Tell me a story involving awful role plays/ roleplayers

Lana Sedition

Wherever the wind takes me...
Tell me a funny, or embarrassing story or stories that happened during your early or later roleplaying days when you were faced by mediocre roleplayers. 

I'll tell you mine. So a little while back, I downloaded this game called wolf online, the game on its own was not bad, if not repetitive a bit. But the thing that wasn't repetitive were the players, almost everyone who plays this game is an RPER. But the one thing I noticed is that a lot of their OC'S (if they were not some AU character or fnaf animatronic) were either Mary sues or attention w**ores. And to add even more fire to the flame, 90% of the time, those attention w**ores would make their OC'S commit suicide, just because they weren't the center of attention. Even more, players would jump into conclusions and say that everyone hates them. plus, it isn't uncommon to see the same names over and over again. Like luna, foxy, frisk damon(or daimon depending on spelling) mangle, sans. The list goes on and on. Another note-worthy thing to note is how many angels, demons, etc. are there they are practically everywhere. Another thing to be expected in Wolf online are players saying the,"type... *random number* for a...*random scenario*"kind of stuff, it's usually for a gf, bf, pack, and surprisingly S*X SLAVES?!?! Which brings me to another topic, the dirty moments, it's not too uncommon to find 2 players going at It, most of the players other than the ones doin' it hate this so they spam and complain which then leads to arguments. Also, THE RP'S ARE MEDIOCRE. they type in simple format, which I can respect. But the way they put it is below average in my opinion. Like this, "*Daimon falls into the snow and jist lies there with his angle wings all over the snow*" it's verrry cringe worthy and turns into a mental battle to resist correcting the others. The same thing can be said about the dirty moments. Well that's enough of my story. Tell me yours! 

I remember awhile ago on the main site I roleplay on (Quotev), I was a Percy Jackson OC account, my then-four OCs being close to the only thing I ever roleplayed. One day when I was roleplaying with my usual partners in a comments thread (which isn't uncommon on there, though it's increasingly so nowadays), a new person jumped into the roleplay with a Mary Sue... At first, like my friends, I dealt with it, but about an hour into the roleplay, the Sue became nearly unbearable, having been avoiding every attack in a fight scene (one that was started because the character threatened to KILL one of the OCs I was fondest of and the OC the Suthor shipped him with if they didn't get together. She even tried to JUSTIFY it by saying it was to show my friend's OC that love wasn't evil {when that whole situation was saying the complete opposite) and, at one point, tried to flat out control my character not to care that her OC had threatened to torture him or leave him in a burning building, tied up with fire-proof rope) and going so far to SHIFT THE MOON at one point and claim to be on the good side of every single Greek god... Not to mention she was the second-in-command of the Hunters of Artemis, which was a bit bothersome to begin with. That roleplay lasted about two hours until all three of my friends and I finally managed to talk some sense into the Suthor and FIX IT, though we did have to kill her OC to do it and use god-modding get through, just to show her how infuriating it was. Apparently, that particular person became better at creating original characters afterward, but I truthfully didn't roleplay with her after that first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one player in my X-Men rp who turned out to be the mother of one of our other players, catfishing her because she thought her daughter was up to No Good.

And the mother was cringingly open about her involvement with certain kink communities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back