on I bet $10 it's actually like ten." "You don't even have the money you fool."

Elros Lirve - High Elf - 113
He thought on the name, he felt like he had heard of them but not much about them. "Elros Lirve, if you like I can show you the best shop in town since it was pretty much my fault for our collision." He wondered what it could meaning having ran into her. He always felt that each thing that happened held a meaning of some kind. He also wondered what kind of wounds she was trying to treat for this friend of hers. "It's not to far from here actually and I was in need of a distraction from work as it was so...unless of course you know where the closest one is and then my offer is a bit... Well pointless for the matter."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Jade Zerin - Tamer - 96 - Dragon: Open
Jade's dreams held nothing more than reminds of her past. Something she often tried to forget, at one point she had found a dragon who could erase memories but there had been no guarantee that she would end up the same person she was. She groaned in her sleep, shivering slightly, "P-please...just let me go...." She muttered in her sleep, tears coming to her eyes. She stayed asleep for almost 20 minutes before coming to. She blinked slowly and confused, a shiver running down her spine as she felt wet? Sitting up she glanced down to herself, she was still alive but had wet sticky stuff all over her body. "What on Earth..." She heard the sound of a cow and turned sharply causing herself to get light headed. Her head still ached, but why was there a pregnant cow standing there... The dragon!!! Her eyes moved to where he sat and then to the house. It was slightly broken now where the door would have been. She couldn't stop herself as she laughed slightly, "You're an odd one..." She said doing her best to collect herself before standing slowly, "Sorry and thank you." With a soft smile towards the dragon, "You definitely didn't need to go through the trouble of getting me a milk provider but I thank you for it." She wondered if the Shadow had hatched from it's egg yet and she hoped Lumi wasn't freaking out about the other dragon and Shadow hatching. The little blue dragon probably had thought she'd broken the egg.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon
Mentioned:
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
@WolfOfProphecys

Jeizara-501-Tame Dragon-Tamer: Taibaz
Interactions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Jeizara spent his time after feeding the little blue hatchling, partaking in the half deer he had ripped off. It would feed him a bit but he would still need to hunt and find something else to eat. When there was movement and words coming from the frail human, at first whining and then thanking him for the cow, he elicited a grumbling growl in respond to her words. The bit of food he got from half a deer would give him the energy needed to hunt.

Tearing off pieces of meat, he listened to the female, though his mind was partly on Taibaz and what sort of trouble his tamer may have gotten into. It was possible Taibaz was in danger, the dragon might have gone soft since binding with Taibaz five years ago. The dragon flicked his tail towards the door, indicating the woman should go check on hatchling.

{Minaya Faux - Dragon - 53 - Wild}
Minaya eyed the chair suspiciously. She took the seat, but sat on the edge like she was ready to bolt.
"No, thank you." She replied. "I've eaten."
Lapsing into silence, the young dragon glanced around the room again. She had a lot of questions as to how a dragon could willingly serve humans with everything that happened with the elves. But evaluating the answers would require a better understanding of the person giving them. And while interrogating Xander as to his past and personality did cross Minaya's mind, she at least had some understanding about making demands in another person's dwellings. She decided to bite the bullet and get this over with.
"Who I am looking for is a rare type of dragon from the east." She explained. "They have several names, but humans seem to refer to them as 'angelic dragons'. They are usually white in coloration and their scales tend to be vaguely feather-like."

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Astralla Dhakra >> Dragon >> 1,003 >> Wild

Traveling long distances could be incredibly lonely, especially for a dragon who likes to be the center of attention. Astralla was only five hours into her journey when she began to feel the urge to descend and find a town. Centuries ago, she would have dropped from the clouds and rained hellfire on any village she saw. These days, she just wanted to see people and watch them go about their lives.

But Astralla traveled much higher and faster than most dragons, above the cloud layer, where she couldn’t even see the landscape. But she could still smell. She had the sharp nose of an ancient predator and up here, where there was no wind or weather or turbulence, smells could linger for a long time. She could smell a town. The scent of humans, livestock, and even elves reached her nose.

Yet I don’t smell blood or gunpowder. All three, living together in harmony? she thought. What an interesting town. It reminded her of home. It smelled a lot like Sanctuary. She had to see this with her own eyes.

