Chitchat Tell me about your favorite OCs!

ObitoPancake

🌸🍃🍥
d7i06j2-209054b9-be1e-46b0-aa61-ffbe4dc1ebda.gif

Fan characters, your friends characters or yours! Tell me about them, I always love hearing about everyone's special characters!

I'll start us off with one of my favorite characters I've made.

Amon is one of my favorite characters I have ever made. He's an eccentric little tiefling bard with a knack for playing waaay too many instruments. He's from a sea faring city, loves sweets and all things art. Unfortunately for anyone who meets him, he also happens to be just a bit....much. Poking fun at those he deems his friends, so much so that I'm sure his guildmates would kick him out in a heartbeat if given a decent opportunity.

Though, what he lacks in relationship skills, he makes up for in heart. He wants friends and he cares, he's just incredibly bad at showing it. Maybe that's because his mother was always busy when he was younger and his father was a bandit, always absent from his life.

oooh, i have a character that ive really wanted some rant time for!
His name's Eita Hamada, hes an adorable little shy, clumsy, considerate, dorky boi with lots of adorable stuttering and kitties! he has the power of Tactile Empathy, which means that he can change other people's emotions through touch. he can also feel them from about 10 feet away. he can't control his own emotions and his hair color will slightly shift depending on ow he's feeling (always mostly white, its a very light shift). blue=negative, pink=positive, purple=neutral. Cats are always all over him, and he talks to them a lot (more then he'll talk to people, if he's left alone). He can use his tactile empathy for his own gain if he wanted to, but he holds strong morals on how he will use his powers, so he will only use them if he and the other person agrees he should use them, and he will only agree if its for good. Oh, and he likes wearing big clothes that match his mood, and often has bandaids and stuff covering up his injuries from his clumsy accidents
1610384738380.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back