Other Tell us about your pet peeves!

It's not my job to educate the ignorant. You have the internet.
You want me to believe you then you have to prove it. Otherwise I will just write you off as just another person spouting off bullshit with no knowledge.

Prove it or it's bullshit.

Slow walkers! Dude. Slow walkers. Don't you think those people are the worse.

And when people talk over you! God. Thinking about it makes me madder than a cow in a tornado.

I have a pet peeve for my own existence.

And also rude people that think they can walk all me at work and then tell at me about not getting their chicken fast enough. You're a 40 year old man yelling at teenagers about chicken. Get a life.

1. People who put colors in non-rainbow order or in non color group.
2. Lgbtq haters.
3. When i find hair in my food weather it be my own or someone else's.
4. People who bully for the fun of it.
5. People who make a big deal out of a stupid tiny thing and be mean about it of course.
6. Last but not least; people who piss me off.

Im also very scared of bullys.....soooo yeaaahhhh.
Then you failed to learn the lesson bullying was supposed to teach you.
giphy.gif

I couldnt exit my house without getting beat up....i said scared as in if i can avoid them i will but if they mess with me they are going to be having a fist for lunch

Im scared of certain people because im a quiet person and i know i cant speak up at times......sorry for being confusing
You do know speaking up is not always the words you use but your actions. Again if you fight back you are not scared, and as you said "mess with me they are going to be having a fist for lunch".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back