The flames erupting from her gills went out, extinguishing her thrust and Astralla tucked her wings in close to her sides as she began to barrel roll into a steep dive. The clouds raced up to meet her and she plunged into them. Everything went white for a few seconds, before she emerged from the underside, like a falling meteor.

The town was about medium-sized, and surrounded by rolling hills with small farms for fielding crops and animals. It was probably just a market town, where the farmers sold their wares. As she plummeted toward the earth, Astralla spied a shepherd with his herd atop a hill. Instinct told her to snatch one up as a quick snack, but she quickly squashed the thought. I’ll pay him a visit later, she thought. Maybe he’s willing to sell. Looks like one of the young ones has a limp. I may be able to talk him down on the price. I really have gone soft, haven’t I?

She spread her wings and glided down the last couple hundred feet. Her enormous wings flapped awkwardly, kicking up a cloud of dust to slow her descent, before slamming to the ground just outside the town’s gates. The massive black dragon held an oversized suitcase gripped in its thick, inky black talons. She dropped it as her shape began to shrink and change. Within seconds, Astralla was in her human form. She smiled and tipped her hat at the onlookers as she picked up her suitcase and gingerly strolled into town.

"Fear not, good people. I have come to set this town alight with merriment and cheer," she said, to no one in particular, smiling and waving at each person she passed. "You there," she called out to a red-haired young man who was speaking to a similar red-haired young woman, "Very stylish! Is that what the kids do these days, dye their hair fanciful colors? I love it! May I buy this lovely young couple a drink? What will you have?"

Darrin Holloway - Tamer - 94 - Dragon: Taken
He flinched as she spoke of the torture she had went through. "I...I am sorry as your older brother I should have been able to protect you. But I was unable to and I hope you can forgive me...if I could take the pain you suffered away I would do so in a heartbeat." He reached for her this time and gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. "I know it might be a little weird, but...welcome home Amalia. I'm glad you are still alive." He said with a pained yet soft smile. His sister was home at last even if she wasn't the same as before.
@FireMaiden

Xander Trino - Dragon - 1342 - Tamer: Priscilla
Xander bit into an apple as he came back and sat on the edge of one of the beds. "Shoundz furrmilar...." He mumbled around another bite of apple before stopping and standing up quickly, "Oh crap yeah...yeah I remember actually talking with a dragon like...um..." He glanced around the room for a bit before biting into the apple and moving some stuff around. "Shuud be around here zzomewhere..." he pulled out a box. Then pulled the apple from his mouth, "They gave me this asking me to give it to someone when I was asked about their kind of dragon. Since their dragon is rare and not a lot of people ask about that kind of dragon I figure you're the person this is meant to go to. Though I never was sure what it was or how they knew I would one day meet the person this would be going to."
RikuXIII RikuXIII

Carson Smith - Tamer - 120 - Dragon: Kenna
Carson and Kenna stopped when a dragon came falling from the sky before changing into her human form. She then announced how she brought with her large amount of joy. Then she spoke to Carson asking him about his hair and complimenting it. But both he and Kenna burst into laughter as they were referred to as a couple. Kenna bent over holding her gut as tears came to her eyes, "Oh God...that's a first!!!" Carson was the first to regain his composure, "My lovely dragon lady she and I are not a couple. Though our relationship is close it certainly is not like that." He said smacking Kenna's back to try and get her to stop laughing.

Kenna Hunt - Dragon - 241 - Tamer: Carson
"S-sorry...but that's just hilarious I thought people referring to us as brother and sister was funny. But this takes the cake."
Carson smiled slightly, "Give her a second...." She inhaled slowly as she wiped the tears from her eyes, "Okay....I think I'm good now. Sorry if it disappoints you but I'm a dragon and he is my tamer...also both of our hair colors are natural though it might be hard to believe. Trust me I was surprised as well when he came upon me and our hair colors were the same. Now as for his eye color that one has always stumped me. Mainly you only ever see dragon or elves with unusual colors but I guess since Tamers were given a bit of dragons blood it must have enhanced their hair and eyes color ranges." She said all in one breath. "I...uh don't think she needed a full blown story Keena." She shrugged "Might as well say whats on my mind, though we will still take you up on that drink offer as long as we can pay for your meal. Seems like a fair deal to me."
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Jade nodded, "Y-yeah..." She muttered before turning and heading into the house. She half expected the egg to have hatched by now but when she walked in it hadn't. She walked over to is and crouched next to Lumi, "Don't worry you didn't break the egg... Did you eat what the other dragon brought in?" She lightly tapped the egg, nothing could've happened or else she would have felt it through the healers barrier. Then it dawned on her, "Oh geeze...." She gently ran two fingers over the egg and the barrier vanished, "I'm sorry little one I didn't even think about that. Geez I can be stupid at times...but I hope the two of you will bare with me." She glanced towards the hole in the door and wall. Was that dragon still out there and if he was could she ask for his help once more.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
@WolfOfProphecys
Mentioned: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Interactions: None
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Hatchlings

