• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Wasteland | Characters

I apologize for changing my character AGAIN. I actually had some down time to create a more thought out character that I feel I would be able to use better. If that is unacceptable I completely understand and will change it back. However, I hope you like her more like I do! :)

Thanks for your patience. <3

93edf16ae73df010a3dcccd6c1564751.jpg

Name
Emily Smith

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Grade
Senior

Stereotype
Queen Bee

Face claim
Becca Tobin

large.png

Eye colour
Green

Hair colour
Blonde

Height
5 ft 4

Weight
110 lbs

Singing
Dancing
Thunderstorms
Boys
Ruling the school
Nighttime
The stars
Alcohol
Drugs
Parties
Adventures
Funfairs/ amusements

Dislikes
Nerds
Suck ups
Teachers pets
Complete darkness
Tightly enclosed spaces
Spiders
Anyone who poses a threat to her title

Personality
The perception of Emily is that she is a sassy fierce mean girl who always has an answer or insult up her sleeve. She is brutally honest and if she doesn't like you, you'll know about it. She won't go out of her way to hurt someone but if they're close and she has a good thing to say, she'll let it out. She doesn't always think before she speaks but she doesn't care about letting her thoughts out. Emily is very stubborn, quite sarcastic and spontaneous once she has something in her head it is hard to talk her out of it. She is unpredictable and you never know what she will do next. Emily appears to be in love with herself and carries herself as though she is better than everyone else. She has some temper and if annoyed can turn into a vindictive force of destruction, so it's best not to get on the bad side of her. While this is the self she shows off to the world, the real Emily is much different. Deep down Emily is a sweet, caring girl who is very protective of her friends, she has a great sense of humour and hates to see any of her friends or family hurt. While it seems that she loves herself Emily doesn't actually like herself all that much and is struggling to understand who she really is. She is jealous of anyone who is able to be themselves. Emily is always up for a party or hanging out and is the type of her friend who would be ready on a minutes notice, she prefers to be active than sitting around on her own all day.

History
Emily was born and raised in New York until the age of 12. Her parents were carefree and always at work so Emily was always allowed to do as she wanted. She used to be a painfully shy child and was bullied her whole way through school in New York. When she was 11 the bullying got quite bad and Emily refused to go to school anymore. Her parents thought it would be a great idea and so they moved when Emily was 12. Emily didn't want to go through what she had in New York and so she started her new school with this new hardened personality, and in no time she took over the school with her manipulative and bitchy attitude leaving most of the school in awe or in fear of her. She is very protective of her title as Queen Bee as she believe this title is the only thing that is stopping her getting bullied. although her mean behaviour started out as fake, as time passed Emily fell more into the role, to the point that she is unsure if she pretending anymore or if this is really her now. No-one in this town knows about her past and she will never tell anyone, in fear that her title might vanish.​

c1b907ddceb41fe858d861bb9655ab4a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back