• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Teen Wolf: This War of Ours OOC

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon For the werewolf form, are you suggesting that your character can fully transform into a werewolf? I only ask because most of the werewolves in this particular universe still have human appearance aspects (you can check the CS outline for examples of what that would look like). Other than that, everything else in your CS looks incredible!

DankWaffles DankWaffles I apologize, I went to see the Dark Tower and then went grocery shopping afterwards. Yes, I'm saying she can shift into a full on werewolf. I am beginning to watch Teen Wolf to help me through the RP if my character is accepted, but otherwise thank you for the compliment on my character. This is the first time I've done this fandom before so I'm new to everything in this universe and the different version of werewolf here compared to the normal werewolf horror movies.

So, I'm looking to create a human male (likely oblivious to the supernatural. but learning of it in the future or becoming one is always viable.) And I'm wondering if anyone who plans to join and might be reading this, or already joined for that matter, would be up for siblings. Prefer a sibling who is a supernatural or involved with them, but not necessary! I'm easily up for anything. I've got two different age groups in mind for my character that I plan to choose from, both a younger or older sibling to your character. The younger from 15-17 and the older from 22-25, which I'll choose depending on what your planned character age and preference is.

That's the gist of it, anyone interested can PM me and we can work out the specifics. ;]

If you like Crono Crono I am fine with you making Kehaulani's older sibling. I haven't really thought how far older he is though but you can use some of Kehaulani's history (just know the main points are they (the older brother, Key and younger brother) were all born on Maui and raised there and Key got cancer which is why they moved from HI to OH to CA).

Edit: I have PM'ed you Cronos.

Last edited:
Physiicz Physiicz As much as I'd hate to say this, I cannot accept your character (and yes, I know it's a WIP, which is why I'm typing this now). Through my past experiences in trying to create a successful Teen Wolf RP, I've learned that some members don't appreciate the supernatural who have not been affiliated with the Teen Wolf universe (i.e. vampires, weredragons--yeah, I've had that before--, and more). So, with that being said, you can change your character to a supernatural creature within the Teen Wolf Universe [here's a link http://teenwolf.wikia.com/wiki/Shapeshifters], or you can drop out (please don't take offense to this, I'm just trying to prevent something that could cause issues in the future).

DankWaffles DankWaffles I think you'll find that the "Raiju" are in fact within the Teen Wolf universe. As a devoted fan I have done extensive research. Now let me explain where they are. A chimera in the TV show, Josh Diaz, was a chimera before our good friend Theo killed him. He was of course not a full Raiju but did have traits of the Raiju such has electrokinesis, purple eyes, large fangs and claws.

Now they are not on your little link but they are on that website. I don't want to come across as rude but when someone questions my knowledge of Teen Wolf, I go into full fan boy mode. Hell, the Raiju are even mentioned in Field Marshall Field Marshall 's character.

Below is Josh Diaz.
Josh Diaz 1.jpg
Josh Diaz 2.gif
Josh Diaz 3.png
Josh Diaz 4.png

DankWaffles DankWaffles What time and setting will the RP begin? Morning, afternoon or evening? Autumn, Winter, Spring or Summer? Will you be making a starting post to begin everyone off?

I had an idea to make, a Hunter who comes from a group of hunters who found the Dread Doctors alchemical research and used it to become even superior hunters.

I feel they would switch from hunting them all to hunting only the bad ones and helping the supernaturals in the RP.

Last edited:
That's a good Idea I was going somewhere along the part where there is a dread doctor who becomes good.

DankWaffles DankWaffles If the RP starts today, I won't be able to respond until evening as I'll be out of town and it will be this way until the end of September. I also have a ton of appointments from the rest of this month to September as well so I'll probably mostly be responding in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back