Jeizara rumbled in response before tearing off the last chunks of meat and then used a bone to pick at his teeth. When that was done, blood dripping down his chin and onto the ground, he got to his paws and turned his head to the woman as she headed into damaged dwelling. Without a word of thanks or seeing if the female was alright, the dragon headed back into the forest to hunt.

Astralla Dhakra >> Dragon >> 1,003 >> Wild

“Oh, you found that funny?” Astralla said as she approached them, her hips swaying with each step. “They say the best jokes hold a bit of truth. The best lies, too.” By the time she finished speaking, she was standing uncomfortably close to the male, and tipped her wide-brimmed hat back just enough for her crimson eyes to meet his. “I wonder… just how close you two are?”

With a playful laugh, Astralla swiftly turned her attention to the female dragon, Kenna. “A taaame dragon. Marvelous,” Astralla said, as if savoring the taste of the word in her mouth. “I have no such bonds. There’s just so much of me to go around, I couldn’t possibly tie myself to one human. Most of them can’t keep up with me, anyway. ’The Shooting Star of Sanctuary.’ ‘The Black Meteor of the Dhakran Wastes.’ ‘The Southern Scourge.’ ‘She Who Races the Sun.’ I have been called many things,” the dragoness said before offering her hand to the female, “ but you may call me Astralla. Show me the man --or woman-- who can tame all of that and I'll give you far more than a drink. To whom do I owe the pleasure, dear?”

Last edited:
Okil Brightscale
Okil watched in silence as Priscilla prayed, thanking Arputi for saving her. She was impassive at most. Prayers were not her line of expertise, and it was a miracle that her halfhearted ones before had been answered.

“Would it be faster to ride back?” Okil asked. She was impatient and itching to move, and the pregnant Speaker seemed to be hindered by her baby. Besides, not many got the chance to ride a hydra.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Priscilla stood up with a groan and blinked at the hydra. "I would be honored if you are truly willing to carry me on your back back towards my dwellings," she smiles with appreciation in her voice. "In return I can offer you food and a warm place to sleep for the night."

hostage hostage

Shadow
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising , Lumi

As barrier dissappered Shadow get ready to push with all her strength to shell, not knowing that there wasn't problem anymore. As she hit to shell, cracks around it spread and small piece flight off, very short distance.​

On soft feet, by none detected.
[ Karma Rider - 16 - Future Tamer ]
Not only had he thwarted capture, but the thief had outsmarted a mage? Man, today was a great day. The thief had gone running out into the crowd, shoving people out of his way and getting some attention from annoyed guards. However, no one seemed to be chasing him. This didn't stop the thief from making it to the edge of town where he practically collapsed by a brook, panting and gasping for breath. There was laughter in between each inhale and exhale, but it was weak and sort of forced. His side felt like it was on fire. The thief pulled part of his cloak out of the way, watching blood drip off the edge of the cloth. Thankfully, it was black, so he couldn't see himself bleed.

Nausea began to fill him, and the thief swallowed once before reaching a trembling hand down to try and touch where he was harmed- but his finger brushed against a shard of ice and he stifled a cry of pain. His whole body shuddered and he made a pathetic whimper like the wounded child he was. A soreness had filled the area, and the thief had urges to do something, anything to make it go away. Do I take it out? He wondered.

The books on medicine he'd read had been nibbled on instead of actually studied. They were all very dull and lacked all feeling except pain and not-pain. He did recall something about removing projectiles embedded in flesh. Did you take them out or leave them in? The thief debated for a moment before he made the wrong choice and decided he'd pull it out.

