Other Tell us about your pet peeves!

The weird faces people make when they're angry. Like people really do make some ugly faces when they're pissed. Like, you wanna go?! Is this a challenge? Cause I can make some pretty weird faces too, let's goooo!!! I will beat you in a contest of weird faces. But like, for real though. It's weird when people just stare blankly at you with an idiotic facial expression. Like, being angry at me for something is one thing. There might be a good reason for the hostility, but is that face necessary? Is being angry with a calm normal facial expression too hard? Do you gotta show it? I don't know what I'm complaining about... but it's weird!

Someone else mentioned infants staring at them. Yeah, I hate it when I go to the supermarket and theres always a filthy lil heathen staring at me. A child. Always. with their never blinking eyes. I ignore them of course, cause i'm old enough that I can overlook such trivial behavior. but It's still weird.

People chewing food with their mouth open or talking with a mouth full of in the process of being chewed food. No. Get some manners.

Strangers asking me who I'm related to. Not you. No one you know.

All the people complaining about the Little Mermaid live action movie. Who cares. The cartoon was good but not that good for all the whining going on. It's not even that serious.

All the people complaining about the Little Mermaid live action movie. Who cares. The cartoon was good but not that good for all the whining going on. It's not even that serious.
What baffles me is that a lot of the people whining about this are perfectly okay when non-white roles are filled by white actors.

What baffles me is that a lot of the people whining about this are perfectly okay when non-white roles are filled by white actors.
Yup. On top of that, they find it appropriate to insult the actress playing Ariel too. It's just pathetic behavior.

The weird faces people make when they're angry. Like people really do make some ugly faces when they're pissed. Like, you wanna go?! Is this a challenge? Cause I can make some pretty weird faces too, let's goooo!!! I will beat you in a contest of weird faces. But like, for real though. It's weird when people just stare blankly at you with an idiotic facial expression. Like, being angry at me for something is one thing. There might be a good reason for the hostility, but is that face necessary? Is being angry with a calm normal facial expression too hard? Do you gotta show it? I don't know what I'm complaining about... but it's weird!

Someone else mentioned infants staring at them. Yeah, I hate it when I go to the supermarket and theres always a filthy lil heathen staring at me. A child. Always. with their never blinking eyes. I ignore them of course, cause i'm old enough that I can overlook such trivial behavior. but It's still weird.
Some people have resting bitch face though (like me) ;-; I'm not angry I swear lmao, My eyebrows don't have as much movement abilities as others, I can't raise a single brow, or furrow them in to look sad. They literally only go up and down.

Anyway, pet peeve: Because I have naturally red hair, I am always a bit upset with people dying their hair a natural looking red to be "quirky and unique" just because red hair is rare. Also painting fake freckles on their face..... Like I got bullied for that shit when I was younger and now they suddenly want it??

Some people have resting bitch face though (like me) ;-; I'm not angry I swear lmao, My eyebrows don't have as much movement abilities as others, I can't raise a single brow, or furrow them in to look sad. They literally only go up and down.
If I knew you, I'd probably know that's just your regular face. I'm mostly referencing when you can see people visibly change their facial expression when they get visibly angry or something. It's not really a big pet peeve, but I usually find it weird.

In Hindsight, I've been caught off guard and possibly angered at times and visibly shown it in facial expression form so I really have no right to criticize anyone else when they do it, hence why I just keep that little detail to myself mostly. Occasionally commenting on it in a joking/not serious way.

Anyway, pet peeve: Because I have naturally red hair, I am always a bit upset with people dying their hair a natural looking red to be "quirky and unique" just because red hair is rare. Also painting fake freckles on their face..... Like I got bullied for that shit when I was younger and now they suddenly want it??
I can relate to the freckles bit. As a kid I had freckles and dimples. The amount of times people commented on as a kid was WAY TOO HIGH. Like I was the classic boy trying to act tough in front of his friends. For an 8 year old boy, being called cute in front of your friends was not cool. Some lady be like "Smile and show your dimples", like please stop ma'am... I can luckily say I was never bullied for freckles but I can kinda relate. Never met anyone with fake freckles. A bit of an oddity, if you ask me.

Pet peeve from even before Covid, I wish people would respect personal space. I didn’t mind social distancing. I just don’t want to be crowded around and bumped into because I’m real easy to knock back. 😆

People not covering their mouth when they cough or sneezing out in the open within the vicinity of others. Let's not forget the people using the restroom and making a beeline for the door without washing their hands. So nasty.

i think i would disagree. as long as they arent hurting anyone i dont think it matters what color someone dyes their hair <3 most people do it for fun rather than to be "quirky" IMO!

People that feel they have the right to be verbally and physically abusive or intimidate others.

Pet peeve from even before Covid, I wish people would respect personal space. I didn’t mind social distancing. I just don’t want to be crowded around and bumped into because I’m real easy to knock back. 😆
Mood. I honestly loved that during Covid it was socially acceptable to just not interact with people. I wish that would stay a thing then I could be like "sorry, I'm distancing" instead of everyone just assuming I'm rude. I'm just very introverted and despise small talk so need to socialize on my own terms.

A know it all. People who almost always have to give their opinion about everything or act as if they are the spokesperson/expert for every single type of discussion there's to be had. Seriously, shut up. No one asked for your two cents.

That the other pet peeves thread is unavailable. Just can't have nice things....

My pet gets peeved when I turn on the TV XD
She thumps and runs away. Rabbits, man.

My sis’s cat hates when she says mama or whistles he walks up to her ready to smack her. XD

People chewing food with their mouth open or talking with a mouth full of in the process of being chewed food. No. Get some manners.

Strangers asking me who I'm related to. Not you. No one you know.
fr. that shit is annoying and it drives me insane. i actually yell at my older brother for that, he does it all the time. it sometimes gets to the point where i have to slap him to stop(i got in trouble for it).

fr. that shit is annoying and it drives me insane. i actually yell at my older brother for that, he does it all the time. it sometimes gets to the point where i have to slap him to stop(i got in trouble for it).
I get what you're saying. While it does get annoying, you definitely should not slap him.

I get what you're saying. While it does get annoying, you definitely should not slap him.
lmao you sound like my mom a bit. but true, maybe i shouldn't.

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again!- When people stare at me while eating. Idgaf if it’s your annoying two year old who doesn’t know any better or a full ass adult- it annoys me. I just sit there and seethe in anger if it’s someone just refusing to take their eyes off of me while I’m eating.

fr! its uncomfortable to me especially because im a female so i get a feeling that the 40 y/o man sitting across from me at applebee's is looking at my butt or some sort.
I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again!- When people stare at me while eating. Idgaf if it’s your annoying two year old who doesn’t know any better or a full ass adult- it annoys me. I just sit there and seethe in anger if it’s someone just refusing to take their eyes off of me while I’m eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back