Other Tell me you're a roleplayer without telling me you're a roleplayer

a lot of hunting for faceclaims and trying to find loopholes in my favorite shows or games so i can use it as a plot for another roleplay

Saving specific song lyrics for later... to use at the perfect time.... TO USE DURING A COLLABORATIVE STORY

Seeing an actor in a movie or TV show and thinking to yourself "that would make a great faceclaim", or watching a TV show or movie and being like "that's a great storyline that could be utilized in a RP plot".

got a filling cabinet with drawers named.
"Character names", "Backstories", "Magic,powers &etc", "Artwork/face claims/desc.", "Ideas", "Relationships".
and all of them are full so im getting another filing cabinet.

I have a playlist for every possible mood in the human psyche.

I find myself creating backstory or narratives around art or interesting images that I come across.

using movie plots and using them as my storyline/making my character the protagonist of a movie and calling it an "AU"

"Infodumping about characters, worldbuilding, and story that literally no one has access to or would be able to find easily and publicly ever, so I have to tell you myself or you'll never get a chance to know."

"6 Tabs open from wikipedia about gods/mythos/world events/natural environments/the superpower wiki/physics stuff/time periods/etc"

"Search history of romantic parings that won't be unique or my style"

"My character sheet looks amazing but it's got gifs, scrolls, and tabs, so showing you is gonna be complicated - yeah it's not for DnD"

"I don't have the energy or mental fortitude to write a whole story by myself, if only I had help or someone to co-write"

"I wrote 3,000 words; I'm so proud of myself and I would show you but it wouldn't make any sense to anyone who wasn't involved"

"I'm a writer, but no you can't read my stuff that's weird because it's not just mine?"

My browser history: synonyms, grammar check, word count website, anime face claims, roleplay plot ideas

Literally have all of these open right now in different tabs except faceclaims (which are stored in files in my computer) and plot ideas (because I don't like to directly search up ideas like that, I get enough from my own brain)

My browser history: name, name, generator name, name meanings, surnames — I am either an overzealous mother-to-be or: 🖋️

I’ve been practicing art to draw my characters and use pinterest for references all the time.

I may or may not be on a watch list for looking up very questionably violent things. I swear I'm not a serial killer.

I have a whole catalogue of characters sheets to keep track of my muses and bubble maps for any in the same world to keep track of relations they have with each other!

I may or may not be running out of storage on my phone because I save a lot of interesting character art and gifs as potential RP face claims. XD

My google analytics think I'm a single mother of 6 children with about 10 on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back