Once again, he reached a trembling hand down where the wound was and tried to feel for the shard. This time he voiced his pain a little louder, but despite the trembles, he found the piece and fumbled to pull it out. His fingertips were wet from blood and couldn't get a solid grip on the shard so it ended up digging deeper into his skin. After a few failed attempts, he gave up and just tried to breathe. Tears were coming down his cheeks, and his eyes felt hot from the stress and pain.

The thief ended up just laying by the stream, thinking whoever had decided that this was a good day deserved a kick in the teeth. That money might not be worth it.

Then an idea hit him.

I have money. Stupid, get a professional to help! The thief angrily thought to himself, before he started to sit up and winced before making a gasp of pain as his side moved a little. What if they ask questions? Well, you aren't a rogue for nothing. Lie, lie, lie. They can't refuse you for not giving a reason why you were hurt. The wounded hoodlum then began to try and get up, but found his legs shaky. Man, adrenaline was strong stuff. It could make you boom, or the bust could make you weak as a duckling. With a bit of effort, the thief found himself rising up and starting to limp towards the town, groaning and whimpering with every pain-filled step he took.

Dealing death, by most rejected.
[ Locale: Outskirts of a small Elven town ]
[ Mentioning: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ]
[ Open for interactions. ]​

f66d8c63da70f8c12c62172a14d1943f.jpg
[ - Sawyer Pellemond-Lomallane ⋄ Tamer ⋄ 127 years old - ]
Interacting with: Airen
For all their years of wandering, Sawyer never knew how she found herself in these types of situations. Twenty-five feet above her head, upside down and hanging from his ankle by a hunter’s trap, resided Airen. With a good seven miles from the village they had just left, there weren’t many options in her repertoire. As his best friend, she knew it would be a terrible breach of etiquette to leave him there. Still… the idea was tempting. Hands on her hips, she allowed her eyes to study the bark of a neighboring tree. Above, expletives were being thrown- Airen was getting ready to throw a tantrum. How typical. There were times Sawyer thought, like now, that the six years between them seemed to stretch like decades. She watched on as he twisted, his arrows falling out of his quiver and to the hard earth below. Sawyer glanced down at the arrows scattered close to her feet before lifting her gaze once more, feeling the faint twitch of her lip flickering upwards.

“How do you find yourself in these situations?” She huffed, not trying to lower her voice. She knew he would have picked up on her words, no matter if she whispered or screamed them. His answering cry of frustration didn’t prove to be as helpful as she wanted. Rolling her eyes, she planted her feet. She could always float herself upwards, although that would take more energy than she needed to float them both down. She could attempt to throw him one of her knives, although he would be clumsy enough to miss and end up with her getting stabbed in the process. Grasping the hilt at her waist, she withdrew the blade. Taking a shaky breath, she felt the familiar seep of magic creep into her veins. It was only in moments that the blade was lifted upwards, propelled by her hands until Airen was finally able to grasp the blade in his palms.

It was a moment later that he cut the rope and he came tumbling towards the earth. Caught off guard, Sawyer lifted her arms and concentrated. The pull of magic became stronger, slowing his descent until her companion basically hovered several feet in the air.

Idiot. Why must you be so heavy?” She grumbled as she bent, allowing him to touch down gently. She watched on as he fell to his knees, sprawling across the earth. As he continued his praise the ground beneath him, Sawyer set about collecting the arrows that had fallen during his attempt to free himself. It was with precise movements that she moved, turning once more to her companion. He had finally stood, towering over her with dirt splattered all over his front. Wrinkling her nose, she rolled her eyes and held out the weapons in his direction. Her other hand was held aloft, waiting for the familiar press of blade to her palm.

“Take care of yourself better,” She huffed, “We are no longer children, Airen.”

40eba1a496715d8d4e5f4ed0bf7cdbcd.jpg
[ - Airen Corrasande ⋄ Tamer ⋄ 121 years old - ]
Interacting with: Sawyer
Airen had to have the worst luck in the world. There was no other explanation. Only he had walked into traps, been hurt, nearly gotten himself killed on their journey on multiple occasions. Still... being hung upside down from a frayed rope that looked two seconds from snapping felt like an insult to injury. Cursing under his breath, marigold eyes drifted from his tied ankles to the ground below. Vertigo hit as he stared down at his companion, forcing his eyes to shut. A low groan left his throat, hands curling into fists. Lifting himself up, he attempted to reach for the branch. The quiver on his back spilled open, allowing his arrows to plummet to the earth below.

