Chitchat Tell me about your mains

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I do love other people's characters.

So, please, pick one of your mains, or one of your recent characters, or one you are most hyped about, and tell me about them! (just one so we avoid walls of text)

Her name is Astreae after the goddess and astrological sign for Virgo, my sign. Astreae in mythology was the last goddess to leave humans during the Bronze Age. She believed they could fix everything they had broken but in the end, she too abandoned them and returned to Olympus with the other gods.
My character Astreae symbolizes the strength to believe and trust in the good in people. She's a witch with the ability to use a staff and a scythe, as well as potions and other various knickknacks. She's a combat witch which means she's very mobile on the battlefield - jumping above enemies and using spells instead of staying in one position and casting.
Astreae has a mother with whom she is estranged but no father or siblings. She also can exist at any point, not made solely in one era but able to fit in many for different RPs =)

Attachments

• IMG_9309.JPG
    IMG_9309.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_9314.JPG
    IMG_9314.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
My character is Kaoru who has compartively recently risen to the ranks of my main characters. I wanted to create a crossdressing character for a long time, but couldn't really come up with a great concept. Him feeling bad about the social stigma and resenting people who ridicule him for this preference was a low hanging fruit, so since that wasn't oddball enough, I had him create a secret identity as "Red Hot Riding Hood" to work as a vigilante superhero. Despite his fondness of feminine clothes, he is very short-tempered and can be very aggressive.
View attachment kaoru.png

My character who is an immortal on his way reaching toward godhood by the means of cultivation. Once a member from two most prominent Sect, but he became rouge to choose his own path. Loves to bullyrage people, equipped with sharp wit and surprisingly gentle nature. He idolizes some certain twin gods whose legends now rests in the abyss that is time.

Wilhelm II was the last German Emperor and King of Prussia, reigning from 15 June 1888 until his abdication on 9 November 1918 shortly before Germany's defeat in World War I. He was the eldest grandchild of Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom and related to many monarchs and princes of Europe, most notably his first cousin King George V of the United Kingdom

A samurai of calm and collected character and with unshakeable will. However he has one big flaw: he loves money too much. Everything he does, every enemy he kills has a monetary value for him. Even in the middle of combat he still calculates potential gains in his mind and thinks of unorthodox ways to make profit. Also, he likes listening to music but hates singing due to a certain encounter during his travels. He ends up being an owner of an ochaya, but as much he enjoys running this business, he didn't settle down. He will still be out hunting monsters and making profit out of them when the rp resumes because it's been on hiatus since last year but I still like the character.

In my RP experience, this is the motivation that is taken too harsh by other people. For some reason, mercantile characters like this teng to get the most hate (or is it just my luck?).
interesting observation. It was 1x1 so I didn't feel that kind of attitude. But irl it's also common to not like mercantile people...
Funny thing though, I didn't plan him to be like that, it sort of happened over the course of the rp (but still rather early in so I had time to develop it enough). I thought it could be an interesting twist on the character and it ended up sticking to him very well, plus I had a lot of fun playing a character like that so he turned into what he is now. And that's why I like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back