Other Tell me what's new

hcneybee.

the chemicals will bring you home again
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all!! I'm Bee :^)

Awhile back I joined the site when FeralFront had its shut down fully intending to rp and make friends here, but alas I got sucked up into a different site and fully abandoned my account and the few rps I had here. Things have happened recently where I kind of no longer feel comfortable on that site and I decided to take a break from it and try to find rps elsewhere. Right now I have a few, but they are very slow and the site they are on isn't rp oriented much to find more, so here I am!

Anywho, like I said it's been awhile and RPN has changed since. I'd love to get a little update on the changes and now what's going on! Maybe we can chat more too not just about the site :p

I don't really think it has changed save for a lot more heated discussions between differing opinions. Maybe you should have a look around the community. That's what I would do if I needed to get reacquainted with everything.

There's been a few additions since I was on here, just not where to start looking lol. But I'll give y'alls ideas and links a look! Probably after next week because I am horridly busy 😅.(maybe even post an rp search or something hmm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back