"Damn it all!" He cried, releasing his hold on the branch to hand upside down once more. His head ached, his pulse pounding in his ears as he sulked. From below he heard the muted words of his companion, her tone soft. Her words, on the other hand, made his temper flare. Twisting, he allowed several curses to slip past his lips. Reaching for his boot, he delved into the sheath he kept tucked away, only to find his dagger had also disappeared. Unarmed and defenseless, Airen finally sighed in defeat. His arms dropped below his head, allowing himself to sway with the breeze that swept through the branches. A shaky inhale through his nose was heard, a sigh following soon after. Soft eyes turned once more to the ground. Licking his lips, he grumbled to himself before he eventually called out, "Sawyer, can you please get me the hell down from here?"

No sooner had he spoken than a blade was levitating near his face. Eyebrows raised, he shot a look down to the woman below. Knowing there was no room for him to act selective about her assistance, he lifted himself once more to the branch. With a quick cut, the rope was severed. However, his grasp on the branch failed. Surprised, Airen attempted to spin to face the ground. He had only a second for panic to fill him before he felt the familiar surge of magic surround him. His descent slowed before finally ceasing. Floating in the air, he glanced towards Sawyer. Her brows were furrowed in concentration as she bent, allowing him to once more touch down to the earth. Dropping to his knees, he allowed himself to press his palms flat against the dirt.

"Thank you, ye old dragon gods, for not allowing me to die today." He spoke, half-joking. "I would have been a pancake if not for the abilities of my very wealthy employer." A flash of a twig was tossed at his head. Ducking out of the way, he bowed his head further as he added, "-and very dear friend who would never beat me up for no reason."

Popping to his feet, he met the familiar glare he had grown to expect over the years. Sawyer looked two seconds from strangling him as she held out her arrow-filled hand. Airen attempted to offer her a smile. His expression was not returned. It was only after he had taken back his arrows and pressed her blade handle into her hand that she spoke. Although harsh, Airen lowered his gaze. A flush rose to his cheeks, all too aware of her displeasure. Turning his head, he scanned the area until he saw the shine of his dagger. Stepping away, he bent and showed the weapon into its sheath. Airen turned back to Sawyer, avoiding her eye and biting his lip as he murmured, "I am aware. It wasn't my intention to get caught. I just tripped into it, that's all."

Okil Brightscale
The hydra dipped her head and closed her eyes. Shadows imploded in on her form and in a heartbeat she appeared as a grown hydra. She knelt down, lowering her massive heads and offering her leg to allow Priscilla to mount her easily. She shifted her shoulders, leaving a small cave for Priscilla to sit.

“Sit tight,“ she growled, then launched herself forward, her pads pounding against the earth and her talons ripping out furrows in the ground. In a couple of minutes she arrived outside of town atop a hill. “We’re here. I will escort you in. We don’t know what thieves roam those streets,“ she said.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Priscillia quickly climbed up onto the massive hydra before they made their way back to the city. Once on the hill, Priscilla climbed from the hydra's back onto the ground. "I can walk from here, plus you may want to shift back so not to enrage others of my kind. I would not want anyone else to die this day," She says softly before beginning to waddle down the hill towards her hotel room.

hostage hostage

Okil Brightscale
Okil scoffed. She lifted a leg, admiring the gleaming scales that patterned her. “Nobody would dare pick a fight with me,“ she muttered. Unless of course Priscilla meant her. She would gladly dismember more nasty humanfolk, but Priscilla seemed serious. Okil obeyed Priscilla’s wishes and shifted once more, but kept some dragon-ish details around in the gleam in her eyes and the sharp points to her teeth.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ping Lee-190-Tamer-Dragon: Ketu
Interactions: Comet Comet

Ping turned briefly to see Ketu nodding at her before getting very far along the path. Upon reaching the side road, she traversed along it, hearing Ketu's footsteps behind her as she moved away from the forest safety and towards the town full of different people that were quite likely different from her. It would only be when Ketu caught up to her that the woman would notice the change in the dragon from her normal human appearance, the tamer glancing towards the amulet with a quizzical look before turning away. This would do, it would make things much more easier for the dragon if Ping were unable to go into town for some reason. When she got into the main street, she headed along it, one hand gripping the strap of her bag tightly that her knuckles turned white.

