• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Dirtbags

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

• D
    rama

directed by apolla apolla

high school, drama, teen angst, broken promises, dreams, dating, stereotypes, rumors, lies, new love, old flames

im just a teenage dirtbag, baby.

teenage dirtbags.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Taken Roles

Last edited:
Definitely a cool idea! Unfortunately I don’t have Discord and I will not be getting it for personal reasons so I’m not gonna go ahead and say I’m interested but I love the idea!

Good luck finding people and I hope the RP goes well when it starts!

Why is everyone making these good high school roleplays, making it impossible for me to join 😩

I am interested though! lol

Interested! I've never written romance before, but I'd like to give it a shot. Can't learn if I don't try, after all.

I think I'll go for the Princess. Does the sample need to be newly written or can it just be previous posts that I've made on the site?

Interested! I've never written romance before, but I'd like to give it a shot. Can't learn if I don't try, after all.

I think I'll go for the Princess. Does the sample need to be newly written or can it just be previous posts that I've made on the site?

Happy to have your interest! The sample can be anything. (:

Yooo. This is dope, I don't usually write any romance, but it never hurts. Picking up Class Clown. (I used to be such a big one when I was younger...)

Yooo. This is dope, I don't usually write any romance, but it never hurts. Picking up Class Clown. (I used to be such a big one when I was younger...)

Thank you! Glad to have your interest too! Feel free to send me a sample ^^

Yooooo I’m interested in the sportsy/artsy role-
gonna DM you a sample in a sec

~b u m p~

Looking for a QUEEN BEE still! Thats the last available role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back