• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Wolf: This War of Ours OOC

Coolio!!!

Thank you !!! :)

Also, this is just a small suggestion, do you think you could have everyone put in who they are interacting with, mentioned and their location, please?

Example:

Mentioned:

:P

DankWaffles DankWaffles

I've personally been putting location, and anyone interacting with will get a tag at the bottom of the post. ;]

Dank is there any reasoning we should have our characters go to the party, like something they should be there to witness? Or was it a simple way of getting some people together for interactions?

As of now, everyone just in Beacon Hills, whether they're a resident or visitor, has received an invite to this mysterious 'Underground Party'. Physiicz Physiicz Field Marshall Field Marshall and myself are taking our characters there. For everyone else in the RP, @Wapiti 's character is at her home, scorpiodragon scorpiodragon and Crono Crono are interacting, @Malachitea is fixing up a house, and Drakonsheart Drakonsheart is still unresponsive. Oh, and fin fin is still working on his/her CS
sprouhtt sprouhtt
Just gonna add in the bio. Sorry for the wait.

I'm about to post but just wanted to make sure of one thing. Does everyone have to go because my character isn't at all the party type so he wouldn't even look twice at the invitation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back