Ping was forced to ask around to where there was a doctor and was pointed down the main street half a block away from the General Store. The woman headed down that way, figuring she may as well get this done and out of the way as she had no desire to remain in town any longer than was absolutely necessary though it wouldn't matter if she ended up moving her and Ketu somewhere else in the evening. Ping mentally sighed to herself as she found the doctor where the resident of this town had said she would and walked inside, The woman shook her head and walked up to the secretary who was writing something on paper, the woman glad there didn't seem to be anyone else here that she could see but for her and Ketu.

"Excuse me. I would like to...see a doctor," said Ping.

"Do you have an appointment miss...?"

"Meifeng Zhao," spoke Ping, having no desire to use her real name.

"And the woman behind you?" questioned the man.

Ping turned her head towards Ketu. The dragon had not spoken of needing to see a doctor and she doubted Ketu would allow it anyway. "My brother's wife is just here with me while he shops," said Ping. She pulled out one of the glowing scales from the front pocket of her bag and handed it over. "I hope you will accept this in place of money," Ping said, holding still as the man took the scale and held it to the light that shone through the window. Ping had used his name and his father’s family name as a fake name, other times she would use Hailong as her name first name when needed despite it being a male name. The minutes passed as she waited uncertainly before the man marked something down on a fresh sheet of parchment.

"So you require a full examination?"

"Yes," said Ping. Biting her lip she frowned and then spoke up. "I'm also with child," she said, causing the man to stare at her.

"And who is the father?"

"There is no father," Ping said shortly. When the man opened his mouth to respond, Ping's eyes darkened. The man seemed to realize it was no use arguing with the woman nor sparks of fire on her finger tips or the gust of wind that blew through the room, unconscious actions on Ping's part.

"Very well miss. You may sit and wait while I get the doctor." He then got up and hurried into a back room, leaving Ping to exhale and head to an empty chair.

The female dragon was wary of all the people in town. She didn't want to be in this town but knew Ping needed it. She sat down with Ping without a word and looked at everyone in the officem of course the dragon was on edge. This is the first time she's been in a doctor's office. Dragons did their things different. If she could find her way back home with Ping, she could be treated better than what these humans could do. The thought of back home reminded her of her mother, her mother was the healer of the dragon tribe. Her brother took over the healer position but thinking about it made the dragons heart yearn. She wanted to see her family again, she was ready to go back home now but didn't want to leave Ping.

Ping fiddled with the bag on resting in her lap, waiting for the doctor which seemed to take a long time to her, but maybe it was because she was not used to people being around her that didn't want to hurt her. The woman was finally called back and headed into an examination room where she was weighed and had her temperature taken. The doctor said she was malnourished, to which she gave the doctor a blank look. Of course she was malnourished! She had been a captive after for one hundred thirty years but it was probably beyond this normal human's mind to comprehend. The woman shook her head as he began asking her questions, Ping not answering half of them and giving short truths to the rest. She was told she needed to rest and and get a more stable diet to which Ping nodded. She knew that.

She did let him know she was older than she appeared. When pressed, the woman reluctantly replied, saying she had been a tamer in the past and been a captive for some time which explained her condition as well as the fact that she had no dragon, that he had died in the battle. She did not say that she had a new dragon, not wanting Ketu to be killed or taken back into captivity after going through that trouble to free her and was given some more instructions to take it easy and not do too much. As for the child, the doctor said it was possible it could recover to a full weight but it was possible that the malnutrition of the first year might impede the pregnancy and make the infant or infants small. The doctor admitted he didn't know a lot about tamer pregnancies and she was best off seeking an elf or a tamer for information. Thanking him, she left and motioned to Ketu they were leaving before walking outside.

Jeizara traversed through the forest, searching for any sign of food that was not taken already by the human. He sound found a small herd of deer grazing and watched them. Deciding a young buck with a limp would be a good choice for a meal, the dragon rushed towards the creatures out of the ground and sank his teeth into the animal before it could move much, snapping its neck in his jaws and causing the prey to scatter as they saw the dragon among them. He flicked his tail and killed another one to the side, whacking it into a tree and picked them both up before ambling back to the clearing and taking off, making his course for his human.

