Chitchat Tell me your favorite thing to do

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
Hey, all! I'm curious what the good people of RPNation like to do most in the world. It can be anything so don't hold back!

In my case, I love playing video games. It's what I look forward to most when I get home every day. What about you guys?

I really, really love spending time and screwing around with my bestie, Phadia Phadia . She really understands my sense of humour, and we just click with each other so much.

Other than that, I've been obsessed with TV. B-But bestie!

Video games in general, and fighting games in particular. I like playing against other people ^^ I rarely play single-player games, but if a game has a PvP mode I will be there!
My absolute favourite is BlazBlue, and right now I'm playing BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle, which is a spin-off that has tag battle mechanics 2v2 characters.
... okay I shut up XD

I love to search the Internet for two things: creepy Easter bunny pictures. I love this. Trust me, do a quick google search and start working on your collection as well~

And then I’ll go on an occasional vacation to Craigslist and find people trying to sell their mirrors online. Don’t believe how this can be entertaining, just go a couple pages in and watch people try their best to stay out of the mirror to take a picture. Occasionally you’ll come across treasures like...

5sg288okycn01.jpg

It’s the small things in life, y’all. The small things.

I'm a cosplayer! A majority of my free time is spent sewing or crafting. Which is either really fun or frustrating as heck. Currently working on a Christmas themed Poison Ivy for a con coming up in a few weeks.
I also just love video games. I'm patiently waiting for KH3 to come out <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back