Other Tell us about your pet peeves!

What Ayama said. That's against the rules. Y'all need to stop.

Ayama kindly asked this childish battle to stop, please don't be a dick and continue it.

-------------

BACK ON TOPIC!!

My pet peeve is being unable to remember anything. I try to remember things for tests but I am very susceptible to forgetting the terms that come up.

I hate when people have really strong opinions and cling to them as if they were personality traits, especially when they have an incredibly weak foundation.

I hate when people use their very little knowledge about a subject to make logical leaps about things they have no idea of.

I hate people that insist on sitting in the couches in clubs, like bruh we could do this at home, we paid for this; why the fuck are you not on the floor? Also, exclusively circledancing with friends is so sleeper.

My biggest pet peeve EVER is lack of communication.
I don’t get it- JUST SAY IT. DO IT.

If someone tells me something, I assume it’s how they feel. They’re telling me this, so it must be the truth, right?
( yes very naive please be sincere with me thanks ;;;;;;;;;; )

So why do they get mad at me when I go away when they tell me to leave them alone? Why do they get upset when I don’t notice stuff they never told me? How am I supposed to know? We can’t fix anything if we don’t address the issue first!!!!!
yOU SOGGY LETTUCE LEAF!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, people who just.... want to stay... ignorant.......
‘’ The friend of my third twice removed cousin from my estranged grandmother’s side has the same thing that you do, and therefore, I am more of an expert than you in the subject and you’re wRONG AND YOU’RE FAKING IT!!! ‘’

Ok boomer.

Little things my computer does which impact my productivity:

Preview application defaults to saving every scanned image as a level 8 jpg EVERY TIME
Preview application has no "save as" a different file if you make changes using it, just saves the changes over the original
Wacom tablet used to undo, undo, undo when pressing undo multiple times. Since getting new Photoshop, it's just undo, redo, undo, redo EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CHANGED ALL THE SETTINGS omg.

I'm going to put all the blame on Apple here even though it might not be justified because I'm sick of the walled garden crap it tries to pull constantly. XD

Chatty Kathys give me a headache. I know there are multiple ways to say one sentence but I heard you quite clearly the first time. SHUT UP!!!

Chatty Kathys give me a headache. I know there are multiple ways to say one sentence but I heard you quite clearly the first time. SHUT UP!!!
This is actually a nervous habit I have in real life, passed down from my mom. If I don't feel like I'm being heard, I'll say the same thing in different ways over and over.

Oddly specific one-you kill bugs? That's fine. Put them outside? Great! You make fun of people for being scared and/or squishing the bug? Be a dick about people putting them out? Oh, my God. Just, screw you.

This is actually a nervous habit I have in real life, passed down from my mom. If I don't feel like I'm being heard, I'll say the same thing in different ways over and over.

You shouldn't worry about that, good Daisie Daisie - anything you have to say is worth hearing the first time. =)

At work there is this one girl named Delaney, she literally calls in all the time! At the worst times too! Pisses me off so much! I don't want to stay late because SHE can't do her job!

"You're asexual? But you have a girlfriend?"
I'm not AroAce. Respect to anybody who is, but I'd like to live in peace without being questioned. And also the fact that people think it's just not real. It is, you idiots.

When people don't respond to the full email. Instead they pick and choose what to respond to. Or they give you a vague as hell answer to your legitimate questions and/or concerns. They sign it off and skim things and leave you hanging in the air about the majority of your questions B/C YOU HAD SEVERAL AND THEY ONLY CHOSE TO ANSWER ONE.

Despite everything that is going on people still manage to cough and sneeze WITHOUT covering their mouth, they don't even try.

right now, it frustrates me that some people aren’t taking the coronavirus very seriously. and they aren’t doing their part in social distancing because it’s an inconvenience to them. it hurts seeing how irresponsible people can be, especially people that i’m supposed to look up to and learn from. i also wish people would learn to cover their mouths and nose when they cough or sneeze. basically just be responsible and use the correct safety precautions so that we can get through this.

All of this COVID-19 business is reminding my of why I HATE it when people insist on going into work sick. I don't care if it's just a common cold. There is NO excuse for ANYONE to go into work sick. You are NOT special. We ALL have money problems. We're ALL in the same boat. Don't bring everyone else down just because you're miserable.

i agree with everyone above me about covid-19. hearing news stories about all of those college students who still went on trips for spring break and didn't care about it and are now coming home with the disease absolutely makes me seethe. i have family members who are immuno-compromised and if they caught a disease like this, there's slim chance for survival. people who just aren't taking this whole thing seriously, who are being arrogant and irresponsible and only thinking about the short term gratification of these trips and not the long term effects it could have on themselves and others are just really irritating me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back