• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You were a teenager, just beginning your Senior year of High School. One night, it was thundering with a horrible, dangerous storm. But when you went downstairs for a glass of water, you heard meowing. Meowing? Yes. You looked at your backdoor to see a puppy at your back step. Just... sitting there with the biggest blue eyes.
But after keeping it for a certain amount of time... you begin to notice your pup had started acting strange. Very strange.
One night... it shifted into something different... half-human... half-wolf... oh my...
Being with it for so long, you start to have very strong feelings for her. Would you fall in love with her?

- Be patient and nice.
- I only roleplay in posts or Discord. (Wink#2102)
- Need a proper/appropriate age.
- I need more than three-four sentences per reply/post.
- Let me know if you're going to be busy/gone for a bit.
- I'll be playing the furry. (female)
- Requires a male character. (you)

Interested?
Let me know!

Questions?
Ask them!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back