• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
@Top11
Damien's son would be fine to use, yes PM me with the details!

Selee-01 Selee-01
You may need to know certain things about Beast Boy at the very least if you are going to be in the RP. Lore or not, if you don't know certain character's backstories, mainly, for example, BB and Terra's arc from the show, this won't work for you
Yeah, I know everyone’s backstories and whatnot. That hopefully won’t be an issue.

Hey,
Sooooo, I was wondering, I only saw the animated TT movies and read a ton of TT comics, would that be an issue?
Also, I have an idea for a character, if you're still accepting xD

So when you say animated teen titans movies... are you referring to the series or things like Justice League VS Teen Titans and The Judas Contract?

Reason I ask is that I am using the original cartoon canon, so Terra for example, is NOT a murderous psychopath in love with Slade. details you would only be aware of had you at least read the Teen Titans wiki or seen the Original series

So when you say animated teen titans movies... are you referring to the series or things like Justice League VS Teen Titans and The Judas Contract?

Reason I ask is that I am using the original cartoon canon, so Terra for example, is NOT a murderous psychopath in love with Slade. details you would only be aware of had you at least read the Teen Titans wiki or seen the Original series

Well I don't think Terra is a murderous psychopath, but yeah, I see your concerns... she is in the movies. I do refer to the films that you named, but as I said, I've read tons of comics. I can read through the wiki page, if it requires me to. *shrugs*

Well I mean in the comics she is vastly different from the cartoon series.

Comics: tries to sleep with Slade Wilson.
Series: Tries to GTFA from him and is manipulated into harming and betraying the Titans and Beast Boy, who is definitely someone she wants to have a relationship with, which ends up turning her to stone because of plot and needing to end the Arc about her in a good light.

So you should at least give the series wiki a read about all the different character's personal journeys in your free time, but as this is based on when all the Titans are adults and this is the newest generation of them, it should only be a slight issue if you just wing it... you at least need to read a bit on the villains that were created specifically for the show that were not originally in the comics until after they were in the cartoon

Well I mean in the comics she is vastly different from the cartoon series.

Comics: tries to sleep with Slade Wilson.
Series: Tries to GTFA from him and is manipulated into harming and betraying the Titans and Beast Boy, who is definitely someone she wants to have a relationship with, which ends up turning her to stone because of plot and needing to end the Arc about her in a good light.
Okay I know that one. I'll try my best to stay true to the series. And my character won't be related to Terra.

Shadow101 Shadow101

What sort of character were you wanting to be? the RP is just started, so if you can get a character up in the Characters section for review, then everything should be fine

not really. I am just trying to figure out why Daniel Reaving hasn't posted when it is clearly his turn

I sent him one. But I will only wait so long before I continue without him.

Going to go on without waiting or this would die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back