Last edited:
Ketu wasn't allowed to follow the woman back. A faint nervous chiming filled the air from the females lungs that only Ping could hear from the backroom. She was upset that she couldn't follow and watch the woman and find out what she needed to take care of herself. Of course she just heightened her senses to hear what was going on in the back. She growled at hearing g the woman speak of her being a tamer to a regular human. Dangerous for the woman and Ketu if the doctor decides to tell any outsider that doesn't like dragons nor the people that tend to them. She was ready to get out of this office, anxious even.
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Okil Brightscale
Okil scoffed. She lifted a leg, admiring the gleaming scales that patterned her. “Nobody would dare pick a fight with me,“ she muttered. Unless of course Priscilla meant her. She would gladly dismember more nasty humanfolk, but Priscilla seemed serious. Okil obeyed Priscilla’s wishes and shifted once more, but kept some dragon-ish details around in the gleam in her eyes and the sharp points to her teeth.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
"Thank you mistress hydra. Please follow me to my hotel room and you may rest there as long as you wish. Would you like my dragon to order food for us?" She asks as she begins to make her way down the hill into town. The streets seemed mostly empty which relieved the pregnant tamer.

Once Ping was out of the doctor office, she shook herself and gripped her bag even tighter. The woman headed towards the General Store where she exchanged a few scales for necessary foodstuffs, finding the place a mess, her body making the slightest flinch at the mess as she completely stilled. She saw some blond-haired woman who she didn't recognize and looked to Ketu to see if she knew who or what the person was. She had never seen elves before or heard of them, the creatures didn't exist within the empire. "Excuse me, we need some supplies," Ping said.

"You may have whatever isn't destroyed as long as ye don't plan on stealing," said the owner.

"We don't. We have something better than money," said Ping as he handed over the scales and they were allowed to pursue their items, the strange woman (Fawynn) resuming her shopping.

Jade smiled as the Shadow worked hard to get free, "Keep on pushing little one, you're almost there, Lumi look Shadow is breaking free. Slowly but surely, it could take it a little bit though to fully break through the shell." She sat back watching the egg as it cracked more with each push she sort of wanted to help Shadow out of the egg, but she wasn't sure if it would be a smart idea. Rushing it could possibly cause problems for the little one or ever hurt it. She certainly didn't have the power right now to heal the baby if it ended up hurt due to Jade's excitement. "A baby chick can take up to 24 hours to hatch fully so i wonder if it is the same with dragons. Though baby chicks are usually out of their shells before that." She laughed slightly to herself, "The woman of useless information stands before you two...but when i comes to dragons im pretty clueless." She glanced over to Ash, "Later I'll go visit some town and find a couple of books on you so i can be not so useless."
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
@WolfOfProphecys

Ping nodded in thanks to the owner of the shop and began looking around for foodstuffs, using some empty sacks to fill with flour and rice as needed along before looking for some meat and simple produce in terms of onions, carrots and potatoes. Whether Ketu would help with looking, Ping was not sure and didn't really pay much attention to as she busied herself. She gathered up a couple blankets as well that she found, noticing out of the corner of her eye that the blond-haired woman had found a broom and was beginning to sweep up the floor with a few other workers within the store as they straightened things and threw anything that was not good into bins outside. When she was done, she handed over three scales for the items which the man took as payment. It seemed she had found everything she needed here within the store for which she was grateful and handed Ketu the heavy stuff such as the potatoes and other produce before making her way for the entrance once again to leave and begin the journey back to their temporary home.

Fawynn-76-Normal Elf
Mentions: Comet Comet

Fawynn helped with cleaning up the shop while a pair of women came into the store and began shopping, exchanging three green scales that looked like dragon scales to her though the elf couldn't be too sure as she hadn't met many scales. She kept an eye on them, as did the shop keeper to make sure that they didn't steal anything after what the thief had done earlier. After they would leave she would finish sweeping up the shop and tidying up, getting that in exchange for the goods she needed and left to head throughout town, working a bit in each place to get what she needed before heading back to the monastery to deliver such parcels after putting everything in the car. The elf was glad for technology such as cars, it made everything easier. When she got to the monastery, other monks and students would come and begin helping her get things put away into tight barrels where the food and such would be kept for the winter months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back