TEH One Sentence Story!!! Finally.

Simon_Hawk

Ranger
Hey, all you crazy and creative a-holes! It's time to make a story! You heard me, a story. But each person can only write one sentence. Try to be coherent and build off each other (I know, it's asking a lot from you all.)

I'll Start.

Janice died as the wizard clad in black robes blasted her with an energy bolt. The purple beam pierced her magical armor with a bright explosion sending her tumbling over the edge of the cliff.

The wizard dressed in black walked to the edge of the cliff to watch Janice die. While standing there, they pulled out a snickers from their robe, tucking their wand away into some mysterious hiding spot.

"Well this was an unexpected but not unwelcome result." He muttered around his mouthful of nutty chocolate, "Looks like I need a new nemasis."

Last edited:
1649184659365.png

Mahito from Jujutsu Kaisen suddenly appeared. "Hello dark cloaked wizard, I am the worst nemesis of all. Fight me," He exclaimed stupidly.

The dark-cloaked wizard Laughed mockingly. "I've never seen such a frail weakling the likes of you. All shall know my power. NOW DIE!" The wizard thrust forth his mighty ROD and let loose a barrage of massive Ice Spikes towards Mahito's face.

Mahito elegantly pirouetted out of the path of the wizards mighty ice blast, hair flowing and eyes sparkling with a lust for battle.

The wizard thumped his staff into the ground causing the rock below Mahito's feet to crack, buckle and split hopefully catching him off guard. "Fancy footwork will not help you here." he hissed

However, a split second before the ground gave way Mahito leaped skyward, rocketing into the hanging mist and nothing could be seen or heard for what felt like an small eternity.

The wizard instinctively tossed up a barrier spell as Mahito disappeared into the mist in preparation for the oncoming attack. For good measure, the Wizard threw his Snickers bar into the mist and said "Hungry? don't be a diva!"

Mahito, in his mist shrouded state of levitation, immediately opened his mouth and devoured the snickers bar, changing into his true form; an underfed 8th grader from Wisconsin.

Upon seeing Mahito's transformation the dark wizard realized that it was of his one true weakness. A hungry child in need. With that the wizard transformed into an elderly European grandmother carrying a pot of stew. "Come eat yer stew, sonny, it'll put meat on yer Bones, mmmmmm!"

"I just ate half a snickers bar grandma, are you kidding me right now?" Tyler from Green Bay, Wisconsin groaned sulkily as he was already late for his 40K meet up.

Last edited:
The Grandma suddenly got enraged, dumping the pot of stew all over Tyler from Green Bay. “You ungrateful brat!”

"Noooo!!! I'm melting! I'M MELLLTTTIIINNGGGG!!!!" Tyler screeched in agony before a concerned halfling bystander called 911, and he was swiftly admitted to hospital with 3rd degree burns.

"Sonny! That's what ya git fer not eatin' yer stewwwwww!" The shapeshifted wizard as a grandma cackled. The wizard then teleported to the hospital where Tyler was sent and set it on fire with a meteor spell.

A month had passed and still the scent of singed bedpans and roasted flesh lingered in the air; the wizard even caught a whiff every so often from within his cold cramped cell, in the solitary confinement wing of Milwaukee county jail.

Last edited:
The shapeshifting Wizard suddenly had an idea, and within his cell he morphed. Suddenly, instead of an older geezer, he was a small crying child. "Help me! Let me out! Why am I in here?!" He cried

This obviously wasn't going to work because he was in prison and nobody there gives a flying fuck about anyone, so come recreation time, the wizard/small child was promptly beaten up and the little he had taken.

Unfortunately for the prisoners, they didn't realize they were messing with a mage of untold magical powers, the wizard held a literal reservoir of energy in reserve for moments such as this. The mage, using his untold powers transformed into a massive septic pumping truck and began spewing an endless supply of raw sewage that filled the entire prison.

Christine slaps the heck out of erik, as a Demon appears ready to kill them or return to their cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back