Tell an outrageous lie about the user above you.

(@Lord Pug That girl over there is my sister in real life XD We're close, but best friend close, not law-breaking close XP

P.S I hate Nightcore too. My autistic ears can't handle it >,<)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tonstad39  is a retarded sack of dog crap that a giraffe ate and then crapped into a moles mouth who then puked it into a hole where it then grew it a beautiful flower that smells like vanilla...

(Was going for something completely ridiculous)

You're really just a better version of me.

You mean more metal version. You're still cool. It's just if Zenny listened to Iron Maiden and Sabaton all day and night, he would be my prof pic.

Then again, for me that's pretty uplifting. It just makes me happy when I listen to metal so eh.

/* I just meant it as banter saying that I'm lying about you being better, and I'm really the cooler Zenyatta. @Exiled Ace*/

@TPBx is a neerrrrrrrrrd. And he has a big fat retainer named Clarence, he always asks for clearence but the flight observer dude iz always like nah that guy cant take off. he's a nerddd squared! i mean just look at him/her/thing/insertgenderstuffhere. Poindexter 3.0 am I right? What does TPBx even stand for? Toilet Paper Butt?! Hhhhhh! Burnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back