• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tell me,do you succumb to your cravings often?(OnexOne partner Fandom roleplay search)

Chise___

Hi I am Chise! Let's run down on some stuff:
I am totally fine with OC's in Fandom roleplays! I have an two oc's I love!

The statement on OC's being said, I am looking for someone who also likes to double up with canon characters. I think it's what makes a fandom roleplay work. Both parties willing to play the Canon characters they can along with their OC's if they have one.

I am very ok with canon x oc or canon x canon,poly-ships and oc x oc. Also I don't want to force a relationship. A spark is very important.

I consider myself Semi-Lit but I am always striving to do better and improve,and grammar and writing mistakes happen I get it.

I like to have fun with my roleplay partners. Bounce ideas off of each other,goof off in OOC and share Pinterest boards of characters if you do that,or playlists!

As an asexual panromantic woman I'd like to consider myself pretty LGBT+ Friendly so if you have OC's who are in the community do not be afraid to interact!

The fandom that is currently on the top of my list is: Hannibal the tv series. I am willing to play a lot of people from it,but am too nervous to try and even to attempt to roleplay Hannibal myself. I am working on my own take on Will Graham though! That's another thing, personal takes on characters and differing headcanons are fine by me. Just let me know!

Other fandoms:
MCU
X-men
American Gods(Book or tv series,never done it before but sounds fun!)
Supernatural(It's been a bit and I am not fully caught up.But hey I can try.)

I am sure as I get back into roleplaying more muses and fandoms will come to me. I also do enjoy slice of life slipped into roleplays. Please dm me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back